It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danger in the Sky-the Chemtrail Phenomenon VID-Evergreen Aviation Admits to USAF Chemtrail Contracts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Yeah, but in the case of chemtrails, it' more like I'm in a room with some people, and someone says "what's that smell?" and nobody else can smell anything, and then someone says, "maybe it's the cheese plate", and everyone goes, "oh right".

What I'm NOT trying to do is prove there are not chemtrails - I just pointing out that there's no EVIDENCE of chemtrails. And when people post what they think is evidence, I see if it needs debunking, and generally it does.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
reply to post by OuttaTime

That's me. But my source is the actual information about their experiment that they posted. The data debunks itself. DId you read the debunking?

I might need a little help in finding that particular link on your page as there are quite a few things to click. I stopped looking after 'How to debunk chemtrails', which tells me you are already set in your opinion, regardless. Perhaps you can go back to your own forums and pat yourself on the back. I'm not buying it, and I sure as hell resent your approach after I (and dozens of people I knew) had such a horrid experience, which I personally witnessed and monitored. I watched completely healthy men turn pale and puke after being exposed to whatever fell from the sky that day, and no it wasn't pollen and allergies. In this country we call it biological war/testing. It has happened dozens and dozens of times in our history. Please go tell the Nam vets that Agent Orange, Purple Haze, and other defoliants was not being sprayed, or that the govt didn't seed the clouds to alter weather patterns in our favor. We've had the technology for decades.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Got what you are saying! I hear ya.

But if someone showed you a turd the size of a candy bar, and said it was a turd, would you say its not crap , that it is a chocolate bar? That's really just a joke: KIDDING! I have a warped sense of humor so you know..

Seriously, I get what you are saying....You are saying "there is no concrete evidence" with the supposed evidence people are presenting.. You have debunked it all basically. Gotcha.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

In this country we call it biological war/testing. It has happened dozens and dozens of times in our history. Please go tell the Nam vets that Agent Orange, Purple Haze, and other defoliants was not being sprayed, or that the govt didn't seed the clouds to alter weather patterns in our favor. We've had the technology for decades.

Good points you got there. how true!
-- Maybe folk should study up on that first before they get into the chemtrail subject.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

yep. Some of them old timey photos used to 'debunk' chemtrails were also caused from napthalene and benzene in the fuel (which were also carcinogenic). But yeah, some folks will not stray from their stance, regardless of the information. I can't prove that ghosts exist, but then again I cannot disprove them either. Concepts are within the mind of the observer.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It's more like, chemtrailers standards of "evidence" don't hold up to science (or debunkers).

It sounds pretty weak when all you've got is, "I know what I've seen with my own eyes".

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

Originally posted by Uncinus

That's me. But my source is the actual information about their experiment that they posted. The data debunks itself. DId you read the debunking?

I might need a little help in finding that particular link on your page as there are quite a few things to click. I stopped looking after 'How to debunk chemtrails', which tells me you are already set in your opinion, regardless. Perhaps you can go back to your own forums and pat yourself on the back. I'm not buying it, and I sure as hell resent your approach after I (and dozens of people I knew) had such a horrid experience, which I personally witnessed and monitored. I watched completely healthy men turn pale and puke after being exposed to whatever fell from the sky that day, and no it wasn't pollen and allergies. In this country we call it biological war/testing. It has happened dozens and dozens of times in our history. Please go tell the Nam vets that Agent Orange, Purple Haze, and other defoliants was not being sprayed, or that the govt didn't seed the clouds to alter weather patterns in our favor. We've had the technology for decades.

I believe that one of the aims of these extremist debunkers is to do just that, to get people to actually doubt their own experience.
edit on 12-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

In this country we call it biological war/testing. It has happened dozens and dozens of times in our history. Please go tell the Nam vets that Agent Orange, Purple Haze, and other defoliants was not being sprayed, or that the govt didn't seed the clouds to alter weather patterns in our favor. We've had the technology for decades.

Whoah buddy, you couldn't be more wrong. Purple haze is a slang term for smoke grenade, it isn't a defoliant. Agent Orange was never tested on people, or meant to be harmful to humans. It only was harmful to soldiers because it was (unknowingly) contaminated with dioxin.

Cloud seeding is limited, it can only enhance the precipitation from a cloud that is already producing. Cloud seeding is no secret, do the research and you will find it isn't even nefarious!

This might explain why you believe in chemtrails based on nothing but faith, you can't even do the research on other topics in your post!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
You have debunked it all basically. Gotcha.

I try to debunk everything that I'm made aware of (if it actually contains bunk, of course).

The problem is where you provide a perfectly good debunking to someone, they the refuse to read it! It's like blindly sticking your head in the sand.

Again, here's the link to the debunk of the Arizona tests mentioned:

contrailscience.com...

And here's the relevant bit - all verifiable if you read the article:

It turns out the answer is quite simple: they did not actually measure the concentration of barium in the air, they measured the concentration of barium in the airborne particulates.

That’s right, they measured how much barium there is in outdoor dust and smog. In the countryside the airborne dust has a lot of soil in it (especially with the noted “strong Arizona winds and dust storms), and in the city it also has industrial emissions. The amount of barium found is right in the normal range for soil (15,000 – 3,500,000 ppb), and being from a city, you’d also expect some barium emissions in there to bump up the figure. In short, these results are well within the normal (and safe) ranges.

But how did this mistake come about?

To measure the concentration of a particulate substance in air, you can do just what SkyWatch did – you run a vacuum cleaner for a while with a clean air filter, and then you collect the particulate matter from the filter and analyse it’s composition. You then do the one thing missing here: you multiply the result by the weight of the particulate sample divided by the weight of the air the sample was extracted from.

Simple science, verifiable by pretty much anyone. But since it contradicts a previously held belief, then some people refuse to even look at it. Who is closed minded here?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Whoah buddy, you couldn't be more wrong. Purple haze is a slang term for smoke grenade, it isn't a defoliant. Agent Orange was never tested on people, or meant to be harmful to humans. It only was harmful to soldiers because it was (unknowingly) contaminated with dioxin.

Cloud seeding is limited, it can only enhance the precipitation from a cloud that is already producing. Cloud seeding is no secret, do the research and you will find it isn't even nefarious!

This might explain why you believe in chemtrails based on nothing but faith, you can't even do the research on other topics in your post!

I've done enough research. I do retract my reference to purple haze. My uncle mentioned it and he spent 2 tours in Nam. I've seen film footage of the cloud seeding done in VietNam and the spraying of defoliants. It was part of the war plan to turn everything to mud to slow the advance of combatants. No, cloud seeding is not nefarious, but it is still the fact that they SPRAYED THE ATMOSPHERE with it. And I'm quite sure if the Hazmat process were underway back then they would have also determined that dioxins were dangerous. They used flourine and chlorine gas as a chemical weapon in WW1, and now they put it in our water supply. Does it mean it's safe now?
Faith? Apparently you have no understanding of what 300 people on a jobsite experienced in a matter of hours. If I were conducting an investigation I would have asked if there was anything suspect in the air at the time. My observation was about a dozen 'contrails' overhead. Within 30 minutes the entire area was blanketed with a synthetic yellow dust and a series of illnesses ensued within 1 hour after it hit, and those 'contrails' formed a blanket of clouds from horizon to horizon. And it even hospitalized many of them and even 2 weeks after that incident, people were still only working part days. And ironically it was around the same time the 'epidemics' spread around the Tampa areas. Even the seagulls would not drink water in that area. Apparently I do not have a Popular Mechanics article on it or a letter from the Harvard scholars claiming it was an 'unusual pollen count' on that day. It's one thing to watch a video of being shot at, but being shot at in real life is a whole different reality.
Whether it was high altitude or low altitude, chemical spraying is chemical spraying. Perhaps an explanation of the multiple cases of chemical testing on humans would somehow connect to something associated with releasing contaminants into the air (whether it be by aerial spraying or just opening a bottle). I'm also old enough to remember the mosquito trucks spraying something in the neighborhood once or twice a week. Are they planes? No, but they serve the same purpose as them.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Cloud-seeding is not chemtrailing. It usually doesn't even involve spraying. It can even be done from the ground. It's no secret, do some research on it (hint: avoid sites without sources, ie educate-yourself, carnicom, alex jones, etc). Cloud seeding can't make clouds, it merely enhances the amount of rain a rain cloud is dumping.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

If it went horizon to horizon then it would have covered the entire Tampa Bay area. That's over 4 million people.

So why did it only affect you and the people that were closest to you? You'd think 4 million people suddenly being poisoned would make the news.

Maybe it was some other toxic release related to your work site? Or blown from a nearby site You didn't actually see it come from the planes after all.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Cloud-seeding is not chemtrailing. It usually doesn't even involve spraying. It can even be done from the ground. It's no secret, do some research on it (hint: avoid sites without sources, ie educate-yourself, carnicom, alex jones, etc). Cloud seeding can't make clouds, it merely enhances the amount of rain a rain cloud is dumping.

I know
I was explaining to him that it still involved machinery to do. I realize it does not create clouds, as it alters the density and characteristics of the water molecules in it. I don't go to any of those sites you mentioned. I will usually check a larger selection of search links and I avoid biased academic sites like the CDC, WebMD, and anything that has to do with NIST, government panels, and PAC press releases.. I also have a 4 disk documentary on War machines and it explains how the US seeded clouds and sprayed defoliants over the canopies in the VietNam conflict. What the cloud seeding showed me, was that weather manipulation has been one of their cards for a good while..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

PLeaze....
Don't get me started again on this lie.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

People were sick all over. It was no more unusual than any other national flu breakout. It was the sudden appearance of the yellow dust and the rapid onset of multiple illnesses. It was not confined to me and my friends. I'm sure the guys who spent 2 weeks in the hospital with tubes in his arms would enjoy a conversation about that. They noticed the same things and they were clueless to conspiracy theories. Many of those guys had family in other counties who also fell sick that day. Is it national news? No. But then again they barely mention the radiation blowing out of Japan. I guess it didn't happen either.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Yeah, but however they try, I know exactly what I experienced. I know what I saw. But even if I videotaped the entire incident, they would call it CGId or something else, since the EPA, CDC, OSHA, and WHO have our health held with puppy hugs.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So there was a flu outbreak, and you somehow connect this to contrails?

Was the entire county blanketed with yellow dust, or just your work site?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I saw it on vehicles on my way home and I lived about 12 miles from the jobsite. I could see that they had to use their wipers as it was quite thick in some places. It was on vehicles in parking lots, and it was on my brothers' and nieces vehicles as well and they worked in different areas, in the opposite direction.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Did it look like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a2431e3a678.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97058c7d61cd.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 12-8-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

No it wasn't splotchy or dull colored. It was a powdery deposit that spread out quite evenly. It did not dissolve even after 2 weeks. It gradually washed away into the storm drains, but the seagulls (scavengers) would not drink or wash in those puddles. From what it looked like through my windshield it almost looked like powdered nylon or something similar. I saw the photos earlier in this thread and it was closer to a day glow yellow color that we noticed. My priorities were quite different then and I didn't have the opportunity to take pics, and when I got the time, the frequent florida rains had already washed most of it away. It wasn't pollen. The sheer multiplicity of symptoms and time it spread was a popular topic. One guy had a bad flu while the guy working in the same area got a debilitating intestinal bug, and another guy right down the hall gets a respiratory infection, another guy gets cold sweats and a burning fever, all within 12 hours of this dusting. My brother was sick, my niece was sick, my nephew and his wife were sick, her boyfriend was sick, their relatives were sick. All different illnesses at the same time.
That morning the sky was crystal clear and there was no wind at all. Later that day there was still no wind. I was outside digging pipe trenches in the 93 degree morning heat. After those planes flew over, the trail they left spread out as far as I could see like a thin layer of smog, and within 30 minutes that powder just began falling like a dustbag popping.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join