It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Bigs Push Paul Ryan to Run

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Now this is an interesting development. I don't know much about Mr. Ryan other than his CUT CAP BALANCE bill he drew up. Anyone have any thoughts on this guy making a run for it? ( I know, I know, Ron Paul, but I'm just considering options)

Mitch Daniels, Jeb Bush, John Boehner, Jim Jordan, and Bill Bennett encourage Ryan to run for president.

As Wisconsin congressman Paul Ryan comes to a final decision about running for president, several top national conservatives are encouraging him to join the race. Ryan, who has been seriously but quietly considering a presidential bid for several months, is expected to decide on a run in the next two weeks....

Ryan told a Milwaukee radio station on Friday that he is unsatisfied with the current Republican field and disappointed the current crop of candidates has not gotten specific with their proposals.

www.weeklystandard.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

this primary season looks like a Roman arena.

keep throwing candidates to the lions, 'till you find a gladiator the crowds likes.

don't worry if they get torn apart, there another dozen where they came from.

how many leading canditates will we go through in the next year.

24/7 media circus, who will it be next week?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Holy crap, how did this thread end up getting cloned? When I submitted this thread it got cloned and now two are showing up.
Mods??

join