It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

planet x nibiru or a glare?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
uploading pic from my phone to my laptop and i came across this pic:

btw this is in NY river is the hudson =]

i did mess with the color effect on my phone. which was"solarize" i also then changed it back to some other ones to test my color effects and came up with just regular pics with no circle

this is at 7:43 one minute before the picture above which was at "7:44"

and i also have a pic right after the 7:44 which is at 7:45pm

well first idk if its a lens glare due to the way i changed the color effect or something else.

could this really be there but only hidden from our eyes and only seen through other ways >?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
sorry about the big pics but its on the left of the sun (if you just scroll to the right )

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
whenever a thread says "Is this a _____ or just ______" its always the second one for the answer....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It's either a UFO, Planet X or Nibru.

Beautiful pictures.

Here come the reflectors

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
just wanted to see what people would think but if its like that i would rather have the thread down before everyone starts to bomb this thread on there stupid little answer

link   
pretty interesting but I'm no expert so all I can say is thanks for sharing the pics

link   
I may just be a glare, if nibiru were actually that big in size next to the sun, it would probably be seen by the naked eye. It would be a higher possibility if it was smaller, and more consistent in your pictures than only in the first one. s&f though [:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XxAnonymousxX

This is a glare. Question for the OP. If there really were a "second" sun next to our sun, why is it so darned good at hiding from us?

CJ

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
what about the second moon?

link   

Originally posted by XxAnonymousxX
I may just be a glare, if nibiru were actually that big in size next to the sun, it would probably be seen by the naked eye. It would be a higher possibility if it was smaller, and more consistent in your pictures than only in the first one. s&f though [:

It would be no "Probably be seen" it would be seen and most of us would be in a worse mental state then we are now. Half of us would be either drunker then a skunk or spending the last days with the family.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

link   
That may be Elenin. It's supposed to be obscured by the sun's glare until september when it comes out from in front of it..
edit on 6-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Well if its planet X its been there in that spot since cameras were first invented. Bloody thing never moves any distance further out either side of the sun. Glare/Flare... take your pick.

Post it over at Nancy LIEder's site they drool over these type of shots. According to them its responsible for the earth wobbles as it gets closer. LOL... yeah great logic. It must be doing some sort of ping pong movement in that case. People will believe anything over there if nancy dreams it up.
edit on 6-8-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

It is an artefact, I produced exactly the same effect using a welder's mask to photograph the sun. By changing the mask's angle I could move 'Nibiru' around.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

It is an artefact, I produced exactly the same effect using a welder's mask to photograph the sun. By changing the mask's angle I could move 'Nibiru' around.

What do you mean by artifact? Thanks.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
No Nibiru...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

A flare in the lens

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Why do people on here seem to think if this BS about nibiru was true the best way to picture it would be to use a phone cheap digital camera.

There are 1000's of amateur astronomers around the planet with far better equipment yet they never seem to see it.

I think some people should use google images to see what a solarize filter does to the colours in a photograph.

YouTube is full of posts like this with videos and pictures taken most with lens flare or a black dot because the camera sensor has been overloaded.

Nibiru doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
NIbiru is fantasy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044c3c8aee34.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think that's the spaceship.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
well it looks more like a eclipse

take a look at the last two www-dial.jpl.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join