It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Welcome to the Crashed UFO Thread. This is meant to be a collection of genuine crashed-UFO reports and images. If among the collection fakes and hoaxes have crept in I am relying on your help to detect and dissect them. You can contribute by finding reports and images and adding them to this thread.

The idea is if there are UFOs flying around some of them will have crashed or maybe even been shot down. If they are not hallucinations or holograms, there must be something tangible and touchable out there.

Was this 1969 Soviet UFO hoaxed by the KGB or genuine?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02c1e7cde275.jpg[/atsimg]

Source

The following picture unfortunately shows up for a number of reported UFO crashes so I am not sure which crash to allocate it to:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aee2ce46dc92.jpg[/atsimg]

One of the Sources

The actual seabed UFO however, was sonar-scanned and resulted in the following object on the floor of the ocean:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b0dba2ef11a.jpg[/atsimg]

Source

This is supposedly a crashed UFO in Mongolia as reported to MUFON:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e5816b12b3f.jpg[/atsimg]

I have my doubts about it because I cant find any other Source to back it up.

One of the more famous UFO Crashes was the Kecksburg UFO Incident of which there are no photos but this illustration. What makes it interesting is that it was apparently witnessed by thousands in 1965.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3544c7e253cc.jpg[/atsimg]

Source: The UFO Chronicles

This is Wreckage from the "Vietnam UFO Crash" (if it was one):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6572c77fae57.jpg[/atsimg]

More pictures of the Debris at this Source.

This is a good beginning. Please help in debunking or confirming any of this material as well as finding some more to post. I will update this thread with more material over time. Its difficult to wade through all the fake-looking garbage for some of the gems out there but well worth it if we want to get more to the bottom of this.

What we're looking for in this thread:

* Wreckage, Debris of UFOs or strange flying craft
* Pictures of UFO Crashes
* Pictures of sites were UFOs reportedly crashed
* Witness reports of UFO Crashes

Good Luck...

edit on 12-8-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
are there dead alien bodies like the ones in Roswell because if there is that will add some scrutiny

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
are there dead alien bodies like the ones in Roswell because if there is that will add some scrutiny

I don't know. Help me find out.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
This is meant to be a collection of genuine crashed-UFO reports and images.

Well, it could also serve a useful purpose as a collection of hoaxed reports and explained images.

Was this 1969 Soviet UFO hoaxed by the KGB or genuine?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02c1e7cde275.jpg[/atsimg]

This was a hoax, which I'll be covering in some detail in my UFOs and Celebrities thread - if I ever get around to writing it.

The following picture unfortunately shows up for a number of reported UFO crashes so I am not sure which crash to allocate it to:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aee2ce46dc92.jpg[/atsimg]

This photo was created by A J Samuels by compositing a:
(a) still of a flying saucer from an episode of The Twilight Zone called 'Death Ship', taken from a book;
(b) an image of an alien from Ray Santilli's "alien autopsy" footage.

See the webpage below on my draft website for the details:
www.isaackoi.com...

I'll embed one still from the relevant episode of The Twilight Zone to show the flying saucer model that was mirrored in the composite image created by A J Samuels:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96f59af3726c.jpg[/atsimg]

The actual seabed UFO however, was sonar-scanned and resulted in the following object on the floor of the ocean:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b0dba2ef11a.jpg[/atsimg]

This one has been discussed on numerous threads on ATS in recent weeks and is almost certainly a natural caldera.

One of the better ones in the last few weeks about this story is at the link below:
Mystic 60 metre big circular object found on the the baltic sea floor by treasurehunters

Anyway, it's now after midnight and its bed time for me now so I'll stop there.

Night night,

Isaac

edit on 11-8-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

About the seabed ufo, as im swedish, i have followed this one closely, as it was reported in our mainstream media a few weeks ago. These guys who found it apparently does not have the equipment to go down there and check it out any closer, as it was roughly 300 meters down, and apparently, no one else with access to the necessary equipment to go down there seem interested either... which is very strange. So basically, if anyone here have the resources, feel free to go down there and check it out, as the only thing that is known about this "object" at the moment is what the sonar tells us; it is hard, either metal or rock, and pretty deep down, so you would probably need a submarine to go down there and check it out. Also they apparently found what looked like "tracks" stretching some 300 meters from the object, as if it had been "skidding" on the seafloor some distance before laying to rest there. The head of the group making this find, Peter Lindberg, mentions that in his 18 years of ocean exploration, he never saw something like this.

Of course it could be just a natural rock formation, with some natural explanation as to the skid marks.
Or maybe it could be the find of the century...

More information to be had in this article: www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...
edit on 11-8-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The 1st 1 is a hoax, sure the picture was shot in Russia.
If you look closely at the ufo its too well dug into the ground unless it had been there for a very long time,and if so vegetation would have covered or grown on it by then.
Also look at the bevels on otruding parts.IMO poor concrete construction. its not even uniformed.
I understand the Russians wanting to leak a photo like that to the us military,and vise versa;to give the impressipon that they had alien technology
It may have just saved the world in doing so!

The only 1 of all that sparks my curiosity is the submerged 1 in the Baltic Sea
I do not believe its a caldera and ive seen a few on the vulconologist website bigthink.com
if it was there would have been erosion,its to uniformed and has interesting structural looking "something" inside.

edit on 11-8-2011 by hrmmm because: location correction

edit on 11-8-2011 by hrmmm because: typo

edit on 11-8-2011 by hrmmm because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2011 by hrmmm because: further comment

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The 1st 1 is a hoax, sure the picture was shot in Russia. If you look closely at the ufo its too well dug into the ground unless it had been there for a very long time,and if so vegetation would have covered or grown on it by then.
reply to post by hrmmm

I have no way of proving it, because I don't even remember where I read it, but I remember seeing somewhere on the net that the ship was reported to not be embedded in the ground, but had actually broken in half and the other half was some distance away from the part that is pictured. I've never seen any evidence of the other half though, so I've always doubted this explanation.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
How about some roswell crash photos.Lets see that craft.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Opinions on the Rendlesham Forest Incident would be interesting I imagine...

There isn't an images of any UFO unfortunately, but we do have images of the site where the alleged craft landed. These images are shown below:

We also have some drawings of the alleged craft from those who witnessed it:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/977eb72d8f33.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26fd7f3b5e97.png[/atsimg]

A description:

The top portion is producing mainly white light, which encompasses most of the upper section of the craft. A small amount of white light peers out the bottom. At the left side centre is a bluish light, and on the other side, red. The lights seem to be moulded as part of the exterior of the structure, smooth, slowly fading into the rest of the outside of the structure, gradually moulding into the fabric of the craft'.

"As I was taking notes, I also memorized what was in front of me for what seemed like hours, but was in fact only minutes. Finally, I unleashed my camera-case cover and brought the camera up to focus. I began snapping photo after photo.

[Soon] I had already taken all 36 pictures on my roll of film. On the smooth exterior shell there was writing of some kind, but I couldn't quite distinguish it, so I moved up to it. It was three-inch lettering, rather symbols that stretched for the length of two feet, maybe a little more."

"I touched the symbols, and I could feel the shapes as if they were inscribed or etched or engraved, like a diamond cut on glass."
(Source)

And the alleged notes of the engravings:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/249afed1de6d.jpg[/atsimg]

I wrote a thread about this incident a while ago as well: The Rendlesham Forest UFO - What really Happened?

It's a unique incident of an alleged craft in the Rendlesham woods near Ipswich. It's particularly unique as the witnesses to the incident are all military men as the UFO crash occurred near 2 RAF bases - RAF Bentwaters and RAF Woodbridge. The UFO also seemed to appear on at least 2 (possibly 3 but It's debatable) nights in a row, the second night being where many airmen are said to have seen the UFO at which point it was seemingly in distress and acting oddly.

A tape of the incident was also captured on this second night by Charles Halt:

edit on 11-8-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
A thread I started a few weeks ago on possible UFO/ET crashes and retrievals from 10,000 to present.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: You do need to weed out some stuff and there are definitely some entries that IMO should not be included but there is sure to be some gems amongst the rubble!
edit on 11-8-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Hi
In the Russian pic, I`d expect to see a lot more earth/soil piled up in front of said craft. To me it looks to be half a saucer sticking out of the ground. If said craft CRASHED at any speed I`d expect a crater or large gouge.
Unless it suddenly popped out of another plain of existance with the wrong math done.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

By the time i post this its probably already added, i'm so slow at making posts. Sky i love your thread, thank you for making it x x x

My favourite crash would be Aurora,Texas UFO incident

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
My understanding is that Kecksburg is seen more and more as the "Nazi Bell" craft the U.S. tested after WWII.

The strange characters reportedly seen on the bottom of the Kecksburg craft were reportedly occult symbols the Nazis used on their "Bell" craft.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Great thread.

Not saying Kecksburg is or isn't a true event but the picture underneath the paragraph smacks a hoax.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Great thread.

Not saying Kecksburg is or isn't a true event but the picture underneath the paragraph smacks a hoax.

The picture for Kecksburg is an illustration because nothing much remained for that case insofar as tangible evidence. However, there were numerous eyewitnesses that report seeing it, and also numerous people that reported military and police vehicles at the scene immediately after.

There has been a number of flaky explanations but it is one of my favorites because as far as I know, it is still a pretty mysterious case.

edit on 11-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I think the posters above have done a great job giving the known facts about some of these cases. There are some known fakes in there for sure, and a couple of pictures I have never seen. I just wanted to offer up my opinion on the Mongolian object. I don't necessarily find it extremely odd that no other reports of the incident cannot be found, so it is equally possible that it is hoaxed or real. However, it looks to me that it could be a certain type of balloon, possibly a weather balloon of some sort.

I personally do not subscribe to the idea that UFO's are extraterrestrial craft, so I am usually convinced that all reports can be explained with natural phenomena, or man-made phenomena. Many cases, especially some of the more well known cases, do not have the evidence present to make a valid conclusion, or investigation. Too many gaps in witness reports, and the lack of other eyewitnesses, etc, etc.

For most people it seems like Roswell is the biggest UFO case ever, but for me, if I ever were to believe in aliens visiting our planet, I would turn to the Shag Harbor incident for evidence...Although there isn't enough evidence available to the public to make a valid conclusion. The official Canadian records of their navy's investigation and dives in the area would have to come to light first, and even then a conclusion may remain elusive.

One theory I have been checking out recently, and I say this simply so some of you can file it away in memory, that I haven't really applied to any specific case yet, is that of the testing phases of the Lunar Lander. The only case that I have yet to come across that could possibly tie in with the lander would be the Zamora case in Socorro, NM. Anyway, this was a good thread nonetheless, and hopefully many of you who didn't know about the fakes will learn from this thread, that way we can avoid a larger number of future threads involving the same cases. Hopefully, lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sky,

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Welcome to the Crashed UFO Thread. This is meant to be a collection of genuine crashed-UFO reports and images. If among the collection fakes and hoaxes have crept in I am relying on your help to detect and dissect them. You can contribute by finding reports and images and adding them to this thread.

The idea is if there are UFOs flying around some of them will have crashed or maybe even been shot down. If they are not hallucinations or holograms, there must be something tangible and touchable out there.

One of the more famous UFO Crashes was the Kecksburg UFO Incident of which there are no photos but this illustration. What makes it interesting is that it was apparently witnessed by thousands in 1965.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3544c7e253cc.jpg[/atsimg]

To take the mystery out of the "Kecksburg illustration," this was of my hand, originally found here:

Kecksburg Incident Continues to Intrigue

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I am a crappy embedder but heres a link to shag harbour where the goverment admits something crashed into the sea.
The real action took place at Shellbourne harbour where another UFO joind the crashed one and their crews repaired the crashed ship underwater while Canadian navy divers watched.....
www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Anyway, it's now after midnight and its bed time for me now so I'll stop there.

Thanks for clarification. I look forward to learning why you think the Soviet UFO is a hoax.

Have you ever seen a crashed-UFO picture you think might be genuine?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join