It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama frets over 'lone wolf' attack as Sept 11 looms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
RIGHT!! just what the doctor ordered for a flailing re-election campaign. What best to beef up poll numbers but a terrorist attck!

Don't put it past these people to false flag another event for the sake of staying in power!.
Get out of the big cities NOW, don't wait until it is too late people! These a-holes are vicious and don't care if they kill fellow Americans to get what they want! Disgusting.

US President Barack Obama on Tuesday played down prospects for a spectacular Al-Qaeda attack 10 years after the September 11th strikes, saying he worried more now about solitary extremists.
"The most likely scenario that we have to guard against right now ends up being more of a lone wolf operation than a large, well coordinated terrorist attack," he told CNN television during a campaign-style swing through Iowa.
"We still have to stay on top of it, though. We're never letting our guard now, that's part of our job," said Obama, who vowed "heightened" security measures and "extra vigilance" ahead of the grim anniversary.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Talk about a monkey wrench...

Let's hope this doesn't play out in the many ways we suspect it can.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Oh and uh, 9 of these anniversaries already passed.

Why is 10 the lucky number here?................

And seriously, how on earth would he know 'what kind' of attack it would be?

"It's definitely gonna be a small one guys. Won't be anything major."

That's about all I get from that statement.
edit on 8/16/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think that it is just the government exaggerating things again. And what else do you expect? What else does the president want but re-election?
On the other hand, the media has been going on about all these terrorist groups plotting to avenge the death of Osama bin Laden.
So, I personally think, this time, it may be a little bit of both.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception

And seriously, how on earth would he know 'what kind' of attack it would be?

"It's definitely gonna be a small one guys. Won't be anything major."

EXACTLY! it will be just big enough to gather all the sheeple around him and small enough to not start another war. What a disgrace.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
they'll try something stupid and it'll blow up in their faces and it'll just be one more nail in their coffin. By this point I think everyone's seen their play book and know they are down to the hail mary on every play.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Oh god.

Their going to do it aren't they.

Please don't be a black flag dirty bomb. Please don't be a black flag dirty bomb. Please don't be a black flag dirty bomb.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Retarded Obama bashing at it's finest OP.

Congratulations.

So the cold hard fact that all organised terrorism has basically been dis-assembled and replaced by the remote possibilty of attacks by lone whack-jobs, the like of which have always existed in varying pathetic forms is bad news is it?

I dont think it even qualifies as scaremongering, unless you are some kind of cringing quivering bunny rabbit. I suppose he did a bad thing by pointing out the obvious and logical danger without trying to scare the # out of us all.

Some idiot somewhere will blow something up on Sept 11 Ten years after. That goes without saying. You dont need to be Nostradamus to make that prediction.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

A "convenient" terrorist attack would be just what Obama's campaign needs right now. I believe that they will stage an attack in order to gather support and gain a bump in poll numbers. You obviously don't believe the same thing.
If something happen's I will hold Obama personally responsible for any injuries or deaths that may come from it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Calm down everyone. Obama is not panning any 'false flag' operation to boost his campaign numbers. If anything, a successful terrorist attack would hurt his numbers, not inflate them.

Think about it, prior to 9/11, a homeland terrorist attack was the last thing on anyone's minds. After 9/11 American's gathered rund their flags, their President, their nation because it brught us all together, at least until the election in 2004. If it were to happen again, we would come together all right, and wonder why it was allowd to happen again and look fr someone to blame.

And the blame would fall on thse in power. Namely the President.

No false flag. No worries.

ps ( i cant beleive I actually used the term false flag, my biggest peeve word n the whole site...tsk tsk to me)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception

Right on, you just named the date 9-10-11
star for you!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Well,

There is a reason why Secret Service wont let him come to Wisconsin. I wouldn't either.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I hope it is becoming glaringly apart that Obama is interested in nothing more than playing politics and doing what ever he can to try to get his poll numbers up. The man is only out for himself.

Just go ahead add in fear mongering of a lone wolf terror attack on the 10th anniversary of the worst terror attack in our nations history. Also let's say this right after some lunatic when and bombed a building and shot up a whole bunch of people in Norway to an already ever growing list of things a president shouldn't do that he has done.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This must be the new stimulus package proposed for September 16.

America is going down, down, down. I want to mourn, but we so deserve it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
His statement is perfectly reasonable to me. He's not fear mongering about major foreign terrorist operations like the Bush Administration did continuously while in office, he's talking about that one random nut job who decides to try and set off a poorly designed car bomb in Times Square, or a small pipe bomb in a crowded area.

There isn't too much you can really do about them, if they are determined and half-way smart about it they can cause random mayhem, but he's not trying to get people fearful about it. He's just giving a sober, reasoned assessment of what's out there. I don't hear him trying to rachet up fear with this statement, it's just how things are. There have always been a few nuts out there trying to cause harm, always will be and we just have to deal with it. Odds are very slim any of us will be caught in such a thing, anyway.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
OR He has pre-determined knowledge that a lone wolf who will be some 'drugged up crazy' will go on a shooting rampage, MkUltra anyone

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
When it comes to puppet Obama and his controllers the New World Order anything is possible. There are suspicious stories everywhere at the moment and it's just a case of trying to connect the dots with some of them.

Take for example the stories on other threads of 20,000 troops being brought in to quell social unrest. Eh? What social unrest? Maybe something that will happen soon?

Or maybe it's the 50,000 strong security force that's surrounding the New Madrid fault line?! Is HAARP gonna create a catastrophy there?

There are lots of conspiracy theories out there that have that 'Something's about to happen' feel.

We know 9/11 was a False Flag and that the government and Mossad were involved. Same as London's 7/7 and now looking at the Norway bombing that looks like the same False Flag Mossad scenario.

Remember Mossad's Motto? 'By Way Of Deception Thou Shalt Do War'

When it comes to the New World Order (Illuminati) all attacks, invasions, assasinations and wars are done via symbolism. Be it sun symbols, numbers, ancient god symbolism, occult symbolism the list goes on. If u understand their sick obsession with symbolism for their diabolical deeds then you'd have a pretty good idea on when the next False Flag event will occur.

So, is Obama going to be involved in an attack anytime soon? That's a big possibility. Will it damage his re-election? Yes. But does that matter? Nope. How did he get elected in the first place? Was it by people voting? Nope!

Selection not election!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The next false flag event will be an attack on a bunch of kids in a school bus or someone shooting everybody laid up in a hospital wing. Possible dates with an occultic significance when this might occur are 8-22-11, 9-1-11, 9-10-11, or 9-11-11.
edit on 17-8-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

So who is the patsy this time? Who will they setup/frame to sell "lone wolf" terrorism to the gullible public.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

So who is the patsy this time? Who will they setup/frame to sell "lone wolf" terrorism to the gullible public.

THAT'S what is worrying me, I think they may just do an mkultra type of even using a Tea Party "member" to kill two birds with one stone. He gets rid of the Tea Party and wins the election.

Some fresh info on the subject. This is shaping up to actually taking place.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join