It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler, I wish I could shake your hand.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I extend that to George Bush, Pol Pot, Stalin, Obama and anyone who thinks they rule the lives of any human who walks the face of this Earth. The reality is, we exist and have life which in it's own measure, is an amazing phenomena which is hardly understood.

Each life that walks Earth in my opinion matters and has a value which cannot be measured through war, famine and death. Each life that exists in my world is important and has meaning even if our egos, our beliefs and our misunderstandings says otherwise.

Life, as rare and beautiful as it is matters. Does it matter if it's human, insect, mammal or other? All of it matters in the big picture of what being a part of this reality actually means. We exist, we are real and all life big or small matters in that big picture.

There are no words to describe how important anything is, from the lowely ant, or the hungry spider or the human that steps on both. Suffice to say, all matters. We all matter in the big picture. Human and non-human matter. Life matters.

If I could only tell you how much it matters, would you stop violence and actually care for a while? That is the biggest step of evolution... to be non violent and care about the world around you. To see how everything that lives matters regardless of your own ego and self. To see a big picture of reality. One of which you are only a part of. This reality, is the only reality that exists and through acts of love and kindness shall it ever and forever exist.

We are one. Literally.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Now this is a post worth someones time. Beautiful post, well said. SnF

Very nicely worded with the surprise twist title

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo
Now this is a post worth someones time. Beautiful post, well said. SnF

Very nicely worded with the surprise twist title

Thanks Amussuo, I am just stating it as it is. But probably in a way that falls on deaf ears. Regardless, love in my humble opinion is the step into a greater reality and the future reality which we are all cascading into. Maybe I am too idealistic and outside the ghost in the shell.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
From Atilla the Hun to Obama: If Bush's & Obama actually looked at history they would see the violent end that awaits them. Some may be out of office now, but when all hell breaks loose....they will have nowhere to hide. Oppressed people do not forget who the oppressor is.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurvivalInstinct
From Atilla the Hun to Obama: If Bush's & Obama actually looked at history they would see the violent end that awaits them. Some may be out of office now, but when all hell breaks loose....they will have nowhere to hide. Oppressed people do not forget who the oppressor is.

We are the serpent that consumes it's own tail. Understanding interconnectdeness, and oneness is a vital part of knowing what the greater relationship with the "whole" actually is.

Suffice to say, I am in no way in support of anything other than that love, compassion and caring which is vital in any family, community and society that we wake up too.

We are one. That is the hardest pill to swalow and uderstand. We each are the self which is reality. That at least is my best English and human translation of what it actually is. We are one.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
You fail to mention that you yourself do not know the purpose of each individual, therefore you should not assume that war, famine and so on are not specifically part of the plan. Maybe the lives lost in these atrocities are supposed to make a point and they will only get worse until the purpose is realized.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm
You fail to mention that you yourself do not know the purpose of each individual, therefore you should not assume that war, famine and so on are not specifically part of the plan. Maybe the lives lost in these atrocities are supposed to make a point and they will only get worse until the purpose is realized.

Well, I for one do not fear death. It's mearly a matter of existence for any life that lives to breath. We all are destined to die. I actualy take comphort in knowing that I am mortal and will in fact die.

Death is just a part of this existence which we can never escape. I'm ok with that. What matters is how "I" live between such a fate. Hopefully, in a way that is compatible with everything else that is around me. But that is just my own self looking at the big picture of reality and wanting to care about it.

I really want to care about what this actually is. As I experince it to be. I care and I want to care even more if that is even possible.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I agree with the main idea of this post, but I wouldn't put GWB in the same realm as Stalin, Hitler etc....Bush didn't do Iraq/Afghanistan all on his own.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauliewallnuts
I agree with the main idea of this post, but I wouldn't put GWB in the same realm as Stalin, Hitler etc....Bush didn't do Iraq/Afghanistan all on his own.

Paul, that doesn't really matter. It is how you place yourself in this whole equasion that matters.

You matter.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Probably just me but.... I still don't understand why you'd want to shake Hitler's hand....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
Probably just me but.... I still don't understand why you'd want to shake Hitler's hand....

I'd probably wish at least that in doing so I could convey the idea that life is all connected.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

The only worthwhile response I can think of is your username..

YouAreDreaming

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hitler was a pawn, I feel sorry for the man.

Behind the scenes were aliens using mind-control on the population, and taking advantage of his own mental weaknesses and resentment - the same thing happened in Libya only in reverse.

Always, they put those whom they can control into leadership positions, usually people that we will be trained to resent in the future, thus turning us against ourselves.

Divide and conquer - its so simple.
edit on 11-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

You are absolutely right...the problem is that some people are not able to understand 'what matters'.

just take the ordinairy sociopath/ psychopath....it is their brain-structure/ life-experiances that make it pratically impossible to behave or feel the way you do about life. No matter how you twist or turn it, still they are the product of nature....and will always be a part of it.....as it probably is meant to be.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
You talk of empathy. I am not ever experiencing that in my life-time. Does that mean I am less than human?

new topics

top topics

join