It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Obama Where Is Congress?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Where is President Obama Hiding? Camp David, i hear he is. Shouldn't he be speaking before the people about the debt numbers, S&P downgrade and what it will all mean. I know he will lie, blame it on all but himself.

AA+ rating with negative outlook
Postal Services Defaulting
European Nations defaulting (not his issue)
America defaulting

What will come of monday!

Obama - on vacation
Congress - on vacation
Joe Biden- asleep at the wheel

Who is running this place lol

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

Wondered the same thing myself!

Add into the list of Obama being MIA, todays breaking news of the Seal team being taken down - SILENCE!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
They're getting the lifeboats ready. Well, except for Biden, he got distracted by the shiny aluminum foil that the bunkers are covered in.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
They're on their month long vacation. Must be nice!

link   
I to think I forgot about that, I was gonna add that in there!

Maybe its all gonna go to hell soon, so lets just cover up OBL killing why we are at it. Everyone involved in the murder of OBL is now dead. I never thought he was killed there in the first place, now we will never know

link   
He is being far more passive than he should be.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
These slime balls, save a few of them, are all out enjoying a 5 week vacation!

They never ever debate cutting their own salaries, but don’t shrink from cutting salaries and benefits of other federal workers.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

there all hiding from the stuff about to hit the fan or maybe just getting a jump start on the bunkers...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Whats everyones outlook on this current situation?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
you can run you can hide but you'll die tired.

they will peek out their ground holes and point fingers but justice will not be done.

i cant beleive we pay those scum.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

the outlook would be better if they all resigned on monday

but a fat chance of that ever happening

the outlook is bleek with 90% chance of blame and another 100% they will do it all over agian.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
you can run you can hide but you'll die tired.

they will peek out their ground holes and point fingers but justice will not be done.

i cant beleive we pay those scum.

My thoughts exactly !

They can burrow underground and ride out the coming storm and they better pray to what ever god they pray to that what's coming kills me off. If it doesn't I will be waiting. They will have to come up sooner or later.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

easy i need to clarify that not kill them as in murder

as in a poltical death from which there is no return dont like congressmen that much

but hey aint gonna go to jail for one them

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sec. Geithner will be the fall guy this time. But it needs to go further than this. Obama needs to throw the towel in, even if Biden takes command its still a far better choice I might add. Rather have someone sleeping than awake destroying it all

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by mwood

easy i need to clarify that not kill them as in murder

as in a poltical death from which there is no return dont like congressmen that much

but hey aint gonna go to jail for one them

More n'one at a time? Just remember "neo" in most states its illegal to shoot varmints over a "bait" pile...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Oh look! Mr Obama made a statement according to this article -from where?...who knows.

"We will draw inspiration from their lives, and continue the work of securing our country and standing up for the values that they embodied. We also mourn the Afghans who died alongside our troops in pursuit of a more peaceful and hopeful future for their country," the statement said.

source

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
well what a speech, is he blind to what is really going on in this nation and world..this man is pathetic, he needs to leave office now and let the door hit him in the ass on the way out

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I will remember this thread when I am sweating my butt off monday.

Vacation!!!...What's that?????

Fn crooks..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Would be nice to have a vacation. These men and women are crooks, this needs to end. Monday will be a massacre i believe, but this downgrade has never happen before, so we will all be watching to see.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Our Dear Leader (or is that TOTUS Reader?) has a very 'full' agenda. Golf earlier today (but at the crappy course at Camp David--hello, can we say sacrifice?) And tonight is (- think) the 37k per (person or couple) fundraiser (the birthday celebrations just go on and on).

Not to worry though...he will rest uo soon. Vacy on the Vineyard in a week.

I don't know how he does it all!?!?!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join