It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA to do first ever nationwide emergency alert system test on Nov.9...11/9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
ELE NIN
ELEVEN NINE

Coincidence??

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

That has to be one of the worst "rap" songs I've heard. Those guys have no sense of rhythm, lyrical timing or simple rhyming.

As for the message, it seemed very cliche.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universer
ELE NIN
ELEVEN NINE

Coincidence??

Oh man that is too good. I love ATS.
Seriously, I'll say that's coincidence or else I'll lose my mind

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

FEMA is an umbrella agency that oversees the distribution of resources from 22+ federal departments, including but not limited to DOT, DOE, DHUD, etc etc etc.

Im not entirely sure why people fear FEMA. Everything they have been doing lately is from the lessons learned during Katrina and afterwards.

Oh like how you can go around and confiscate people's weapons by kicking down their doors for unjustified illegal searches?

Yeah, why do people fear them?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

ELE NIN
ELEVEN NINE

Coincidence??

If that is good, look at this: dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
emergency drills are useful activities and processes to educate the public on the steps and measures to be taken in order to save their asses during a wide variety of emergencies incl. war, fire, riots, natural disasters, etc.

apparently we'll have to wait for 2013 and beyond to get rid of this whole 11 and 2012 paranoia. gawd... >.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

ELE NIN
ELEVEN NINE

Coincidence??

If that is good, look at this: dictionary.reference.com...

I agree, the statistical chances of the discoverer of a comet which we will enter the tail of (and have potential meteor showers), being named "Leonid Elenin" are about one in a gazillion gazillions, honestly.

Too many coincidences for my taste.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by holyTerror
reply to post by 1825114

That has to be one of the worst "rap" songs I've heard. Those guys have no sense of rhythm, lyrical timing or simple rhyming.

As for the message, it seemed very cliche.

www.youtube.com...
Binary Star Honest Expression

Some of the best raps I have ever heard from these guys

Outerspace, One Be Lo, Common Market, Blue Scholars, Mos Def

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession
emergency drills are useful activities and processes to educate the public on the steps and measures to be taken in order to save their asses during a wide variety of emergencies incl. war, fire, riots, natural disasters, etc.

apparently we'll have to wait for 2013 and beyond to get rid of this whole 11 and 2012 paranoia. gawd... >.<

Also, coincidentally, emergency drills always occur when a dictator seeks to eliminate their opposition and declare martial law.

So if you think EVERY single emergency drill is justified and for the good of the population, you have failed to study history.

Sure, many emergency drills are indeed justified and for the good of the population, but there are many instances where this is not the case and instead it is used as a method of taking control and breaking all of the rules.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

the united states of america is not even the last country on earth to fear dictatorship, martial law and coups, come on. it is the same america we are talking about, right? better let dictatorship be the concern of us poor mortals in the middle east, with our perfectly engineered islamic party together with fethullah gulen, their leader of the muslim brotherhood hosted in pennsylvania by CIA and FBI for over a decade.

easy, easy.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Oh my #ing jeez.
People actually gave this that many stars? That post is #ing riddled with paranoia. Jesus I mean come on he is just pulling the most ludicrous statements out of his ass. I mean come on people. He's just saying what ever will suit his belief. This is just #ing ridiculous. I'm starting to think a greater portion of ATS users are just plain flat out complete and udder idiots.
Man I can't wait for these dates when nothing passes. The face on him will be priceless.
Just ridiculous.
edit on 7-8-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

You really need to chill out on the number crunching. You really, do you really think they would be that stupid to leave the answers to everything hidden right infront of you?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I try not to delve too deep into these things and get paranoid... but seriously???? 11/9/11 why can't they pick another date!?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Most of these complete and utter idiots on ATS would know how to say "i disagree" in a MUCH more decent fashion though.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
*Megaphone*
" STAY IN YOUR HOMES ! "

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
reply to post by MaxBlack

Oh my #ing jeez.
People actually gave this that many stars? That post is #ing riddled with paranoia. Jesus I mean come on he is just pulling the most ludicrous statements out of his ass. I mean come on people. He's just saying what ever will suit his belief. This is just #ing ridiculous. I'm starting to think a greater portion of ATS users are just plain flat out complete and udder idiots.
Man I can't wait for these dates when nothing passes. The face on him will be priceless.
Just ridiculous.

You really need to chill out on the number crunching. You really, do you really think they would be that stupid to leave the answers to everything hidden right infront of you?

Wow so instead of actually articulating reasons why his points or speculations were unfounded, you just insult him and say he's paranoid.

I get it. So people who sit around, never think about anything, and yet ridicule anyone who does think about stuff, are the cool crowd.

And anyone who dares to even think about things, is a paranoid crazy.
I get it.

Maybe ATS isn't the right place? I highly suggest CNN or FOX since that appears to be more your cup of tea.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxPUSH0Noo
I try not to delve too deep into these things and get paranoid... but seriously???? 11/9/11 why can't they pick another date!?

illuminati are viewing conspiracy sites and youtube, then they decide to pull the leg of the conspiracists even more, point at the laptop screen, roll on the floor laughing their bottoms off while giving a five to each other.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession

Originally posted by xxPUSH0Noo

illuminati are viewing conspiracy sites and youtube, then they decide to pull the leg of the conspiracists even more, point at the laptop screen, roll on the floor laughing their bottoms off while giving a five to each other.

That's unrealistic imho.

They are obviously on a yacht somewhere sipping their martinis thinking about how nice a day it is.

They pay people to worry about us so they don't have to.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
A three minute emergency warning? If FEMA or whoever issues the warning really wants to get people's attention, then they had better immediately broadcast substantive information stating what the emergency is about at the start of the warning. Otherwise, people will just turn the volume down or turn off their TV, radio, phone, etc. for that three minutes and go do something else, just as now when the government's incredibly annoying and irritating 15 second emergency system test comes on the television.

The sound signal which is broadcast on the current emergency system tests have conditioned people to view it as an annoyance. It's just an annoying sound which is followed by no substantive information except a visual message which says "This is a test. We thought it would be a good idea to interrupt you without any warning for no good reason at all."
edit on 8/7/2011 by dubiousone because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
ELENIN 11/9 Extinction Level Event Notable Impact November..??? hmmmmmmm or maybe it gonna be the Nazi Saucers flyin around from out of the South Pole....hmmm about time they play the Alien card eh???

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I posted information on this a while back: here

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join