It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with us ...hilariously funny / slightly disturbing video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
What is the world coming to

two young girls dance to a song on webcam...with an obese younger brother rocking on the couch behind them....

wait for it...halfway through the video............ i almost pee'd myself....

www.liveleak.com...

in retrospect, it's a bit sad

ETA..one of the comments on the video about the boy in the back was "mcbaby"

sad but probably true...(i woke up the dogs with a laugh though)
edit on 21-8-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I thought he was going to puke. But the fact that they left him on the floor for so long, was sad, and yes I noticed he was in pampers??

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I have to admit..

I feel bad for laughing at that.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Razmijix

i feel bad that i am still laughing

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I think that poor boy has autism. My friend has a cousin, who is easily over 250 pounds, 6'2 maybe, and autistic, and all he does is bounce back and forth on couches, exactly like he had done. Recalling a memory of one incident, my friends cousin was bouncing on a couch (a lot more intensely than that young boy was) and one of the buttons on his shirts shot right across the room, and no one could find it. Pretty entertaining, but still, the video was not that funny. But that's just my opinion, I don't want to be the buzz killington, nor turn this into a pointless debate about laughing at people with mental disorders, so thank you for sharing the video OP...

PS, was the the girl on the left wearing a bra and thong over her clothes? She looks like she MIGHT be eleven at most... Man, what is society doing to the kids!?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
For what purpose do we let kids get that fat. I mean seriously at some point you have to look and say yeah he can skip a meal. Or atleast stop feeding him steak and potatoes.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

no doubt.

i assume that the boy is not 100% normal, and i do feel bad.

It was just such a WTF moment that i needed to share to help get it out of my head .......

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by geraldcole

i think it may have been more than steak n potatoes

like ground steak into two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun n' fries

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I was amused on many levels...

The girl on the left of the screen should take off the bra she's wearing over her shirt & put it on Jabba the Hutt's baby.

I say Jabba's "baby"...because SOMEONE owns that ginormous thong that the girl is wearing over her shorts.

And what's up with the girl kicking the kid while he's figuring out how to overcome gravity?

I'd say that baby is neglected...but he can't feed himself, I don't think. Maybe all their cupboards are at floor level.

So wrong...and yet so funny. Thanks, OP, for posting.

We're all terrible people for laughing.

edit on 21-8-2011 by musicjunkie because: i forgot

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The FDA and EPA approves of this video as "within acceptable limits" of retardation.

If you don't believe me, go outside and talk to anyone.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well, I suppose the girls were thinking, "The show must go on".

I found this disturbing though on so many levels. As a mother, I thought so many horrific things. I wanted to pick him up(though, he's probably heavier than my 9 year old), and fix him. I don't know what's wrong with him besides being obese, maybe he has a medical condition. It really bothers me to see kids that HUGE still wearing a diaper and being that big.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Not even 'slightly' amusing.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

holy crap thats a lot of baby!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Lol I dont feel bad laughing at that! :-)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
What has been seen cannot be unseen....

new topics

top topics

join