It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired of people posting "Aliens do not exist" threads. We HAVE contact.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
How does it come that people who do not have studied this issue or who do have only seen a few youtube videos think they can make a real conclusion. Its really laughable how they act up as if they had seen and experienced everything on earth .

I make this short. because its not about me or my thoughts. In the last 4 years i learned that i can not "sell" my belief to anyone. My surety about the fact that we already have contact is beyond a weak belief. I read so much and studied for the last 9 years.
Still no matter how much arguments i present ,people only will find their way to that information if they start studying it for them selfs.

"UFO contact from planet IARGA" is one of those books which is REAL. BEYOND A DOUBT. Study it..reads it...its about a person who made contact..read it and u ll know . (www.galactic.no...)

Bashar (darryl anka) and Lyssa Royal already made contact to et and there u can read a lot about this topic too and i gurantee u: if u have an open mind and give it a chance u will know why this sources are valid and real. But i will not argue why they are real and how i come to that idea..i already did that once here about bashar.

For the ones who are interested read this
and watch some bashar videos on youtube (just type "bashar" and there ull have plenty)

here are somechannelings about et: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 16-8-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2011 by kauskau because: i am german and found many mistakes and still counting

+67 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I know right!

For those too busy or lazy to do their own research, I'll post the PROOF of aliens below.

got it?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The alien movies have injected FEAR into those in which you speak. So many would try to accept the reality but the FEAR blocks their reasoning.. Their blocked reasoning will respond back with THERE ARE NO ALIENS...

Be well

edit on 8/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Bashar is awesome, only heard about him through your last thread but he has really expanded my way of looking at the world!

I've become more confident, more relaxed and more focused on doing what I love as a result of his teachings

edit on 16/8/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

For example: believe it or not: this is a painting of a city on another planet..and yeah i know-> it will hard to believe for many that this is not fantasy.

just read it (its free): www.galactic.no...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

what u just proofed was more that the form is emptiness and emptiness is form

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

thats wonderful to hear. We can not expect more from information.

but i dont find many new videos on youtube. it sucks.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

"UFO contact from planet IARGA" is one of those books which is REAL. BEYOND A DOUBT.

How can you say this with such certainty?

Is there actual, solid proof contained in this book? If so, please supply an example.

If you are merely promoting this book because you believe it to be true, as in you have found faith with it, then what makes it any different to established religions?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Aliens do exist...

but they are not creatures from distant galaxies, they are simply demons.

link   
Aliens do exist...

link   
Aliens do exist...

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

believe it or not: this is a painting of a city on another planet

No, that is a painting of a city that you have been told is on another planet.

Is that not correct?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Wonder if Bashar knows that Anka is making money off him.

This is the problem, money. And i am a firm believer of ET.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

For example: believe it or not: this is a painting of a city on another planet..and yeah i know-> it will hard to believe for many that this is not fantasy.

just read it (its free): www.galactic.no...

I don't believe it. If it's a city on another planet, why doesn't it look alien? It just looks like a 1950s imagining of what 21st century Earth might look like.
edit on 16-8-2011 by oxbow because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I don't trust information from anyone who is to lazy to type the word "you" and instead types "u" in its place. If you cant be bothered to type two more letters in a word than how do I know that you actually put any effort into your theories?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

sooooo your going to tell me the first contact with an alien is portrayed through a book?

You know why some people believe aliens don't exist? because of tools like you that make foolish threads like this

with

NO EVIDENCE ( A book is not evidence just as the christians and the bible how well thats doing for them)

No EVIDENCE

No Evidence

Why should i take you seriously ? When you brought nothing but hearsay and fairy tales ?

Wanna read my book on talking unicorns ? COME ON ITS A BOOK

Why don't you pull your ego out your ....

and call the aliens to come talk to me ?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Apparently we have differing definitions of "proof".

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

How does it come that people who do not have studied this issue or who do have only seen a few youtube videos think they can make a real conclusion.

Exactly, add to that "read a few books by random kooks" and you've perfectly described yourself, and most of the blind believers.

The rest of us want to know, not to believe

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

So alien civilizations look like the Epcot Center? Good to know.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

And you know this to be true how?

Let me guess; you have been told it's the truth, and you got your information from a book. Just like the OP of this thread.

I'm not attacking your beliefs, but am questioning how you can say something so definite without any proof.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join