It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
First let me state that idk if this is in the right spot. Move is you feel like it Mr. Modship

Ok so i just wanted to ask/share about my cat, he's been acting really strange lately, and many of my friends and fellow cat owners that I know are saying the same thing.

My cat who is 12 years old has been:

-Striking out without reason
-Meowing CONSTANTLY
-Sleeping more than normal
-Hissing and scratching at air
-Eating more, and more along with drinking more, and more.

We thought he maybe had diabeties but he doesn't, and when I asked my friends with cats, they said the same things... I wanted a national/Global compairison...

I have a worst case theory, but its VERY WEAK xD Be warned...

Supposedly in 2012 or at least very soon, there should be a magnetic pole shift, I think that this may already be happening and it is causing very high pitch sounds that only cats/dogs/animals can hear (Also report about ur dogs too
) This is supported by the fact that people are now hearing strange sounds WORLDWIDE. Maybe, the magnetic pole shift is rising to a climax, and these sounds will only get worse untill they peak around 2012, we have scientific data that the magnetic pole shift IS coming soon, and it all seems kinda logical to me,

But anyways, Whats going on with your animals, anything strange?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My cats is acting fine....nothing unusual.

Same with my parents cats....nothing unusual.

My friends say animals are the same...no change with them either.

Dont worry about it, the noises heard around the world are over exaggerated and most of the vids with it on come from one video...just put over the top of others.

People on youtube want views...people on here want flags...the writers and film makers have jumped on it because they want to make money.

Theres no evidence to say Elenin will do anything (22,000,000 miles away at closest approach), Nibiru does not exist...ask any amateur astronomer if they have seen a massive planet coming towards us...they will say NO, nothing to see here.

Maybe your cat is ill or been poisoned?
edit on 24-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Wait a minute cowboy. "Ask any amateur", wait a frigging minute. The internet is so clogged with reports and even pics that one hasn't the time to see them all.

I have four cats. No unusual changes. Try switching your cat to filtered water. Cheap. Have some yourself. Too much garbage in drinking water. Not a quality product. Try some quality can food for the cat.

(BTW Nibiru is real and coming in on schedule)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Although your worst case theory is plausible, you might want to rule out the possibility that he's in pain. I recently let go of a 15 year-old kitty who was exhibiting the symptoms you listed. She had lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time, too. The whittling away of the body is painful, as my mom and dad both said when they were dying of cancer.

After you rule out pain, look around and see if anything in your immediate environment is different - your home, then neighborhood, then town, etc.

If your pole shift scenario is correct, I'd better get myself and five kitties prepared for a long ride! We live relatively close to the North Pole.

Good luck with your cat.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

The cat on the left in my avatar has started acting weird lately as well, it turns out he has ear mites. Have you taken your cat to the vet for a check up lately? If your cat was acting strange then it'd be a safe bet to assume your friends and neighbors would be as well if was earth related. Edit: Cats are known to act strange if they have an illness too, it's a great way of getting our attention.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Silverado292 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
therealcatman here

prob just getting old

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

I have 5 cats and they are acting like they always have. No strange cat behaviors here in Tx.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

Wait a minute cowboy. "Ask any amateur", wait a frigging minute. The internet is so clogged with reports and even pics that one hasn't the time to see them all.

I have four cats. No unusual changes. Try switching your cat to filtered water. Cheap. Have some yourself. Too much garbage in drinking water. Not a quality product. Try some quality can food for the cat.

Haha hilarious, how did i know you would come back with something like that and not even a reputable source to link to
Because....you all do it

EDIT: The pics are of sundogs, reflections, artifacts....and even added using photoshop

Shocking...but true

www.csicop.org...
astrobiology.nasa.gov...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: to add some links

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Whats got me the heebeejeebees of late is my cat sits, looks up and stares at "something" thats not even there, sometimes even meows at "it" . I'm thinking, what the hell is he seeing that I can't? Even my dog in the past month is growling at something thats not even there either. I'm now deciding to video tape the both of them and see if the camera can pick up what I can't see.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have to take mine to the vet tomorrow because her eye is weeping. That count?

My cat's been 'talking' a lot more the past year or so, but then at 18 she's old and cranky.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Where do you live. Mine have been unusually clingy as of late. I also have one I hand raised that makes a break for the garden when the door opens (usually) because he's not allowed outside. He's still escaping but refuses to leave the refuge of the deck. Yesterday when I tried to pick him up (I was standing in the grass beside the deck) he freaked out and clawed the heck out of my shoulder. And today he got out without me realizing it and never left the front porch. One of my other cats let me know he was out there waiting to come in. Dogs are barking and howling more in the neighborhood as well.

They've been blitzing more often too. I live in middle TN.

Maybe they sense vibrations in the ground we don't. And there is a large hurricane headed for most of the east coast.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

My cats are doing that too. I jokingly refer to them as sprites, but still it's weird.
Don't have a dog though.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Our cats are fine, our dog is fine, my sisters cat is fine, as is her dog. Not every strange behaviour is our pets sensing impending doom. Did you take your cat to the vet for full tests? or did you dr google?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

get your cat checked over at the vets , cats can act strangely when they are in pain , some years back we had a cat that acted strangely in a similar manner and it turned out that she had a problem with her kidneys

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Excessive water intake = kidney function. Take the cat to a vet and have a baseline bloodwork done. It'll cost you $100. If you rule out that, THEN you can get all weird on us about psychic causes.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

I never really took much notice until the past few days when I picked up on it and so did my kids. Both animals are in fine health. I'm not worried about it but it's weird nevertheless.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
My cats and other pets have been fine as well as no odd reports at the clinic-thought, not living in an EQ area nor an active spontaneous area at the moment. Sounds more possible that the symptoms are because your cat is in his senior stages, thought, because of EQs lately I'm not ruling anything out in that dept. Also, the symptoms could be from a new pet or another cat introduced to your home-my one young female cat does that when I foster rescues, she's very moody if they don't get along. I suggest a checkup to rule out oncoming, blindness, hearing loss, internal parasites, diseases, cancers, more mentioned in link, you mentioned dibetes and it not a factor-yet other symptoms prevail. Here's some tips to keep a senior cat healthy; senior food(7+), easier access to his favorite areas, older cats like to play too, & Here(ASPCA) explains the behavior problems in older cats.

If that doesn't help then there's the possibility that your cat, friend's cats and more are feeling either aftershocks or something possibly on the way, though, a lot of what's talked of and shared out there can be classified as doom and gloom.
edit on 24-8-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

Haha hilarious, how did i know you would come back with something like that and not even a reputable source to link to
Because....you all do it

EDIT: The pics are of sundogs, reflections, artifacts....and even added using photoshop

Shocking...but true

www.csicop.org...
astrobiology.nasa.gov...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: to add some links

I made my bones on dial up. There were no links, no you tube. Just recently sprang for cable internet, high speed. Having fun watching stuff, catching up. After Terral, I was one of the early promoters of all this, but didn't really understand.

So here it is; There is a mini solar system coming in to ours. Elenin and her sisters are the farthest ones out like Pluto to our sun. Nibiru is at the heart of this system and about 8AU back from Elenin. Nibiru has some closely orbiting bodies. Nibiru's magnetic field has just reached the sun. It seems to have about 1/6 the magnetic influence of our own sun. It will be able to flip the earth over if it passes close enough.

The earth's reaction to Elenin is unknown. Tattoo it on your arm if you have a short memory. Take care.

edit on 24-8-2011 by yourmamaknows because: spellink

edit on 24-8-2011 by yourmamaknows because: spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

I live in GA and can relate. I have 3 cats. Mine have been more clingy lately. And I also noticed the dogs barking last night before I went to bed. I have to go outside to smoke and it's usually quiet other than crickets but I haven't even heard them lately. I noticed the dogs barking last night and tried not to let it worry me before I went to bed. I say my prayers and hope for the best.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

What's going on with my animals you ask? Hmm....well, aside from my three cats and two dogs (who incidently bark like crazy hyenas after dark) nothing. Except I now have two new cats, a mother calico and her light orange tabby male kitten who I found living in my culvert at the end of my driveway, all is well in petland. Why would someone dump their cat and kitten in front of my house? I placed an ad for "Found" and "Free Giveaway" but the only calls I got were from the lonely little 'ol lady who declared, "I own a dog, don't need a cat." So...why you calling me? She claims, "My daughter had a litter of Siamese kittens dropped off..." and, "Oh, I just don't understand how people can do these things." And I'm like, "Lady!" "Do you want the cats or not??" No, she didn't...she was just a little 'ole lonely lady. Good grief...if like attracts like, I'm in big trouble.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join