It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufos caught on google earth making circles in rocks,patterns in rocks and tracks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The area is north africa.The country Algeria.The place,on some remote mountain range in the middle of the algerian desert The google earth co-ordenance 24;48;42'15 north -8;37;07,54 east.If anyone was intreasted in crop circles then this area might intreast you.If anyone beleives aliens create crop circles then take a real good look at this location.Log on to google earth and take ra really good look at this area.So what do i think of this area i discovered on google earth three days ago.Well if good evidence is needed to support the theorie that aliens create crop circles then this might do it.This area is really fantastic.What we have here is small ufos creating circle patterns in the rock surface.If you look close enough you will see tiny white dots in or near the circles.Thoses tiny white dots are ufos.They are everywhere you look making circles,strange patterns and tracks all over this mountain range,Some of the circles are only half made and some circles have deeper smaller circles within large circles.So what are the aliens doing making circles and patterns in rock surface like this.Are the aliens mining for minerals or are they creating holes in the rock to hide there crafts.I discovered another location in africa where there were circles in the rocks like this everywhere.For thoses who do not have google earth ,you can log into my facebook or twitter page to see the photos on my wall.This evidence may now prove that aliens not only make crop circles but circles also in rock surfaces and in the jungels of south america.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Let me be the first to say................................WHAT?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You could put the pictures on here, that would be nice.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yeah the spelling and grammar are pretty bad but I've seen worse.
No links to anything huh? There's no pics on Google images?
How are we suppose to go to your sites without links?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I entered the coordinates and didn't get anything.

Maybe I just don't know what I am doing but have had success entering coordinates before.

I would also like to request a screen shot since nobody can see what you are seeing.

How to screenshot on a pc:
Navigate to the page, hit either ctrl + prt sc or fn + prt sc then open MS paint, and hit ctrl + v to paste the image then ctrl + s to save it. You may also want to crop the image and circle the part you are referring to.
Then you just post it here so we can see it.

ETA
Or, you know, just post the images you say you already have on your facebook. Not being lazy, I tried your coordinates and they did not produce any location.

edit on 12-8-2011 by sageofmonticello because: ETA

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
LOL if this is what i think it is im going to fall off my chair in a fit of laughter....il get a pic and print what i think this person is talking about...BRB with a nice edit

EDIT: After looking at the place...which was deciphered by another member...its not the thing i thought it would be...so apologies for being critical

edit on 12-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

Try these coordinates, they're what I think he's talking about:

24°48'37.37"N 8°37'13.47"E

Paste straight into google earth

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

1. Wall o text. Paragraph breaks are your friends to be loved.
2. What.
3. Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Just to save anyone the bother

This is where the coordinates take you.

larger -

and the coords to enter are:

24°48'42.15"N, 8°37'07.54"E

... it doesnt appear to yell Alien to me..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks!

That worked out, I was trying 24 48 42.15N, -8 37 07.54E

turns out I did not know what I was doing
Much appreciated
Now if I could just figure out what it is that I am supposed to be looking at
looks like normal ol rocks to me. I will wait for some more insight from everyone else I guess. Thanks again.

ETA:
I mean, I see what they reference but don't quite understand how they are UFO's? A seemingly non natural rock formation and white dots doesn't say UFO to me. Could they be? Sure! I just feel like they aren't, so don't listen to me, I can't say I have any other explanation other than natural formation. Not trying to derail your thread or anything, just my thoughts.
edit on 12-8-2011 by sageofmonticello because: ETA

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well, if I could watch a video of UFO's actually creating these formations, then I might be impressed.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hmm. It doesn't appear to be alien in nature, but it does appear to be some kind of interesting construction going on there.

Maybe some mining? Who knows, it may even be natural.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

It is indeed a very odd place and very interesting, the smaller looking rounds have dome like things in them could be shinny rock though, the one circle is a perfect half moon and then many of the rounds. The whole looks like a volcano is it anyone know? Personally i think it is a really weird place thanks for sharing.

Anyone live nearby to run take a look HeeHee!

edit on 12-8-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
cant zoom in enough to really figure it out.. and ive looked around and cant find any maps that might identify that hill/mound/whatever.

hmmmmm.....

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Where about is this location? What country? I don't want to install CIA earth on my computer

EDIT: Sorry, Algeria. I skipped the OP to the pics

edit on 12-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I found the nearest labled places and looked at pictures that are surrounding this volcanic area...yes there are volcanos here is one I think there are a bunch of places like this there..

google Fort Gardel,DZ

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If I had to take a guess i would say small scale open face mines ?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Oh neat a closer marked spot on the map...their are circles on the ground, looks like ruins once or something man made.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c388d34c36f3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Check out this one just off to the left of the main coordinates.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45b9a9b15fbf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

well that makes it all a bit more interesting.

but i see nothing to indicate that it has to be aliens.. could be some rock wall around a village or something to indicate a landing site for helicopters.. anything really.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join