It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamOracle's Dreams Of Worthy Mention

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
reply to post by Andromerius

Actually I have had plenty regarding Earth Changes that kind of link to some form of major Subduction Event, around 2029-36 sometime within these years e.g. floods, volcanoes, Earthquakes all centered around this one time frame and around the Pacific Ring starting from an eruption. I quote from an earlier question asked of me by a member .... I dreamt of a woman's head made of fiery molten rock(Mount st Helens ?) This lead to a range of different Dreambursts all regarding a certain time periods as mentioned above.

To my latest Dreambursts and seemingly more warnings of a coming war.
9th February 2013 Dreamburst: Prepare for a World War.
I do have plans in place ready for any such event and am continually preparing and building a strategy ... the best I can do. Survival is the keyword here. Check my previous DBs for the beginnings of possible world conflicts 20th November 2013 I believe fingers will be pointed after a terrible event, the conflict will unfold after. Like I've said before there's always the multiverse theory finger crossed... my disclaimer

Thanks for the answer, i would like people to remember that the future is not set in stone and this predictions are just one possible future outcome if factors and causes do not deviate from the moment the OP got the prediction. That is why most predictions all over the world are either never fulfilled or happen differently. But sometimes, nothing changes and they do happen as is, just like the Superbowl prediction

Again, thank you very much for sharing. I am always fascinated with predictions, their origin and their cause. I always take them seriously.
World war might be averted, certainly many people are working towards that goal. The only problem is that it seems there are an equal number of people decided on destruction, chaos and horror.

Let's just hope your prediction can be changed.

Please keep sharing as they happen, it is important.

Andro

EDIT: About your word Zabadista, it means Adventist (as in Seventh Day Adventist) in Filipino (Philippines). Can you confirm that it was Filipino the language you were talking? If so, it was maybe Sabadista (Adventist), which would be more in line with a cosmic thing.
edit on 10/2/2013 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I looked up several different languages.... well I asked friends who happen to speak a few languages and searched the net..... To know exactly which language it is, is still a mystery and yet I was conversing in the dialect like a native untill I realised I was actually asleep, which woke me up. It seems the word is extremely positive in all of the languages I looked at.
I am dyslexic and languages other than my native English I find impossible and yet I dream all sorts... German, Sanskrit, Mayan and the list goes on.... I just Don't see how it's possible
I even converse fully in these languages it's hard to explain. I understand it like English until my brain kicks in and I wake up... It just so odd

Yes the future isn't set in stone, I believe that possible futures are many in fact they are infinite..... "with every choice we make we create". Something told to me during meditation.

I think a hypnotist would get more than he bargained for if I ever actually get round to doing it... If I can be hypnotized that is.
edit on 13-2-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

16 January 2013 DreamBurst: A asteroid (Missed NEO) decending over a very lit city street (a bit glitzy fancy neon bilboards and street lights... NOT VEGAS... highrised buildings in the background,a massive broadwalk compared to the road... The end of a V-shaped junction) Size of a small truck and as black as coal with fire and flames billowing from it as it went. I'd say about 20° angle of decent.

Linked I don't really know
In my burst it seemed to be a well lit city. Russian Meteor Debris Strike 10 tons of debris does seem to be quite large but in my burst it seemed like a small building or truck sized chunk, I'd say 40-50 tons.
edit on 15-2-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hi ATS,
Here are my latest Precognative Dreams: 29/03/2013. A little Country using a big country for it's own ends but will totally destroy the hand and body that feed them.
Country with a tradition in fencing and will be opening a new hospital and have a Royal Visitor will be the site of a MAJOR terrorist event (Explosion).

31/03/2013, A Image of a planet with rings
. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune?

1st/04/2013, Argentina, Russia and the name Yannick or Yannitch.

05/04/2013, One split second image of a missile or rocket launch.

Still nothing for beyond 20th Nov 2013 nothing concrete anyway.

edit on 5-4-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Hi ATS,
Here are my latest Precognative Dreams: 29/03/2013. A little Country using a big country for it's own ends but will totally destroy the hand and body that feed them.
Country with a tradition in fencing and will be opening a new hospital and have a Royal Visitor will be the site of a MAJOR terrorist event (Explosion).

31/03/2013, A Image of a planet with rings
. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune?

1st/04/2013, Argentina, Russia and the name Yannick or Yannitch.

05/04/2013, One split second image of a missile or rocket launch.

Still nothing for beyond 20th Nov 2013 nothing concrete anyway.

edit on 5-4-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

Hi, been awhile, have you had any more dreambursts?

thanks,

Andro

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

It's been quite quiet of late regarding any kind of precognative dreams but I did have a strange one the other night.
21st April 2013: Dreamburst: That humming sound you will hear is a UFO... that was all, a voice telling me that when I hear it that is what it will be a UFO, it had a kind of a be prepared vibe to it...hard to explain.
I have a knack of sensing emotions of a person right down to their very core(Soul). My wifes friends use me to vet some of their boyfriends
100% record of success to date. So thus I also percieve the emotion or intent of where or whoever these messages come from.

edit on 23-4-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

This caught my eye,i had a dream yesterday afternoon,of being in a newspaper office,and this newspaper actually had a comment section for reader's dreams.In this column i read of a lot of people who were dreaming of an asteroid type event.One that caught my eye was:"At 2am in the morning,it was like dawn was breaking"

I also had a dream of a flying thing,a cross between a plane and a missile,being used by a man to set the world on fire,i mentioned this in other dream threads since last year.He was from the British Isles,with connections to Saudi.He did manage to set a large area ablaze,but was stopped after that,and his weapon neutralized.

Interesting thread,s+f.There's very few things in this life as endlessly fascinating as dreams,well to me,anyway

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Last missile flying dream I had was mounted by one of my Alien buddies... not so grey more green/blue/grey cat like eyes and cute tiny voices but they tend not to use those only when shocked or surprised. Nut Job alert! It sounds like something a nutter would say but seriously "I Can't Lie" I find it impossible to do so.
Yes dreams are a enigma indeed but without enigmas life would be boring and not worthy of your True Selfs sacrifice to become mortal and experience all of lifes nuances and enigmas.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
My latest offering 17th May 2013: Sir Tom Jones, me and the wife having a bit of a chin wag about how dreadful the death of another Celebrity was??? As to who and how they died is a mystery
but it wasn't of natural causes.

So the above mentioned dream beyond the 20th November
I'm not sure but my dream bursts are returning thick and fast. Between 3-5 actual prophetic bursts a day, I can even switch them on while awake(day dreaming).
I posted the publicly viable one as the others were personal.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

My latest offering 17th May 2013: Sir Tom Jones, me and the wife having a bit of a chin wag about how dreadful the death of another Celebrity was??? As to who and how they died is a mystery
but it wasn't of natural causes.

So the above mentioned dream beyond the 20th November
I'm not sure but my dream bursts are returning thick and fast. Between 3-5 actual prophetic bursts a day, I can even switch them on while awake(day dreaming).
I posted the publicly viable one as the others were personal.

Seems the streets of Woolwich was host to my Tom Jones dream skit...The Victim now being a celebrity in death...RIP Lee Rigby.

Onto the next dreambursts.... 29th May 2013: My dream consisted of Real UFO's coming to pick up those that wish to leave and also UFO's from human military sources. During said dream I was told that theirs a tablet out there, a pain killer and although its sold as a pain killer(natural) it has benefits that the producers don't even realise .....The name of it alludes me but I know it began with the letter A...
sorry I am dyslexic.
Here's a list of the known Natural Analgesics
edit on 29-5-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
30th May 2013 Dreamburst: A large stadium and in the center of the arena was a green lazer shinning up into the sky. The ground beneath the building began to make an almighty groan (massive noise) and the stadium began to tilt up and over onto its side. At this point I awoke.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Seem to be back in flow so to speak...

03 June 2013 Dreamburst: I had a first, A song precog....."Don't you Worry, Don't you worry Child, heaven has a plan for you" and then I awoke.
The chorus from this song.

05 June 2013 Dreamburst: Looking like a twitter feed and two entries and next to one of the avatars was the name, CLINTON.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
19 June 2013 Dreamburst: Hamas launch major offensive... Isreal will fall.

Now how would the above happen? Hamas backed by M.E... of which Eqypt may be the deciding factor, Dam issues maybe..
Who knows, all I have is the dream and then common knowledge. We shall see but this could be something beyond my 20th November 2013 date which is however bad it may be, Good News.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
5th August 2013 Dreamburst: Serious plane crash, Black Box Irretrievable .

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hi ATS
I've been rather busy myself thus my less frequent visits to ATS. I have been having quite a few Precognitive Dreams but mainly they are all personal to me, Family etc. Now it's that time of year when my worldly precogs return thick and fast along with all the stranger or mystifying ones.... So onto my my latest dream. I was stood on a hillside with American Indians and a small group of Europeans, we were told to prepare a ....Libation....from a small flower (picture bellow although being yellow in my dream and it's stem was a pale brown seemingly dried) to take immediately after the Spiral appeared and after the process had began but first we needed to change into clean clothes. The Spiral appeared and its light struck the ground.... the ground began to shift beneath our feet and a series of stone structures (Doorways/Portals) appeared to erupt from the ground and we were urged to drink the libation before leaving through them..... This wasn't clear until the moment had come to leave but what we left behind would be gone forever, a time of major planetary wide geological destruction and change. I am left in a boggle quite often by these type of dreams... I'm a Brit, I was brought up in a brewery town, I'm as normal as peas, a carpenter/jack of all Joe Blogs. I'm dyslexic so I don't learn this stuff before I happen to dream it I don't do foreign languages as stated above impossible for me to learn but I am rather good with conundrums ..... I JUST DON'T GET IT ......all these type of dreams do after reflection is strengthen my faith in the higher self it's the only real explanation, that and reincarnation as I do communicate in all sorts of languages within the realm of Dream Time.... I'll leave this with you to ponder.

Yellow Lilac Trees Yellow version being a Californian variety used for over 4.500 years from Soap to Tea and even medicine.Syringa Vulgaris Primrose Tree
Yellow Lilac Trees, I think I'll be adding them to my garden....
edit on 18-9-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Onto my latest strange offering..... First my state of mind, waking world environment.... I'm fitting a new kitchen, building my observatory and I don't have much time for any of my usual internet activity.
7th October 2013...
I'm in the middle of one of my usual reoccurring dreams when all of a sudden I was sucked, literally yanked from my dream and was stood on the outer edge of a massive stone circle in the middle of the ocean, no land...just deep blue sea. The circle was made up of stelae from all the different cultures around the world, all ancient... Massive waves erupted from the centre of the circle but simply dissipated as they reach the outer edge. Directly in front of me were stelae from Göbekli ( archive.archaeology.org... ), Henge Monoliths to mention just a few, the circle was so vast every culture that had ever made these stelae had an example present. I was pulled into the centre of the circle, carved into stone and wood were representations of all the animals of the world in fact every living thing. The style of the carvings seemed to be like Native American Totem carvings examples ( www.legendsofamerica.com... ) I was meant(why or how I don't know, I just knew) to have 2.... I was drawn to a set of two carvings, a Blackbird and a Puma. As soon as I touched these carvings I was sent back into my normal dream... but not for long I awoke.

I have had many more dreambursts e.g UFO green lights...

edit on 7-10-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
12 October 2013 Dreamburst: Obama shot, whitehouse ravaged.... 5 republican backed Gunmen.

Beginning of the 4th Reich no doubt as I predicted previously.... The US public not realising that the Reich will be Republican lead.
edit on 12-10-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
21 October 2013 Dreamburst: Stratosphere/Centre Point Tower/Needle Tower-esque type of tower and just below the disk at the top an explosion..... The disk portion falls to the ground.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Seems the recent revelation s has triggered some secrets that the US definitely wouldn't want the UK to know....

Dreamburst: 4th November 2013, Agencies within the US government supplied high level UK target information in the past to none other than the IRA.

Now wether this is fact or not I cannot confirm but this would be the utter last straw for the special relationship...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Approaching the end of Yule and I thought Id' post the very latest DB's

8th January 2014 : DB; ....27.... Simple and short

9th January 2014: DB; David Cameron and his Maid..... and..... Black Chip. Mr Cameron was following his maid into a room for, well you get the idea. Black Chip seemed to refer to a type of tech.

14th January 2014: DB; Liberal and Tory Party Bank Account Scandal...Woman saying "Drink It". Unexplained large amounts of cash being found within Coalition MPs bank accounts. As to the woman saying "drink it"
I haven't a clue.

I have come to realise that my ability has polluted by life which is very unfortunate and unavoidable... e.g Previously stated in one of my DB "The white house being hit or destroyed"
. So discerning real events from things I may witness in a movie is quite a task. I will endeavor to try and tell the difference between the two.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join