It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a state department contractor told me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
First, you dont have to believe me or anything I say. Im posting this truthful information only because its a slow morning and watching my penny stocks is getting boring..

I have a house on a lake and across the road( not on the water side) there's been a newly built house bla bla .

A couple months back I was helping out my neighbor next door and the guy across the street came over.
My neighbor introduced me to him and then he got on to about his job and what not how he's leaving for Japan for work in the coming weeks. He is a contractor for the state department. And basically what he does is work on US embassies just like a contractor would work on your new house addition.

I'll just high light some of the things he said that grabbed me.
-He said that "tainted" work materials is their biggest threat. Meaning all materials they ship to their destination are locked in a sealed container, and they write down the lock serial number and check it when it arrives, if its been opened or serials dont match they start from scratch and have new stuff sent over.

-If they need some thing such as caulk, they must go to 10 different stores, buy 10 from each store then place all 100 together and chose 10 to use. To prevent anything being "bugged"

- EACH AND EVERY time he stays at a hotel, a couple men will come to their room (I honestly cant remember which agency weather CIA ect.) He just said they where in all black, and it wasnt a surprise to see them as they are briefed by them. What they would do is pretend to come in and check out the hotel room saying things like "Oh, pretty nice room you guys have" and "Nice looking bathroom". And that week they would be called over and talked to and be told things like "There are 2 listing devices in the main room, one in the bathroom and a camera in the living room area". they would be able to tell that just with their blackish box in their pockets.

When discovered in the early 1980s, it was found that even the concrete columns were so riddled with bugs that the building eventually had to be torn down and replaced with a new one, built with U.S. materials and labor.[12] For a time, until the new building was completed, embassy workers had to communicate in conference rooms in writing, using children's "Mystic Writing Tablets"

en.wikipedia.org...

The above things are due to other country's trying to gain any advantage on us possible by learning our secrets ect.

-When working on US embassies overseas, which he does a lot he noticed that on the roof there is a small building the size thats a little bit bigger than a large walk in closet. And when something bad happens the important personal climb into it and seal themselves in it. And a helicopter will come and attach itself to it and take off to safety, or in some cases if close to a ocean it will drop it into the ocean where it can maintain its self down there for 30 days. Then a ship will come and attach to the top to retrieve it.

-Some of the technology used in the 1980's Moscow Embassie bugging was so advanced that the general public will not see it for another 20 or so years. Some of it was even nuclear powered.

Well that's what I can remember. I don't care if you don't believe me or not. I have nothing to gain from this statement I'm just trying to pass some time.

If anyone else can confirm any of this or has heard of it also (Especially the "Escape pod" on the US embassy) then speak up!
edit on 26-8-2011 by gpena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread.. I always thought maybe a "Chip" could be made and intergrated into computers that simply reads and sends info at a pre-determined date and time. It could also "Crash" the computer it's in at any given time as well .. I wonder if it is so then how deep are the computers that are "Contaminated" US Govt? and beyond to other countries? Just a thought..

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
i'm sure that the american spy guys are using the techniques they probably use to other countries and as for a walk in cupboard underwater for 30 days.....better hope it has some sort of toilet otherwise EWWWWW!!!!! but will probably be more of a bunker so the important people can wait for rescue if the rest of the building is occupied and is probably environmentally sealed with places to destroy confidential material as a last ditch effort should rescue not be able to pick them up

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gpena

Some of it was even nuclear powered.

I don't see how you are going to use a nuclear powered anything and expect to have it remain concealed.

Interesting that someone who has been working for the state department, has obviously signed non disclosure agreements, and is probably under surveillance, would be so free with information like that to a stranger.

Thanks for the thread.. I always thought maybe a "Chip" could be made and intergrated into computers that simply reads and sends info at a pre-determined date and time.

guess you missed the big "hate china" initiative in which the department of defense let it be know that they've been using chips manufactured in china in many devices, computers, weapons systems, communications systems, all of it. And guess what? No one outside of china has the ability to look into them, and the defense department never bothered.

So, in essence, almost every device in use by the government could be tapped right now.
edit on 26-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I don't see how you are going to use a nuclear powered anything and expect to have it remain concealed.

Neither do I. But look at all of the technological advances being withheld from us..

Interesting that someone who has been working for the state department, has obviously signed non disclosure agreements, and is probably under surveillance, would be so free with information like that to a stranger.

We where outside in a open area down by the water, would be hard for anyone to survey him. People trust each others in the town, he obviously knew we were great friends with my next door neighbor who is also his friend.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gpena
-When working on US embassies overseas, which he does a lot he noticed that on the roof there is a small building the size thats a little bit bigger than a large walk in closet. And when something bad happens the important personal climb into it and seal themselves in it. And a helicopter will come and attach itself to it and take off to safety, or in some cases if close to a ocean it will drop it into the ocean where it can maintain its self down there for 30 days. Then a ship will come and attach to the top to retrieve it.

No offense to you since you're just passing on what you were told, but this sounds completely bogus. It would be much safer for a helicopter to extract personnel and place them directly in the chopper, it's extremely dangerous and time consuming for a helicopter to try and attach a cable to a container that large and fly it to another location. Also that takes a large helicopter that can't maneuver nearly as well, an easy target for a terrorist. And dropping said container in water is just lunacy, there would be no way to make sure it landed on a level bottom or to even ensure that it didn't tip over or flip on the way down. The people inside would be throwing up all over each other and would be severely injured from the tumbling action. And a ship could not just simply pick that container up, they'd have to send divers down to connect cables to the container and hope that the seas are calm enough to allow such an operation. Nothing about this story adds up. I'd say this guy was talking out of his posterior.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I love the escape pod theory, and I bet they really have them. Contractors will give up so many secrets when you get them drunk. Once one told me how he was involved in testing nuclear bombs, which was and still is illegal by treaty.

top topics

join