It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thugs shoot up bus with A.K. 47

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I was absolutely appalled when I saw this.

There are quite a few different videos of this, I posted this one because they have different angles, and explanations of what's happening.

Just Crazy!

edit on 7-8-2011 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ah, never mind.

You got the video working.

David Grouchy
edit on 7-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Wow.
So happy they had such good video of it. They are sure to all be gone for a long time thank God. Just to bad this kind of stuff happens and won`t finish with this one.

Treat ever day like Gold because you never know when there won`t be a tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Life in prison......life not a few years and then parole for the shooters. Take the child away and send the mom up for at least 50, all 50 to be served. Until we start actually punishing worthless idiots such as these, it's only going to get worse. The defendents lawyer is a scum sucking pos as well.

link   
reply to post by Connman

Defense attorneys are arguing that since no was was actually hit, assault charges aren't warranted.
I can't believe that they are only facing assault, should be attempted murder, IMO.

link   
they should be charged with 1 count of attempted murder for each passenger.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
And just think about the people that want all types of guns legal and to be legally carried around like the old west. Under their reasoning the people could have fought back, which they would have, and you would have ended up with quite a few dead people on that bus instead of what happened.

Yep let's push for that.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

I couldn't live with myself if my job were to defend POS like this.
I can't accept that animals like this could be "rehabilitated".

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Do you believe the guns these animals used were acquired legally?
Maybe these thugs had their concealed carry permit for that A.K.?

I know what you are Kro32, you won't last in this thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

I wasn't refferring to the thugs with ak's. Alot of advocates believe that people, all people, should have the right to carry concealed weapons and if that was the case you would have had a shoot-out here on the bus with alot of dead innocent people and probably children.

But at least the bad guys would be dead in the street instead of quietly arrested in their thug hideout later.
edit on 7-8-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Man, pity someone on that bus didn't have a hand gun because they were so focused on one section of the bus someone could've easily fired a couple rounds out as they turned an ran and killed those wreckless gangsters.

They deserve life for that...too many severe what ifs!!!

Things are only going to escalate.

p.s. kro32, I'd rather have the ability to defend my life than be so defenseless in that type of situation, and they were so wreckless, it would not have been a shoot out with someone with alley training at a different section of the bus.
edit on 7-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Oaktree

Man, pity someone on that bus didn't have a hand gun because they were so focused on one section of the bus someone could've easily fired a couple rounds out as they turned an ran and killed those wreckless gangsters.

See what I mean

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
When people engage this level of wanton carnage, they should expect the same in return. If they want to play by these rules, they shouldn't complain when a swat team comes through their door and pumps them full of lead.

There are respectable criminals in this world, these are not a part of that group. No regard for life whatsoever...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I agree 100%, kind of.

I'm not entirely sure that I would have taken a shot out of the bus against an AK 47.
I certainly would have been in the back of the bus, on my belly, covering the two entrances, though.

AK's are ferocious weapons, they'll go through a lot of glass and metal.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Oaktree

See what I mean

And if they decided to step onto the bus you were on and empty that clip into the passengers there?!?!?!

Get real mate.
edit on 7-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I agree with you.

We should just aim to be like Mumbai or Norway where no one was able to fight back against their murderer for hours.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

And how often does this happen?

It's more likely if you have everyone carrying firearms your gonna have massive shootouts everywhere with alot of dead children caught in the crossfire.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yeah, I believe this could have been fixed real quick. If the people on this bus had had guns of their own, then yes, the "thugs" would have been laid out across the street. And yes, maybe someone innocent would have been shot anyways. But the fact still remains, the "thugs" would have been dead and any further attempt by them that did survive would have to be carfully considered them. They would not make a second attempt. I can't believe those that think a concel and carry is so horrible to the very fact that these people do not go by the law. As one other before me stated " did they have a permit for the AK's?" If people actually took advantage of their rights, we would not be reading about a bus shot up by AK's, or a fair ground being over-run, or about shops being robbed in broad daylight. It is up to to the people to protect themselves, that is your right here and now. Take it, or leave it. But don't come b!tching about it when these idiots are gunned down by the ones they attacked.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Ahh, It's America!!!!. You've got the Government arming mexican cartels. You've got gangsters carrying AK47's. You've got White Supremacists, you've got every type of non-loving violent type of society who, regardless of the laws for citizens, will get their hands on these weapons due to the corrupt system.

In the meantime citizens should be able to arm themselves if the criminals can so easily themselves.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

And how often does this happen?

It's more likely if you have everyone carrying firearms your gonna have massive shootouts everywhere with alot of dead children caught in the crossfire.

Oh, and the real question is: HOW OFTEN DOES THE MEDIA DECIDE TO SHOW THESE IMAGES?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join