It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican party and the new plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
We all know during the bush era people began to loss faith in the republican party. Does anybody else think the treatment of Ron Paul might be a clever plan to elect him. Even with all the BS the democrats have been doing during Obamas years i still think people are wary of electing a republican especially one who is backed by the party. The plan is to have a good candidate who isn't backed by his own party " the non sell out" the wild card so to speak. First off his own party doesn't like him which wins points with fence sitters hopefully picking up the independent votes #2 he helped start the tea party that gets republican votes #3 all the people disillusioned by both parties after bush and Obama. The smartest thing the Republicans party could do it to stay away from their favorite candidate and with the big failure of Obama's presidency It only makes it easier for Ron to come out smelling like roses. Ps i like Ron and if this was a political strategy its a really smart one don't you think?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Your still under the illusion that there are differences in the "goals" of the two political parties.

There is not. The primary goals are the same. Keeping us divided by bickering over a few social issues which by coincidence are completely polarized by each party, one always for one always against (insert social issue here).

You see, all the "were going to balance the budget" by either party is a lie. Protecting personal freedoms by either is a lie (see patriot act, Guantanamo bay, etc.).

What is the difference in policy between Obama and Bush? No really, don't give me talk, what "actions" have "successfully" made any change between the two administrations?

Healthcare? No, it is pretty much a continuation of the Bush Prescription Drug handout to the Pharmaceuticals.

Wars - hell, we are in more now with much higher casualties and nobody is saying crap (Neocons for Obama! Yeah!)

You think most other candidate would really change anything? TSA anyone?

Obama = Bush 3rd term.... Why? Because it is a continuance of the same policies as before, as before Bush, as Before Clinton, as Before Bush the first.

Policy is the same, only the TALK is different with no positive change.

Ron Paul is the only candidate that truly breaks the Party (I mean both parties that are really one) ranks.f

They will never let him get elected. They will use the power of the mass media to ignore or marginalize him. Currently ignore. If he becomes a real threat by possibly winning, they will pull out all the stops and demonize him or frame him for some criminal or immoral act.

I do not believe they will allow him or anyone like him to even have a chance.
edit on 22-8-2011 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
So are you implying that the RNC is behind this clever little plan? The problem is, Ron Paul's views and policies are not in line with what the people in charge of the RNC want with the country. I think they're behind Rick Perry

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The failure of the Obama presidency is a right wing myth feed to you by the media.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
The failure of the Obama presidency is a right wing myth feed to you by the media.

ahahahahah really keep telling your self maybe it will actually seem true. The media is mostly liberal so your answer seems flawed already in its logic

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

I think that if this were true they would have kept their hands off of the Tea Party until he was in office and then the Republicans and Democrats that leaned in that direction would have split and joined him then the US would have three major parties. They didn't so I don't think it was what they had planned.

edit on 22-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

join