It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The audacity of the Federal Reserve

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Sure, if it is based on factual information.

Instead of posting YT videos though, why don't you give your personal opinion?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

The personal opinion of the video is one that i show people for them to see why we are in the big ass mess we are in..

It does into detail about debt banking and a few other things.. and some reasons why our forfathers and AJ(Andrew Jackson) tried to keep the world bank(I believe it was the 1st time) and the fed out of the US. Because they knew today would happen and it would not get anymore better than that.. As my sig states... its no a coincidence..

Oh and for the record, I dont use a bank, I use the trusty old mattress.

And another quick thing from George Carlin on the same subject.

edit on 8/6/2011 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I just had to post some Myron Fagan on the Illuminati and Council on Foreign Relations for some history.

If this does not go with the OP ,Please remove it .....

usa-the-republic.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
reply to post by NightGypsy

The FR does a better job at what they do ( set interest rate policy ) than any member of congress could do. Don't tell me you want one of those goons setting interest rate policy?

Some of you, IMO, really don't understand what the FR can and cannot do.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Dance4Life because: (no reason given)

I personally think the federal reserve should be set up to own all our countries debt. At that point it would simply be a counting machine. This would allow the government to print money as needed to cover deficits and to stimulate the economy when needed. Offset the inflationary effects by shrinking the ability of banks to create money.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

We are in a hot mess it seems.

We have been in worse though. This current little "crisis" is all about European banks.. not really us this time. Although our time is probably coming unless we get our **** in gear. I agree.

We still are top dog though brother. There are bigger and better things to come for us yet.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thank You for opening are eyes NightGypsy !!

I wish they would abolish the Federal Reserve System.

The rich just get richer and it will all crumble in the end and the banking system will fail.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mizarx

Here is a YouTube video that has some Federal Reserve and Banking info in it. That may pertain to this OP.
Enjoy the other info that this vid ( Kymatica )has in it .... I like the way Ben Stewart narrates it and puts things together.

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join