It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch Bigfoot Caught on security camera in Kentucky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I was perusing ATS and youtube in search of some new Bigfoot/Sasquatch footage, or sme old ones, I just needed my addiction fed haha. I came across ths one here and I don't remember seeig it here on ATS before, although the youtube upload date is a bit older, last Christmas to be exact.
Towards the end of the video, in the upper right corner of the screen, you see something, as with al BF vids it is hard to make out, looks like something that is walking on all furs from my perspective, but wanted to throw this out to my ATS brothers and sisters and see what y'all think.
The vid is quite short and the uploader stated:

On Christmas eve I found foot print in the snow and am sure they are from Bigfoot tonight I put a security camera out and if you watch closely in full screen he walks from left to right behind the big oak tree an you can see him stay tuned for what may be one of the most exciting discoveries Yet.

As always I checked out the user's other youtube vids, he seems to be an avid outdoorsman, a few other BF vids, but mostly birdwatching vids.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Interesting post. But it's weird, the way that the figure seems to "materialize" out of nothing just to the right of the tree. If he posted pics of the footprints, it would be more convincing.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
For the love of pete that could of been my great aunt petunia.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Please tell me this is a joke!
Why would you waste our time with this?
I want the last 20 seconds of my life back right NOW!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure
Interesting post. But it's weird, the way that the figure seems to "materialize" out of nothing just to the right of the tree. If he posted pics of the footprints, it would be more convincing.

also a video of the footprints uploaded from the user's android phone, it is snowing quite heavily so of course they have already lost some shape.

edit on 16-8-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Looks more like a Sas-Squeak to me.

Didn't look very tall in the video, and the footprints weren't exactly Big(foot) in size.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I couldn't see anything.

It's sad that nowadays hoaxers aren't even putting any effort into their jobs.

Come across a mangy animal, snap a pic. It's a chupacabra!
Come across a dead cow, snap a pic. It's cattle mutilation by aliens!

Now it's...Take a video, capture nothing, it MUST BE A BIGFOOT...jebus, save us all.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Didn't look very tall in the video, and the footprints weren't exactly Big(foot) in size.

do you thinkwhen a bigfoot is born its born 8-9 foot in size yeah? just like when we are born you are born the exact same size you are right now?!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Are you sure that wasn't a Sas-Gumby walking there? Oh, that's right. Gumby doesn't walk long distances like that, he slides on one foot. Anyway, that's enough proof for me!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by madeddie

Originally posted by butcherguy

do you thinkwhen a bigfoot is born its born 8-9 foot in size yeah? just like when we are born you are born the exact same size you are right now?!
No, I got that whole 'wildlife isn't born full-size' thing down pat now, but thanks for making sure.

I made mention of its stature, not its age or if it might be a dwarf/midget. Maybe it is a Western Homo Floresiesis, but I really didn't go there in my first post.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It doesn't just materialize. You can see whatever it is move out from behind the trees and then walk past the main tree over to the right.

Probably a fake but if you look a bit closer you will see.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't necessarily call this a fake. I posted this here because most times on YouTube you find a channel with nothing but Bigfoot videos. As if the member is on a crusade to prove to the world Bigfoot's legitimacy. This guy seemed a bit more genuine. Most of his vids are of other creatures. Mostly birdwatching.

I by no means am saying this is concrete proof that Bigfoot exists, in fact it is probably something a bit more mundane. But that is what this forum is for. If 100% proof of Bigfoot did exist, there would be no use of this forum now would there?

Interesting find to me nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It looks like a real squatch to me.. Even though the video is low resolution, I can see it clearly by adjusting playback brightness contrast and gamma etc.. It doesn't appear to be faked.. sure , I know how subjective a statement like that is, but it's just my reaction to this vid...

I have relatives that have gone camping and had big logs tossed into their camp at night by these creatures.. They don't like humans coming into their hunting areas, very territorial ...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure

Your avatar is even weirder

It looks like this guy has got the hump from the way he's walking.
He musta got thrown out of a fancy dress ball, or something.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by afghanibullrider

ha ha ha
we must be related,actually if they would install a better camera,which would be a good investment if they really believe it's a bigfoot,and get better pictures.

maybe someone with a little knowledge of video can clean the image up to where it's more visible?
edit on 16-8-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What is pretty amazing if the video isn't a hoax is the way the "thing" has like an invisibility cloak almost as if it was aware of the camera. If you look real close, you can see the "thing" does appear to walk into the actual scene from the left and goes almost invisible when crossing the cameras center view and rematerializes somewhat after getting out of the main view.

Very interesting and thanks for the post.

Edit to ad...Unless of course the "thing" walked behind the trees...but its position coming from behind just didn't look quite right to me, but maybe it was a trick of the light etc.
edit on 16-8-2011 by joe7pack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
im a huge bigfoot fan and have seen most bigfoot vids and i personally think this is one of the better ones i have seen. good find mate.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
the video is kind of odd, and i agree with some others who says it looks small. the guy has another vid of it with it zoomed in on his channel of the video. gives you a little better look at the little guy. however, be it real or not i find it kind of odd all his other videos are of high quality and very clear. i know the vid says it is a security camera but with the equipment he uses on other stuff i would think he would invest on a better security camera. mostly just because if someone were coming to rob him that camera would hardly get any kind of features on the perp at night haha. cool find though, it's nice to see a bigfoot vid that isn't clearly a fake.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

Consider for a moment though that what was captured on camera was actually how it went down. Historically there have been incidents where people have reported seeing a sasquatch literally vanish into thin air, footprints that head off across field and simply stop, etc.

I've jumped belief on Bigfoot more than a few times. I long ago gave up on the notion that it was an undiscovered great ape. I'm more leaning these days towards something paranormal. That doesn't necessarily translate into something that makes sense in the world in which we live but more and more I find myself going back towards that explanation.

I'm not sure that we'll ever really find a body or remains. There's something distinctly odd about the legend and about our inability to get a handle on it. And when technology suggests that we have something , we get a video like this, and it turns into a head-scratcher..

Sure it could be a fake, But what if it isn't?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
How do we know for sure that ain't an illegal alien?
I'm sure they have Messkins in Kentucky too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join