It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering 9/11 - George W. Bush : The Interview (Airs Sunday, August 28)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Remembering 9/11 - George W. Bush : The Interview

channel.nationalgeographic.com

National Geographic Channel presents George W. Bush: The 9/11 Interview, a world premiere documentary that reveals exclusive, first-person insight into the former president's experience following the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. In the most in-depth on-camera interview he has ever given on the subject, President Bush recalls what he was thinking and feeling and what drove the real-time, life-or-death decisions he faced in the first minutes, hours and days after the most lethal...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 2011/8/23 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
We all knew it would come eventually.

For Truthers : Now that OBL is 'dead', and there are still too many loose ends involving the real story of 9/11 and why Bush lied/changed his story, someone has to set the record straight for the Sheep.

It's time to clean up the official story before America gets too angy. Don't want us all poking at the inconsistencies and turning up hard evidence of conspiracy against the country's people.

For the Origial Story'ers : This is a look into the mind of a POTUS during a time of crisis. Hopefully we can gain some insight into how the US failed to respond on 9/11, and hear a sincere man give his side of the story.

No matter which side of the fence you're on, it should be interesting. Hold on to your hats, this should be some good stuff!

Airs Sunday, August 28 @ 9pm (central I'm assuming?)

MOD NOTE: Please review this thread, because I, the poster, am pretty sure with the way threads are being moved lately you are changing the rules. If it goes in the 9/11 forum, so be it.

channel.nationalgeographic.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2011/8/23 by sbctinfantry because: OP was originally a little biased, I admit. Fixed

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's been 10 years so I hardly think there are any loose ends to tie up. If there was anything for you truthers to find that was concrete you would have by now.

This is just what it intends to be and I for one will watch it without bias.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
heres the funny part had al gore won in 2000 9-11 still would have happened but noone would be blaming the government and gwb.

why cause gores a lefty and bush is a righty.

conspiracy theories depend on what party is in power and the masses dismiss anything negative about the left and its the gods truth when it comes to the right.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Who does it credit as the scriptwriters?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

I bet you will . You seem totally without bias

Bush was a buffoon 10 years ago and he's still a buffoon today .
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Man, you beat me to it!

I actually did change the OP so it was as without bias as I could make it

I guess I won't judge till I see it, I mean, he could come out and admit he did the whole thing!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry

Man, you beat me to it!

I actually did change the OP so it was as without bias as I could make it

I guess I won't judge till I see it, I mean, he could come out and admit he did the whole thing!

He probably can't remember where he was on the day

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
heres the funny part had al gore won in 2000 9-11 still would have happened but noone would be blaming the government and gwb.

conspiracy theories depend on what party is in power and the masses dismiss anything negative about the left and its the gods truth when it comes to the right.

In your eyes!!! If Bush/Cheney wasn't in office, this would have NEVER happened....You are just sitting there with blinders on not looking anywhere other than the OS....Deny Ignorance.....That rings a bell from something I saw somewhere....Not sure where though.....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be great if he broke down and cried and told us all how they pulled it off and what really happened, .......... Oh wait he's a soulless monster with no identifiable human emotions or any regard for human life so I guess I shouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. Alas one can dream though.

Trowa

P.S By the way the only way I'll be watching this is if by some chance at the same time I need to vomit and cannot find my ipecac

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

and your sitting there beleiving everything you are told by other people with an axe to grind for petty poltically ideology.

the simple fact is there was nothing that was going to stop 9--11 and the fact is the 9-11 hijackers were already in country during the bush gore election.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: The vid [including the one on daily motion] is supressed in my country!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

It's been 10 years so I hardly think there are any loose ends to tie up. If there was anything for you truthers to find that was concrete you would have by now.

good grief...you really think there aren't any loose ends to tie up? You can watch that lying creep lie to you again (with his little suppressed grin)..and I hope you enjoy being made a fool of.

Geez..maybe he'll even bring along a pet goat just for good measure.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

and your sitting there believing everything you are told by other people with an axe to grind for petty politically ideology.

the simple fact is there was nothing that was going to stop 9--11 and the fact is the 9-11 hijackers were already in country during the bush gore election.

It's actually very naive of you to assume that Al Gore even could have won the election. I feel sorry that you are so bought into the political systems rules that you have not even questioned the legitimacy of the election process.

Also disappointing is your supposition that there were 9-11 hijackers in the USA at all.

The way you post, it pretty much leaves little to question about what you presume to be true. Keyword there is presume. How is it presumed? Because you believe everything you are told. Ironic.

Tell me, how can you be such a hypocrite. It pains me to read posts such as yours, which are so full of presumption and mainstream media-painted "facts". How terrible our country has become, to be full of such ignorance.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The funny part is that Gore really did win the election. Those guys at Diebold got us though.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

so i believe everything i am told and yet your dimissing me because you were there and you know for a fact what happened.

*edited to add i am getting a bit tired of posters with multiple accounts*
edit on 23-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Bush was a buffoon 10 years ago and he's still a buffoon today .
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

So what?

Beat on dead horses much?

What we have today is any better?

Most - according to national polls - would now say what we have today is worse.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

And remember obama recently whining about the bad luck that he thinks has caused all his problems?

Seems to me that 9/11 was way worse "luck" for Bush, but I seem to recall Bush acting like a man in response to the cards he got dealt, and not a wimp or like he just doesn't give a damn.
edit on 8/23/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

And hear a sincere man give his side of the story?

A politician who is sincere? That's an oxymoron, surely??

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Once again Bush wants to steal some of the limelight, bask in the glory of his great accomplishment, just like standing on pile and hugging a firefighter then denying them and the families money from death and sickness they contracted on site. Holding the republican convention in New York when 80% of New Yorkers didn't want them there, imprisoning protestors who didn't want them capitalizing on and using the tragedy for their sick photo ops and speeches.... no they went ahead and did it anyway and it was all 911 this and 911 that, as if 1% of those fat ****s even cared.

HE IS A SICK PSYCHOPATH preying and feeding on the American public and he's at it again. Just can't resist rubbing it in people's faces and feigning intelligence and caring. His smug little smirk he thinks you don't notice gives him away every time. He makes me want to vomit in his eye.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join