It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic and Illuminati symbols

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

Then again, you think you know what JFK's quote in your sig is about. You're wrong there too. So much for being a scholar…
edit on 2011.9.28 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

Wrong again!

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to post this video:

I do this not for your benefit but for the benefit of all the readers of this thread.

Keep up the good work...I'm on a roll

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
lol... I found this link in a religious thread.

The Canaanite bloodline was maintained through the ancestory of many of mystery religions such as the Eleusinian Mysteries, members of Freemasonry are not told from the beginning. One must pass through multiple levels before the achieve the highest levels. According to the The Washington monument represents the missing phallus of Osiris (Isis' husband). [see Myth of Osiris phallus has less to do with sex and more to do with the myth concerning Isis. Masons do not consider the illuminati god Amun(El, Yahweh) to majority of high ranking Masons do not worship Pharaoh Caesarion(Jesus) or hold him in any (VATICAN) A. The obelisk at St. Peters square was erected by Domenico Fontana under the direction of Pope Sixtus V.Sixtus also erected was transported from changed to Moses in the Canaanite god El who was later term Ba'al(Lord) was used to or Ba'al Hadad (Lord Hadad). nature of the God they worship (Hebrew Bible).
reply to post by KSigMason

Source

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll

Then again, you think you know what JFK's quote in your sig is about. You're wrong there too. So much for being a scholar…

Wrong again!

I do this not for your benefit but for the benefit of all the readers of this thread.

Keep up the good work...I'm on a roll
*sigh* Did you actually take the time to read the entire unedited speech? Or are you just going on the hacked up version some jackass put on YouTube? Don't be illiterate. Read the paragraph after the one that you quoted in your sig. He's calling for greater secrecy.

Also, if that were the speech that got JFK killed, why did it take them TWO AND A HALF YEARS to kill him after he gave it?

(Keeping in mind that JFK was both a Roman Catholic, and a member of the Knights of Columbus, a Masonic-like secret society…)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You're Canadian? That makes sense now.

And yet you use Christian terminology and seem very religious in nature. That's just observation though.

Those who designed this design were not Masons. Fact.

We're "reviled" by a small, IMO, either paranoid delusional or hateful extremists. Such people are few and far in between.

Actually Josh did a thread that shows the full speech not some half hearted cut and paste job.

reply to post by relocator

No offense as to how I am about to say this, but I don't give a flying f*** what some site says. If anything its ran by a anti-Mason who wants to try to give some legitimacy to the movement. If you have to go in several levels then some of us Masons here have done that.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Americans have the reputation of being stupid...sorry bud.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Keeping in line with the topic; here is another masonic/illuminati symbol:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

And, again, it falls apart. The lower piece in the symbol on the right is called a square. It is used for setting right angles, and thus, MUST be 90° by definition. So comparing a 60° Seal of Solomon with a 90° square, and claiming any sort of equivalence is ignorant.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Americans have the reputation of being stupid...sorry bud.
Don't even go there…

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

And, again, it falls apart. The lower piece in the symbol on the right is called a square. It is used for setting right angles, and thus, MUST be 90° by definition. So comparing a 60° Seal of Solomon with a 90° square, and claiming any sort of equivalence is ignorant.

Wrong again!

Typical Zionist dis info.

Next you are going to tell me the FED isn't run by Zionists???

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I am no fan of our education system. You have no idea of my IQ nor is it your business, plus with the weak recycled material I am not too worried about your judgements of intelligence.

This is a graphic from the book "Born in Blood" written by a non-Mason.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 28-9-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Wrong again!

Typical Zionist dis info.
Oh, so the Zionists invented geometry? Right angles having to be 90 degrees is a conspiracy? Now you're just arguing to argue.

square and compass Note that the squares are, well, actually square. (The angle of the points of the compass aren't necessarily dictated by any particular tradition, but the lower part is always a 90° corner.)
edit on 2011.9.29 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I've removed the comment, for the shear fact that if you really want to find out who these people are then do your homework.
edit on 29-9-2011 by 7Over22 because: Changed my comment.

Edit to add: My good friend who's father who used to be a Master Mason for which he has sadly passed away a few weeks ago happened to love his country and much love for his family and friends. He was also a very good man and a well respectable man in honour. He would go out his way for people and not ask for anything back in return.

He helped others and was a very hard working Carpenter. So have some respect for these Masons, there are many that are good just as you would expect in society where there is a balance both good and bad. He was a good Mason, I have only ever known good Masons.

Have a bit of consideration, it's painful reading what your saying about them after the loss of my mates father and the goodness he put into society. That in itself is not a nice thing to say about Masons as a whole. It's like saying you do good things for your family and friends and society and do not receive any recognition nor be remembered for any of your good acts and doings. It's very disrespectful.

I just wanted to add that here.
edit on 29-9-2011 by 7Over22 because: Added comment, not to happy with the users attitude and lack of thought of others.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

please ask yourself this, What is a square?
the answer: an angle of 90 degrees or 1/4 part of a circle.
There is no obfuscation in that statement, only a misunderstanding on your part.

If you are hell bent on smearing the name of masonry, try to be a bit different and use facts and true information in stead of made up BS and lies. That angle is played, played, played.....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Anti-Masons are extremely entertaining to me. The level of imagination, and the ability to connect non-existent dots should be something worthy scientific study and patent rights!!

I can take shapes and rearrange them and make other shapes too, but it just never occurred to me to attack an entire group of decent people with my shape re-arranging skill.

The last 5 presidents were not Masons.

The Square and Compasses were necessary tools used a few thousand years ago by operative Masons, and now we use them to illustrate more speculative views for our members.

JFK opposed secrets like the military-industrial complex, and government black-ops, and collusions behind the scenes by bankers and corporatists. He didn't oppose Freemasonry.

I know it seems simplistic, sorry about that. I wish I could make it more complicated for you, so maybe you would buy into it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
JFK opposed secrets like the military-industrial complex, and government black-ops...

I seemed to me that he was all for it judging by the Bay of Pigs invasion.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The worst "black ops" mission ever. Take men trained to work alone or in small groups, and use them to storm a beach like Infantry.

Maybe he only claimed to be against it, and he definitely wasn't very good at it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Challenge for all masons and informed ones

There are lots of things wrong things Freemasonry :

1.The best way to understand Freemasonry is to be a mason.

2.There are people who intend that there is nothing wrong with Freemasonry and it is disconnected from :

3.They educate their students by 1.Symbolism 2.Stories instead of reasoning and analyze. They give examples that doesn't match the matter completely , they mislead people.

4.Egyptian paganism (Anubis , Ankh , Obelisk , Eye of Ra , Baphomet )

5.The Sons of Israel : They are referred in Quran in several situations and they are not referred as Jews in Quran.

6.Symbolism in Israel different places to referring Freemasonry. (Israel supreme court , Freemasonry monument in ilat , Israel flag )

7.Dollar bill referring Freemasonry ( in every different aspect )

8.Bohemian Groove midsummer , ....

9.Suspicious connection with Jew (Menorah , Jew Prophet - Solomon , Magic , The Land of peace - Dar assalam - Jerusalem , Solomon's temple , Kabalah )

10.Suspicious connection with Christians ( Da Vinci , holy grail , obelisks in Vatican , building churches for Christians , Knight Templar , Priory of Zion )

11. 9 + 10 = They are using connection with Christians but they are using Kabalah as their theosophy. So , they can not be referred as Jew neither Christian. They are using Christians as a shell and they are following Jews.

Edited : You can deny all that you want.
but
Please , If you are going to disconnect my Keywords from freemasonry , disconnect all of them. Or redefine all of them.

Edited 2 : I am here to reason and analyze. So , Denying connections and all those pictures will not benefit any of us.

regards. hmdphantom.
edit on 30/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I don't see much rulers by 90° in pictures taken from those symbols.
edit on 30/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 7Over22

Edit to add: My good friend who's father who used to be a Master Mason for which he has sadly passed away a few weeks ago happened to love his country and much love for his family and friends.

Have a bit of consideration, it's painful reading what your saying about them after the loss of my mates father and the goodness he put into society

I understand the feelings but there are grades in Freemasonry and there are different type of access to information. There are different lodges with different attitudes and directions.

Some of them (i,e the lodges ) are sinister scheming and some of them are being played and guided.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join