It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch Bigfoot Caught on security camera in Kentucky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathlord
... it's nice to see a bigfoot vid that isn't clearly a fake.

Tht was my first thought as well.
Exactly why I shared it here with ATS, trust me there are thousands that are of the 'clearly fake' ilk.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I'm in Kentucky. Would love to know exactly where this video was taken. I'm way out in the boonies myself and Sasquatch wouldn't surprise me at all. Would kind of like to see him, actually.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I live in the PNW and I love the idea of Bigfoot really existing but I doubt it and this video is pretty bad. Can't make it out at all. Just looks like a person walking by to me. I can't believe one poster said 'sure looks like one to me' what a joke.

Glad you posted it though OP. Always cool to see videos like this even if I think they are fake.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

I'm in Kentucky. Would love to know exactly where this video was taken. I'm way out in the boonies myself and Sasquatch wouldn't surprise me at all. Would kind of like to see him, actually.

I'll see if there are any clues on the youtube channel, not my vid, but maybe it can be narrowed down a bit.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I just sent him a message on YT to see if he is willing to offer more info, lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

I just sent him a message on YT to see if he is willing to offer more info, lol.

I saw...haha...checking it out at the same time.

And as far as where in KY, it tk a few minutes but it appears that the video was in the area of Ft Knox, Radcliff, Vine Grove, Elizabethtown, Brandenburg, Doe valley, Irvington, Shepardsville, hardin, Meade, Bullitt, Parts Of Breckenridge Counties ......not my list, but its the info given.

Hope that helps narrow it down

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Awesome! That's not too terribly far from me! I'd prefer a little closer but still... it could have been farther away, lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Now that I think of it bigfoot should have been found by now, a body or bones at least. You would also think a bigfoot would eventually wander into a small town or city looking for food and get caught on camera.

People are on video survailence so many times a day that they dont realize, its only.a matter of time until we get our bigfoot on camera

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Cool footage but it's not evidence of anything, that couldve been a hunter some kid or darth vader for all I can tell.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
People are on video survailence so many times a day that they dont realize, its only.a matter of time until we get our bigfoot on camera

But they are on surveillance in populated areas, where one wuld expect there to be cctv r some type of security camera. Sasquatch is not know to frequent these areas. It would take surveillance deep in the Pacific NW, in this case KY, or other areas that Sasquatch haunts to capture one on cctv.

I do hope you are right though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join