It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Front in London, their on a hunt. Civil war/Race war now on the cards.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Twitter updates

My friend found this, granted many are re-tweets, but there are tweet of people seeing this first hand, even someone who seen this in their McDonalds.

If this goes through, the SH REALY has HTF in England right now. This is far worse than the riots, the country will split.

Video

NF or no NF, seems like people are starting to see white vigilantes as a racist group.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Trolloks because: add video

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sounds like bollocks. I bet the looters started spreading that rumour because they got their arse kicked by some white group defending their community

What next, are we gonna hear reports of the Turks being Al Qaeda?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

ok first of all dont get angry
thats pathetic site with the same mindless thugs
dont let this thread become a race issue plz
youl understand wen u see the twits

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If I were in the UK I'd get some bros together and start patrolling for this NF... someones gotta protect the people and it sure as hell won't be the police...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It was always on the cards, the rioters have played into the far rights hands and given them public support and agenda to do their dirty work.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
While ordinarily I would cheer on the National Front and BNP in confronting these thugs I think this is a very bad time to actually do this. There are many indications that among the Afro-Caribbean community they are rioting because of supposed racial problems with the police. Throwing in Nationalists, pretty much all of whom will be white native Brits, and there is nothing good that can come of this. It will just be more headaches for the police, escalating violence, and if it spirals out of control a possible full on race confrontation in England.

It is just not worth it. If NF and BNP want to protest these riots do it during the day when the rioting is limited/gone. But doing this right now only means they want one thing: confrontation. And while that is understandable, they are watching people destroying their communities and country, you cannot allow emotion to control your thoughts at this time.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
this sounds believable to me. we just read news reports about vigilantes so why doesn't this sound possible?

peace

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Video from earlier

The word NF is being thrown around, granted, but if it gets thrown around enough, then any white englishman chasing a rioter who happens to be of a different colour will no doubt be labeld as an NF/Racist.

The link above is a video by the by, i have no idea how to put it in like a youtube vid so i just put the link.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

The afro carribeans have no major problem with the police. Many cops are black and things have calmed down considerably. there is a massive multiracial underclass that has chosen to riot. The level of black protest is actually down and has been over the last 10 years.

nice try but no ceegar!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Damn this could get interesting real quick, lets see how this plays out. People have a right to defend their community if the police wont.

Anyone have links to forums with pictures or videos?
edit on 9-8-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

according to the video on this thread, as spoken by a west indian elder, you're wrong.

peace

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Where is the English Defence League in all of this?

Are they the same basic entity as the National Front?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

English Defense League deals with Islamic radicalism, they do not deal with rioting of any non-Islamists. Do not expect them to do anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Holy Fish Sticks...those guys are screwed.
Its real now. Stay home kids stay home your freedoms are not being denied you are just being played by greed.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Also, something to make the situation that much more worse....

Torries considering prison ships

Shadow justice secretary Dominic Grieve said: 'The use of prison ships as a way of ending Labour's early release scheme is an idea the Conservative Party is seriously considering.' Read more:

edit on 9-8-2011 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

hi mr bronson
they are both sides of the same coin

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

A bunch of the tweets said they're not NF. They're (round) football fans...

That they are likely mistaken for National Front by scared, guilty feeling minority rioters who are afraid they might have stirred up more than they meant to is purely speculation on my part.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
we need v to come and help us. i live in uk but no rioting as yet where i am (grimsby) the police need to hammer them and stop messing around. bring back the spg. a kid on sky news aid " i can do it coz the police cant do owt" so to him its a free for all. the police need to step up and stop pussy footing around

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

Thats all it takes though, all it take is people to get the wrong idea and things get set off in the wrong name. Many people see the rioters as being young black men (thank you BBC News) even though its a mix of age and colour. People will say the same about the vigilantes, white people going to fight black people, thats how the news will put it down.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
If I were in the UK I'd get some bros together and start patrolling for this NF... someones gotta protect the people and it sure as hell won't be the police...

i mean no offense to you by this, but if you patrolled the streets with the NF, You would get seriously f***ed up..

They couldnt patrol the streets here..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join