It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul a Freemason?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hello.

This thread is not an attack of Freemasonry. Please do not question the motives of this thread. I have researched high and low to see if Ron Paul is a Mason. I have found that his wife is a member of the Eastern Star and in order for her to do so, he husband must be a member. But I have never found any documentation stating Ron Paul is a member of Freemasonry.

Please post if you will documents stating whether or not Ron Paul is a Freemason so we can clear this up finally. If he has stated whether or not he is an interview, or if he a member of a Lodge I would like to see it. Also if he is a Freemason please state his current degree.

Thanks and I hope this thread sheds some light on the subject.

WE HAVE SEEN THUS FAR IN THIS THREAD A HANDWRITTEN NOTE BY DR. PAUL THAT HIS NOT A FREEMASON.

THE QUESTION IS NOW, HOW IS HIS WIFE ASSOCIATED WITH THE EASTERN STAR( A MASONIC ORGANIZATION).

THIS THREAD'S PURPOSE IS TO PROVE WHETHER OR NOT DR. PAUL HAS ANY PERSONAL TIES TO FREEMASONRY.

ANY COMMENT NOT STATING FACTS OR DOCUMENTATION TO THIS QUESTION WILL REPORTED TO MODS AS OFF TOPIC AND/OR SPAM.
edit on 11-8-2011 by Jdawg9909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
He is either a Freemason or in a "club" relating to them.

We're talking about main stream politics here.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
put this exact title in the search
last week there was a thread asking this same thing... ron paul wrote a letter himself saying he wasent...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

Ron Paul is NOT a free mason

So there you have it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Thanks folks. Please forgive my ignorance. I am the first to admit a mistake if I made one and I wish my fellow man would only do the same. Thanks for the link to his written note.

But, this does still not answer the question and Mr Paul's wife being a member of the General Grand Chapter Order of the Eastern Star.

www.easternstar.org...

This link describes membership of the Eastern Star, which is a Masonic organization. So what is the affiliation which allows his wife to join this club?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

If he is so what? Freemasonry are mostly gentelemens club. They discuss various topics as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Thanks folks. Please forgive my ignorance. I am the first to admit a mistake if I made one and I wish my fellow man would only do the same. Thanks for the link to his written note.

But, this does still not answer the question and Mr Paul's wife being a member of the General Grand Chapter Order of the Eastern Star.

www.easternstar.org...

This link describes membership of the Eastern Star, which is a Masonic organization. So what is the affiliation which allows his wife to join this club?

Her father may have been a mason and she may have been in job's daughters.

That's all.

Ron is not a mason (and if he were, would it matter?)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If your butcher is a mason - that's totally fine. The meat is prepared like any other butcher's.

If your president is a mason - that is a completely different story.

All sacrifices must be made for the good of the club, the higher you rise the more apparent this is.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal

If he is so what? Freemasonry are mostly gentelemens club. They discuss various topics as well.

No spin in the thread, please. The title is "Is Ron Paul a Freemason"

Quit wasting bandwith. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal

No spin in the thread, please. The title is "Is Ron Paul a Freemason"

Quit wasting bandwith. Thank you.

Actually, that wasn't a spin. That was a perfectly legit question. So what if he is a Freemason? Clearly the OP had an agenda in asking, seeing as ATS isn't AskJeeves or Google or simply a Q&A site.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FawkseyGuy

The title of the thread is "Is Ron Paul a Freemason".

It is a simple yes or no answer.

So far we have seen evidence in the form of a note stating that he is not.

Now the question is how is his wife a member of the Eastern Star then.

That is it. If you have nothing to add to this logical discussion then do not comment on thread as it serves no purpose. No one cares about your opinion this thread, we are only after FACTS folks.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have been wondering that lately too. I have been looking for things to find out, but i still do not know. I did read something about that he was apart of a club but not for sure. I have seen some footage of him doing the masonic handshake and the devil sign with his hands... If i knew for sure i wouldnt vote for him, but i dont know so if i do vote, then my vote will go to him. All i know is that the republicans dont want him and neither does the media, and he has been true to his word for over 30yrs.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

That is it. If you have nothing to add to this logical discussion then do not comment on thread as it serves no purpose. No one cares about your opinion this thread, we are only after FACTS folks.

As you said, this is a logical discussion board. Not your personal wikipedia. You open a thread and then shun dialogue. Sounds like you have something you are trying to say. Why not just post your actual agenda - or would that be too honest for you?

ps... you also got the answer to the Eastern Star question from me.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Guarnere09

Please add to the Discussion with Documentation. How is Ron Pauls wife a member of the Eastern Star? Thank you.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Skyfloating because: All CAPS removed

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FawkseyGuy

As you said, this is a logical discussion board. Not your personal wikipedia. You open a thread and then shun dialogue. Sounds like you have something you are trying to say. Why not just post your actual agenda - or would that be too honest for you?

ps... you also got the answer to the Eastern Star question from me.

Obviously this thread threatens you in someway. I am not sure of YOUR agenda. I am merely asking for documentation of Ron Paul's affiliation with Masonry.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You already got it. And then you went off about his wife. How in the world would any of us have documentation of affiliation? That is silly to ask for.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FawkseyGuy

You already got it. And then you went off about his wife. How in the world would any of us have documentation of affiliation? That is silly to ask for.

Is it silly? Is it silly to research one whom I consider to vote for? The same vote that countless have died for my right to do so.

I think it is more silly to be passive and allow the mainstream media to dictate "facts" to me. I think it is silly to sit on my ass and vote according to party line.

If you have stated how Carol Paul was initiated into the Eastern Star, please post it, because, thus far, you have added nothing to this thread.

"Her father may have been a Mason" is not a fact! It is a presumption. Perhaps you need to look in Webster's dictionary for the definition of Fact.

I will keep posting this type of thread until I receive information as to her ties with Freemasonry. You will not always be here to stop the truth.

*SNIP*

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

edit on 8/11/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

The only way to become Eastern Star is masonic affiliation. That would have been her father. There is your fact. In the future, try being civil, maybe people will be more apt to want to help you on your quest to smear Ron Paul (as is evidenced by your other posts).

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Moderator Note

The personal attacks stop here. Discuss the topic not the poster.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join