It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Cloud Shoots Singapore

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+78 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I was pool side in my apartment in Singapore, when I saw something weird in the skies. As I looked over head I saw some weird cloud shoots of light and puff as the clouds seemed to reform sporadically. I could see that a storm cloud was building, but the light and visual show was intriguing me. So I grabbed my iPhone and recorded this
Let me know what you think caused this, and what this type of thing is called! Thanks...

15 aug 2011

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.

Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.

edit on Fri Aug 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Aliens and UFO's ?
I'm sure there was something similar posted a while back , can't remember what the conclusion was though .
edit on 17-8-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Thats weird. I've never seen anything like that before. Perhaps there were gases or atmospheric pressure between the bands of cloud that were causing it?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Aliens and UFO's ?

I am having second thoughts too.

I could explain it like this.

The clouds are in the air. So you need to have a flying vehicle to reach that spot. Strange rays of light play in the sky. Does not seem earthly too me. And I could not identify the possible craft what caused this.

Could also be HAARP or just a natural occurance

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
i prefer the horse in the bottom right corner

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
freaky stuff!

never seen clouds move that fast or like that.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

That's pretty amazing, never seen anything like it! I don't think pressure would be able to cause such a large scale effect, I mean, it's a pretty big bit of cloud doing that.

I'd say it might be too good to be true, hoax possibly? Could be done!

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It looks like this could be light reflecting on the inside of glass or plastic. If you let the video fully load and then press play then move the youtube slider backwards and forwards you can see the difference between the clouds and the reflected (or maybe refracted) light a lot clearer.

edit on 17-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well...he saw it with his own eyes and took note of something odd in the clouds. He grabs his phone and takes a video....so I don't think it has anything to do with his video camera but maybe it is the sun rays bending the light to make it appear its moving. That many time? I have no idea.....really weird!

I live in Tennessee and have seen some weird and spooky clouds but none like this.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

It looks like its being filmed under some sort of glass/perspex sheet that is slightly flexing in the breeze and causing the image of the clouds to be distorted.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

It looks like its being filmed under some sort of glass/perspex sheet that is slightly flexing in the breeze and causing the image of the clouds to be distorted.

The youtube vid from gortex shows the same occurrence.

And the guy who filmed the video in the OP said, because of this occurrence he started filming.
edit on 17-8-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Maybe the giant darker and denser looking cloud hit a light an fluffy cloud and moved it?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Can you see the three lights in a triangle behind the cloud it looks like the TR-3B trying to cloke it's self nice vid s&f

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose

Maybe the giant darker and denser looking cloud hit a light an fluffy cloud and moved it?

Could be seems possible. The sun rays could have heated the dark cloud so much that the sort of mist ontop when coming in contact would burst away causing erratic behaviour due to instant heating.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I've just skimmed through the ATS link I posted and even OzWeatherman couldn't explain it , looks like you may have caught something there , the video's do look very similar .

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

I've just skimmed through the ATS link I posted and even OzWeatherman couldn't explain it , looks like you may have caught something there , the video's do look very similar .

How do we call this new phenomena? They are identical in behaviour those two video's of us.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Very interesting phenomena there.. I have no idea what it could be. I admit, the first video seemed to be a fake when I first watched it, but after seeing the second one I think there is really something going on there. In the first video you can see some sporadic movement behind the thinner clouds towards the left too as the rest of the formation seems to change. I wish I could say it was natural but it's hard to believe that when there aren't many meteorological phenomena that happen so abruptly and chaotically.. AND several times over for that matter. Strange indeed.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I tried to get the original video of the youtube clip you posted. The uploader said he would send it to me but I didn't hear from him after that..

Strange anomaly, I have no idea what causes it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join