It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophetic Guidance (Ignore.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Apologies

This post is extraordinarily recondite and metaphysical. I did not intend for that to be the case! But physical law dictates, and there is a definite energy barrier I am trying to overcome here, and I am trying to penetrate multiple levels:

FYI, and for the record: Keywords:

Tripe. Criterion. Qualia. Selfish. Artisan. Process. Subvert. Declension.

Nobody is going to get this. I know that. Thanks for ATS, and thanks for your attention.

I don’t care if this goes right to the bottom of the recent posts. (No comments expected or necessary. It is what it is.)

Respectfully yours. God bless SkyFloating, and many many others.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Axial Leader because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Oooh another mysterious cryptic post. Seriously, you do not know anything that the rest of us do not know because if you did, you wouldn't be posting on a conspiracy forum site. You would be an important person utilizing your knowledge to aid an agenda.

Seriously, get real and stop watching Tomb Raider.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
well it does say "ignore." in all fairness...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaemusAlphae
Oooh another mysterious cryptic post. Seriously, you do not know anything that the rest of us do not know because if you did, you wouldn't be posting on a conspiracy forum site. You would be an important person utilizing your knowledge to aid an agenda.

Seriously, get real and stop watching Tomb Raider.

Thanks for commenting. Question: What does "stop watching Tomb Raider" mean?

Here is my message to you: Look deeper. Don't be so stupid. Why did you feel so compelled to challenge my statements above? Don't be so self-assured. To be blunt, it makes you look stupid and kind of thoughtless (no offense.)

On the other hand, you may use this information, in this message, to reach the first level. I can hope anyway.

Feel free to respond. I may or may not reciprocate.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reverse psychology.

i for one will ignore many things, except when im told to ignore something.

also a great way to auto filter only the more willfull posters.

now my reply to what i assume is being presented here is..

nothing but silence

silence is the best answer sometimes, and silence cant go wrong, no one can debunk silence

yet ive spoken too much already.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You forgot Egotism! Ooooh!

You may have some intelligence, but do not flaunt or feather it ...I do not think that there are many that are impressed!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Axial Leader

I apologize for trolling. You are a deep dude and after a moment of self-reflection after reviewing my previous post, I found that you are actually right with your words.

I apologize again.

join