It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is something I can across when I first started researching UFOs and Aliens. I don't think anyone has posted this lately and if they have I will happily remove it. Anyways what do you guys think ? Real or fake ? If you do think it's fake or real why ?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There is already thread on this im sure off.. this isnt nothing new... but since you asked.. i dont think there lieing but could be a cover up of more.. so idk ufos are obvioulsy real.. then you got nasa saying something else.. i believe nasa is lieing right along with them to try and cover it up and sounds good..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
There is already thread on this im sure off.. this isnt nothing new... but since you asked.. i dont think there lieing but could be a cover up of more.. so idk ufos are obvioulsy real.. then you got nasa saying something else.. i believe nasa is lieing right along with them to try and cover it up and sounds good..

Well of course UFOs are real no one can deny that because anything you see in the sky that you don't know what it is, IS a UFO. UFOs actually have nothing to do with aliens there just Unidentified Flying Objects

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I couldn't help but notice when I signed off Windows live messanger tonight one of the large video's on the page upon leaving was headlined/tagged something along the lines off "Nasa's own UFO tapes" or something very similar...of course it could mean nothing but personally I do think their is a lot more casual talk of alien's/ET's/UFO's etc. these days.

To celebrate it why not go buy some of the new LEGO Alien Conquest models haha

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
I couldn't help but notice when I signed off Windows live messanger tonight one of the large video's on the page upon leaving was headlined/tagged something along the lines off "Nasa's own UFO tapes" or something very similar...of course it could mean nothing but personally I do think their is a lot more casual talk of alien's/ET's/UFO's etc. these days.

To celebrate it why not go buy some of the new LEGO Alien Conquest models haha

Hahahaha I love LEGO
but seriously EVERY government and a lot of huge companies have UFO tapes.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevolutionSpeaks

Originally posted by shadowreborn89

Well of course UFOs are real no one can deny that because anything you see in the sky that you don't know what it is, IS a UFO. UFOs actually have nothing to do with aliens there just Unidentified Flying Objects

eh TRUE But i wouldnt say oh its a ufo ... there are indeed "alien" ufos .. to many reports etc..crop circles
i believe were visited lots of time and we still are

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

I agree with you to a certain extent. Just because you cannot identify it does not make it a UFO.

I believe an object becomes a UFO when their is no one who can identify it, such as mmilitary officials, air traffic controllers, etc.

On a personal level, something you can't identify is a UFO to you, but may not really be unidentifiable on a global scale.

I wish we would have solid video come out to us that is truly unidentifiable the world around. About time for some new films to start circulating.

On a side not, I am predicting a new UFO video will appear, simply because I said something about it! haha

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

All well and good testimonials of flying ships. And they have not been told have they.
Greer interviewed Bill Lyne, where is that recording if he made one or even the text.
Bill would most assuredly tell Greer, the Disclosure Project, the technology was Tesla's.
The technology is so powerful they can't let it go. Imagine a small generator and wires
going thousands of miles an hour without a rocket shape or G forces on the crew or
making a sonic boom and devised by Tesla among so any other energy developments
the prospect is an absolute nightmare for everyone. And no ETs at all.

top topics

join