It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give it a rest Paulheads! we know the media hates him please, no more threads!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This whole media hates Ron Paul thing is getting old. You'd think the Mods would start putting a damper on it by now, since there are HUNDREDS by now. All redundant.

This crap is seriously getting in the way of my finding out if reptillian Michael Jackson will be returning to earth son.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

This thread is new AND exciting....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I think this thread would be better suited in the Rant category....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Nice Ron Paul thread on no more Ron Paul threads!

I'll go start one now because you told me not too!!

oh yer!...MJ won't be returning soon either! sorry!
edit on 22-8-2011 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It seems that you dont know and can't comprehend the importance of Ron Paul becoming the president of USA for the USA and the all World .I'm not an a American but i can tell you that if Ron Paul became president it will affect all World in better way .He will change the history mate ...so no matter if you are democrat,republican,hispanic,black,white register for the primary and support this GOD blessed man .

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
As soon as the media stops it's propaganda, we'll stop busting them for it. Seems like a fair trade to me. Paultard so far is my favorite name.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Woohoo, another RP thread to add to the others. Haven't you heard? Even bad publicity is good publicity. You have just helped to keep RP in the spotlight.

I was just starting to move on to other subjects, but this thread brought RP back to the front page, nice!

We do need these thread to keep going though, since RP will never win if we give an inch and let up. The media would just love it if we gave him a rest.

I'll give you a star and flag, I'd like to see this stay on the front page.
edit on 22-8-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I'm not going to compare Ron Paul to Obama, but I have to say this campaign seems just like the last one. Remember people claiming Obama was going to save us all, stop the oceans from rising, etc? Well this RP thing is building up such unrealistic expectations that even if he is elected there are going to be some very disappointed people out there when he cannot deliver on all the promises. The media hates RP as much as they loved Obama, so the whole thing is just an inversion... and yes, it is getting old.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

What makes you think he'll be the one pulling the strings?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
A meta Paul thread is just as bad, OP.

As I say, let them have their Messiah. Let him fail before their eyes. Let them realize that salvation is not something found without, but within.

link   
Surely he's getting the threads BECAUSE the msm are ignoring him?

morning

link   
If someone doesn't want to read Ron Paul threads, all he/she needs to do is NOT click on a Ron Paul thread. it's real easy. Just don't do it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Woohoo, another RP thread to add to the others. Haven't you heard? Even bad publicity is good publicity. You have just helped to keep RP in the spotlight.

I was just starting to move on to other subjects, but this thread brought RP back to the front page, nice!

We do need these thread to keep going though, since RP will never win if we give an inch and let up. The media would just love it if we gave him a rest.

I'll give you a star and flag, I'd like to see this stay on the front page.
edit on 22-8-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

One Thread to rule them all, One Thread to find them,
One Thread to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

link   
I think I'm going to start a thread calling for the end of any threads claiming "PROOF!!!" of things that are basically unproveable concerning UFOs, aliens, bigfeet, and anyting Jesus related. I'm sure it would be just as effective as this one.

Or, I could just open the threads I'm interested in and leave other people's interests alone. Just sayin

link   
I believe it is an important issue, worthy of multiple threads.

My reasoning behind this is that a person can make a single post – and it can have hundreds of replies, but will eventually be forgotten. The more threads that are created will allow for a higher chance of it sticking in someone’s mind.

The real issue is the blatant bias the media has towards candidates that the higher powers want represented. People don’t like being mind-controlled. When the mind control techniques are obvious, it’s like a slap in the face towards many people.

People are posting these threads, not out of ignorance, but out of anger. You can measure the amount of anger over a topic by the rate at which it is discussed.

Obviously many people here think it is a worthy topic, and their voices outweigh the singular voice who is upset with it.

Just like a radio station – if you don’t like it, change the channel. You don’t have to read it. Your mind has the ability to ignore it – so I’m curious why you let it irritate you so.

edit on 22-8-2011 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

There you go off the deep end calling Ron Paul a messiah. De dee dee

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

It will be enough if he pulled only half of strings that are allowed for President

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why does everyone have to have a name now? Like it's some kind of insult or scarlet letter.

"Paulhead"
"Birthers"
"Teabaggers"
etc, etc, etc.

It's so childish.

Divide and conquer!

link   
how dare he say keep quiet about something...we should stand up!!!!
we need a change...obama said he was the change for transparency, but
so now we need a hope for a future and justice for the common man, so we post much on our best seen person, though these days are tricky and we may easily get shammed again.
this reality these days is spoken of long ago in some book i read once.....it was a book on the future and go about acting when the crap pops it's ugly head up! what was that book, let me think.......oh yes "basic instructions before leaving earth" !

link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by DAZ21

It will be enough if he pulled only half of strings that are allowed for President

Maybe.. we'll see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join