It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmonaut Popovich: ETs Warn Cataclysms Will Unify Human Consciousness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

A group of prominent Russian scientists, including Russian cosmonaut Dr. Marina Popovich, PhD, as well as Victoria Popova, Dr. Sc., Ph.D., and Lidia Andrianova Ph.D. have announced a discovery of extraterrestrial communications in pictograms that extraterrestrial intelligence has placed in crop circles and in stone monuments around the world. The group has created a dictionary of over 250 extraterrestrial pictograms for interpreting crop circles and stone monuments such as "Stonehenge and Avebury stone circles in the UK, Machu Picchu, Chavin de Huantar and the Nazca Lines in Peru, the pyramid of Chichen-Itza and the pyramids of the moon and the sun in Mexico and the Moai of Easter Island and others."

Source: Link

Really,really interesting.
If this is correct then really,something will happen in 2012.
Oh man,every day new discoveries

I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 18/8/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

You say this like you really are excited to have something horrible happen in 2012.. I don't understand why everyone WANTS something bad to happen.. yea the Earth is screwed up, along with the persons running the countries in it.. but we can change all that, why does there have to be a catastrophic event? Sorry to be presumptuous.. but it just seems like people are in hopes that something bad will happen in 2012. I was always under the impression hoaxers were the ones creating crop circles.. oh by the way good post to get the thinking juice flowing OP
S&F
edit on 18-8-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There's this thing called the "Search" button on the website and if used correctly, you would see that this has already been posted...

Sorry?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

You say this like you really are excited to have something horrible happen in 2012.. I don't understand why everyone WANTS something bad to happen.. yea the Earth is screwed up, along with the persons running the countries in it.. but we can change all that, why does there have to be a catastrophic event? Sorry to be presumptuous.. but it just seems like people are in hopes that something bad will happen in 2012. I was always under the impression hoaxers were the ones creating crop circles.. oh by the way good post to get the thinking juice flowing OP
S&F

Because humanity needs it...the world needs it. Something has to give.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You say this like you really are excited to have something horrible happen in 2012.. I don't understand why everyone WANTS something bad to happen.. yea the Earth is screwed up, along with the persons running the countries in it.. but we can change all that, why does there have to be a catastrophic event? Sorry to be presumptuous.. but it just seems like people are in hopes that something bad will happen in 2012.. oh by the way good post to get the thinking juice flowing OP
S&F

Because we want change!

We need change.I don't know,but if you ask me,i put all my hops in 2012.

We really need big changes.

And thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSwag
There's this thing called the "Search" button on the website and if used correctly, you would see that this has already been posted...

Sorry?

I used search button,but i haven't find anything.

I apologize if there is already a thread about this.

Silly me

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

There is a thread on this forum about two female Russian scientist who claim to have decoded crop circles.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are these your Russians?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The hell... I saw you OP posting in this thread

You perfectly knouw there is another thread so why creating a new thread about the exact thing? 'No it's not about crop circle - it's the same about incoming cataclysm, so yes you post about the same thing

I don't understand why everyone WANTS something bad to happen.. yea the Earth is screwed up, along with the persons running the countries in it.. but we can change all that, why does there have to be a catastrophic event?

Because most of the people here do not have better things to do and especially those 'prophets' who also don't have better things to do or have been rejected by society feel more important. When someone is crazy and talks about Transitions, higher consciousness and cataclysms, he is clearly a nuthead but hopes that something will happen so that he is like 'See? I told you!' and hopes that h/she will be in the center of attention and the important one.

You know, like on movies with catastrophies always the scientist our main character is being fired recently but when something happens' he's hired again and he is in the center of attention - pretty much everyone with their prophecies and such is hoping for that moment.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What language are these women speaking?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
What language are these women speaking?

The international language of BS?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I don't understand why everyone WANTS something bad to happen..

neither do i.
but alas, sex sells.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What are they selling?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

You perfectly knouw there is another thread so why creating a new thread about the exact thing? 'No it's not about crop circle - it's the same about incoming cataclysm, so yes you post about the same thing

I don't understand why everyone WANTS something bad to happen.. yea the Earth is screwed up, along with the persons running the countries in it.. but we can change all that, why does there have to be a catastrophic event?

Because most of the people here do not have better things to do and especially those 'prophets' who also don't have better things to do or have been rejected by society feel more important. When someone is crazy and talks about Transitions, higher consciousness and cataclysms, he is clearly a nuthead but hopes that something will happen so that he is like 'See? I told you!' and hopes that h/she will be in the center of attention and the important one.

You know, like on movies with catastrophies always the scientist our main character is being fired recently but when something happens' he's hired again and he is in the center of attention - pretty much everyone with their prophecies and such is hoping for that moment.

A word of advice my friend.... If you are trying to make a point, do it properly as you only serve to make a mockery of yourself.

Personally I find the prospect of a turbulent 2012 quite exciting. Goodbye 9-5, hello freedom!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

they have this typical new ageists' look on their face and it freaks me out.
i doubt the aunts are scientists. no scientist would be 2012'ed that hard. nope.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You say this like you really are excited to have something horrible happen in 2012.. I don't understand why everyone WANTS something bad to happen.

One word....

Cowardice....

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Because we want change!

We need change.I don't know,but if you ask me,i put all my hops in 2012.

We really need big changes.

And thanks.

Wow. Myopic in the extreme.

So, because humanity is in dire straights you want a worldwide catastrophe to decimate us, forcing co-operation? What a pipedream. What happens when 2012 comes and goes, a nuclear war plays out (would this make you happy?), and your so called "awakening" doesnt happen?

I tend to believe the opposite would take place. The nuclear winter blocking out the sun preventing the growth of crops. Humanity would fragment into small groups of survivors who would themselves resort to gang-warfare. The only way to survive would be to pillage the remaining foodstocks on earth, or in the end eatting each other.

How do you suggest this "awakening" would take place? Or perhaps it would. We would suddenly all become "enlightened", yet it wouldnt matter, as humanities days would be numbered.

This is all a hypothetical scenerio, but wishing for disaster is as foolish a thing as i can imagine. If nothing else, think of the massive, worldwide suffering, especially of those close to you. Do you assume these disasters will pass you by? Perhaps you will spend a week suffering trapped under a building, slowly bleeding and starving to death. Bah, im ranting now. Im out.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11

Personally I find the prospect of a turbulent 2012 quite exciting. Goodbye 9-5, hello freedom!

Goodbye 9-5, hello pain and suffering! Ra-ra-ra!

I can only hope those who wish for this are the ones who suffer. I personally love my life and would like very much to live longer, not die as the rest of you wish. But of course, you dont believe anything bad would happen to YOU!

Of course thats how it will happen though. The predicted cataclysm will come, and everyone will die but those who post here on ATS about how they want it to come!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
When Marina Popovich visited the US in 1989 she brought with her one of the last photos taken by the Mars probe Phobos II (why did the russian government let her display highly controversial top secret space program photos?)which showed an irregularly shaped object approaching the sattelite right before it was destroyed. She is a former cosmonaut with many friends in high places, I tend to believe she is/was a disinfo agent that has learned how easy it is to cash in on the phenomena.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11

Originally posted by Imtor

A word of advice my friend.... If you are trying to make a point, do it properly as you only serve to make a mockery of yourself.

While I said it in a mocking way towards those who talk about cataclysms every month or few, if you had any reading comprehension, you would see I make a point and it is quite obvious. I know it because I have felt like that too but I know people who really have nothing better to do in life, arent successful and their next step is hoping for something like that. It is called escape from reality or hope fiction becomes reality so they are not the only ones suffering or to really be the center of attention with true prophecies, since they failed in the normal life

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
What a horrible thought.

I don't want my Consciousness "unified" with most of the people on this planet. Yucko.

If some of the things on the Internet are any indication, sharing thoughts with a significant number of people would see-saw horribly between the eye-gougingly banal to the soul-destroying gross.

This thought experiment gets more horrifying the longer I think about it.
edit on 2011/8/18 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join