It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perry Zooms to Front of Pack for 2012 GOP Nomination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Source

PRINCETON, NJ -- Shortly after announcing his official candidacy, Texas Gov. Rick Perry has emerged as rank-and-file Republicans' current favorite for their party's 2012 presidential nomination. Twenty-nine percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents nationwide say they are most likely to support Perry, with Mitt Romney next, at 17%.

Its Perry with 29%, Romney with 17%, Bachmann with 10%, Cain with 4%, Gingrich with 4%, Santorum with 3%, Huntsman with 1%, and Pawlenty out of the race.

Bachmann fell to 4th behind Romney and Perry.

Romney fell from 23% to 17%.

All of the candidates fell from the previous month except for one Perry and one other person - he who shall not be named.

Well, since I do have a Ron Paul banner I suppose I could name him. Ron Paul went from 10% to 14% in this very establishment poll and is in 3rd behind the two elitist selected candidates which we're told we all have to vote for or Obama will win.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Let me be the first to say 'wheeee' - Rick Perry. Yet another Bilderberg approved President! 'wheeee'!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Let me be the first to say 'wheeee' - Rick Perry. Yet another Bilderberg approved President! 'wheeee'!

i am not surprised reagen,bush,bill clintion, GW Bush, obama are all Bilderberg approved Presidents so much for a fake democracy nosense.

and this article even left out ron paul

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Lets see:

1) Rick Perry attended the Bilderberg Conference in Turkey in 2007. He said he gave a speech on energy and attended some other speeches but it was all harmless and certainly nothing conspiratorial - which clearly is why everyone knows about this meeting of world leaders and its covered with the same fervor as a visit from the mayor of an out of the way Arkansas incorporated city to a different Arkansas city.

2) Karl Rove admits converting Rick Perry from a Democrat to a Republican. "Rick Perry had planned to retire from the legislature until his best friend, David Weeks, and I talked him into switching parties and running for the GOP nomination for agriculture commissioner." - Karl Rove March 9th, 2010

3) When the Texas legislature voted against the NAFTA Superhighway, Perry vetoed their vote making it easier for Texas to use the principle of eminent-domain to seize land for its construction.

4) Four years ago, he signed an order requiring ALL Texas school-aged girls to be vaccinated with Gardasil HPV. He now claims that was a mistake (nah duh Rick). That is all I needed to know about you. Anyone that thinks its proper to FORCE parents to inject their children with a drug and that that is the purpose and role of government is deluded beyond hope. Just because you want our vote now - you think its a mistake. No deal.

The fact is that AFTER Ron Paul ran for President and the rise of the Tea Party - Rick Perry started changing his tune and went from globalist supporting (NAFTA, forced injections, Bilderberg) to someone talking about Jesus and secession to reverse Obamacare.

This guy is serious bad news - not just for Democrats but for Republicans and everyone else. Please wake up your Republican friends by telling them the facts. Don't lash out at Perry as a Jesus freak or you'll just reinforce their reasons for voting for him. Tell them the truth about his record - NAFTA superhighway which he stills claims as an accomplishment. Tell them about the forced injections of all girls entering the 6th grade. That should hopefully shake them awake.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I totally forgot - he also worked on the Al Gore campaign back in 1988 and failed to support the Texas legislature against suspending the 'enhanced' techniques used by the TSA in Texas.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
He is your next president

Sorry to say

I know the ability to resist the accent and hair is futile

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yay for theocracy. Get on them 7 pillars of society and get to praying.

All hail false prophet Perry and the rest of the dominionism movement

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Here is a video of Bank of America telling him 'We'll help you.' As if he needed them to reassert their support.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Saturn, I know you won't agree with any of this but I hope you can find intriguing. In 2005, Tom Horn was interviewed about the cult of Dominionism and how its rise would effect the perception of the end-times event / disclosure. That our next President will very likely promote Dominionism across the country is significant and frankly prophetic on his part.

Best of PID Radio - Tom Horn on Dominionism and the Rise of Antichrist. The player button is small and below the Facebook Share button.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Oh, well, I don't believe in the actual biblical supernatural end times, but I do accept people believe in it..and self fulfilling prophecys can be a sonofabitch to deal with.

So, yeah, its pretty clear what the attempt is, this movement has been going for awhile to try and establish its talons into society...its only a matter of time before it happens..

However, Perry does not poll well when compared to obama for independents. The issue with the right is that they are seeking out a perfect middleman for the right..which means a cross between radical and moderate...but when that goes into mainstream voting, the person looks to be very right.
And people simply do not like extremes on either side...they want moderate..they seek the center in a potus, and whomever sounds most rational, less scary, and most centered, thats typically who will win during normal times.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There are still a lot of moments between now and next November. I think Perry is a plant to keep Obama. I cannot imagine someone as radical as Perry in what he has been saying since he was 'groomed' to win. I think there will be something in his closet that comes out near November that keeps Obama in office. Obama will lose to nearly anyone though as there is so much anger against him. Putting someone in that is outwardly telling people he'll govern based on his Dominionist religious views is just so extreme its almost designed to reinvigorate Obama's base and keep him in office. That said, Dominionism is evil in my opinion and so it might be that its the plan. We'll know in how the press responds to it on the campaign trail. If they ignore it like they ignored Obama's religious views then we knows its part of the plan. The press is so anti-Christian that for them to ignore should throw up red flares for everyone.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Interesting that Paul is in 3rd on the gallup poll this month. The MSM love to use them as a "legitimate" polling system, and it always gives fuel to constantly raise up Perry and Romney. Paul's numbers in these polls are beginning to rise, yet we still hear nothing of it. Sooner or later they're going to have to stop playing the "unelectable" card.

Another interesting note, is that more liberals voted for Paul then conservatives...
edit on 24-8-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Somebody needs to find the video of Rick Perry's "motorcade" getting pulled over for speeding or something.
Guarantee you'll like the cop in that video. I'll see if I can track it down when I get a chance.

He's not allowed to be pulled over apparently.

Peace

edit on 24-8-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Perry Zooms to Front of Pack for 2012 GOP
Yes, we know, because MSM has told us so !
It must be true.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The MSM has focused on a lot of people but has still remained to forget the actual frontrunner.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Why is it that I am yet to actually meet a Rick Perry supporter, and yet media outlets would have me believe he is a serious contender? I don't like Ron Paul, I think his core economic policies are nonsense, and I think his supporters have some kind of a cult following of him. That being said, I must admit, as a non-Ron Paul follower, I certainly do agree with them that there are attempts in major media outlets to hype up certain candidates and not others. What really caught me was that one politico articles among others that purposefully gave us the candidates.

But maybe we can explain this? Maybe it's still early into the elections and the media as typical are just trying to find controversial and known political candidates, Paul is not quiet up there as controversial and known among the population as others. Maybe the media is doing what the media usually does, make news out of nothing? This doesn't have to be a complete conspiracy. In any case, at the end of the day, the people decide, and if people vote for Rick or Bachmann, people cannot blame other forces. Voters know their choices, they have them placed clearly infront of them.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join