It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Researcher, Ahmad Jamaludin and The Malaysian Micro-Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Happy Friday, ATS.

I wanted to share with you what I have learned recently about UFO investigator Ahmad Jamaludin. I first learned of Mr. Jamaludin through the writings of Rob Morphy from MysteriousUniverse.com. I highly recommend his article on Mr. Jamaludin which I will link us to in the end.

Ahmad Jamaludin is most well known in UFOdom for being the author of, A Summary of Unidentified Flying Objects and Related Events in Malaysia (1950-1980), which was published by The Center for UFO Studies in 1981. He also was greatly responsible for The first Malaysian UFO Conference which was held in Kuala Lumpur in December 1995.

I, like lots of us here at ATS, am a big fan of ‘High Strangeness’. I like really strange stories just for the thrill of the strangeness and I love to read first person accounts. Jamaludin’s material is chock full of good juicy weirdness and his short clipped reports offer up some good reading, but there is something very special about Ahmad Jamaludin’s reports that make them stand out from other field work.

Between the years covered by Jamaludin’s reports (1950-1980) the reports are exclusively of little, tiny ‘micro aliens’; none of them seem to reach more than 6 inches or so. And they come in little, tiny flying saucers; some described as the size of dinner plates. And they are armed with ray guns and don’t mind shooting people. Welcome to Malaysian UFOlogy folks.

These sightings were rampant for the time period cited, a real ‘flap’ as they are called; and the reports continue in to the late 80s. I will link us to it all.

But first I am going to go ahead and post some of these reports from Jamaludin’s body of work and some other places. I am going to try to stay in chronological order.

First, let's hear from Jamaludin himself on these reports...

While other countries have been experiencing close encounters with humanoids of diversified forms, I would like to draw attention to the reports in Malaysia where humanoid encounters have been confined to only one type – tiny entities measuring from 3 inches to 6 inches in height.

Though reports of the other UFO categories bear similarity to the global sightings, encounters with humanoids in Malaysia on the record so far are in a class of their own. There has not been a single reported incident of encounters with UFO occupants measuring taller than 6 inches in height.

It is also to be noted that there has not been a single case of a UFO measuring greater than 3 feet in diameter landing on Malaysian soil. These observations constitute a puzzle, and if any explanations can be given it is hoped that some relationship with the global UFO landings may give a clue to the UFO phenomena.

The following alleged encounters, the full stories of which are incomplete since the principle witnesses cannot be located are listed below.

Ahmad Jamaludin, MUFON UFO Journal, No. 141, November 1979

CASE 1. Johore Bahru, 1970
Four boys going to school one morning saw a small UFO and tiny 6-inch tall creatures. The boys soon reported it to the headmaster and since it occurred in the school premises, the news broke out and soon the whole school were combing the area looking for the creatures. One small burnt patch on the ground was found. The UFO was gone.

CASE 2: Gambang near Kuantan, 1973
Two schoolboys claimed to have seen tiny humanoids only 3-inches tall in the school compound. It is said that one of the creatures was actually caught by the boys, which attracted the attention of a teacher. He arrived in time to see it before the tiny creature finally managed to escape.

CASE 3: Bukit Mertajam, 1973
A group of boys playing football in a school field sighted a small UFO landed nearby. From it emerged tiny creatures which immediately one of the boys tried to catch. A beam of light was fired at the boy’s hand. The UFO flew away.

CASE 5: Miri, Sarawak, 1973
Several boys saw a humanoid about 6 inches tall wearing a white suit cutting a fence wire with an intense beam
of light. They tried to catch it but it was lost in the bushes. No UFO was sighted.

CASE 6: Miri, Sarawak, 1973
Several people on vacation along the beach sighted a group of tiny beings wearing white suits. There were about six or seven of them. They wore no mask and resembled humans except for their tiny size. This group consisted of possibly males and females. The females were notable because of the long hair. An attempt to catch them failed. No saucer was sighted.

CASE 7: Bukit Mertajam, 1979
A small UFO landed on a field near some boys. A boy tried to catch a 3-inch creature that emerged from it. It fired a beam that temporarily paralyzed his right arm. The UFO then flew away.

There were not less than 7 reported landings in Malaysia from the first known landing in 1970 through May 1979. From these reports there were 5 cases of close encounter with tiny humanoids and 2 other cases and 2 other cases reported from East Malaysia but no UFO was sighted.

The creatures measured, in all cases, either 3 inches or 6 inches tall. All were equipped with a type of ray gun. They were described as well dressed in one-piece suits. Some had slightly larger head and round eyes. The 3-inch humanoids sometimes had two antenna-like structures protruding from the head. Case 1,2,3,4 and 7 occurred in West Malaysia, all reported by schoolchildren and all landings took place in school premises.

www.ufoevidence.org...

1. KULIM, May 1979.

A group of boys playing near a cattle-shed sighted a small object, less than two feet in diameter, gliding over the fields and emitting a strange sound. The UFO had three legs of its landing gear extended, seemingly about to land, when one of the boys tried to touch it.

An intense beam of light shot out from the rim of the craft and temporarily blinded the boys. They screamed for help, attracting the attention of two adults, who came rushing to the scene and also observed the UFO.

Meanwhile the cattle in the adjacent shed were intensely restless and were struggling to break away from the posts to which they were tied.

2. Bukit Mertajam, The Daily Star, 29 May 1979.

On 19 May, at 3 pm, six schoolchildren encountered a landed UFO and four 3-inch-tall entities near it. One of the students, it was reported, tried to catch one of the creatures but was shot in the hand.

The creature then fired another shot at a brick breaking it into two. After the shooting, the creatures scurried back into the tiny object.

Another pupil grabbed the UFO with both hands but had to let it go when he felt what seemed like an electric current passing through his hands.

The object then took off leaving in its wake a shower of falling leaves. A 21-year-old youth playing nearby came to the scene after hearing the commotion just in time to see the shooting and the object taking off.
The Daily Star, 29 May 1979.

Tales from Malaysia
Ahmad Jamaludin, Fortean Times, No. 35, 1981 (UK)

www.ufoevidence.org...

Mini-Entities at Kuan Air Force Base:

"Kuantan, Thursday – A 3-inch-tall creature said to resemble a human being, has become the talk of the RMAF base here since its reported sighting, by a schoolboy two days ago. The story has also spread to the town.
"Paul Lazario, 9, a pupil of the RMAF Primary School said he saw the creature two days ago near a drain at the RMAF field. It was stopping to drink water, he added. ‘I caught it but it escaped from my grip and ran into some undergrowth near the drain,’ he said.

"It had two feelers on the head and held a steel-like rod in its hand. A pistol was hanging from its waist. It was brown in colour and looked like a man,’ he added.

"Paul said he related the incident to his friends and in the evening three of them went to the spot near the field. And according to schoolboy, Neo Lee Ann, 12, all three saw the creature moving about on the area. ‘When it saw us, it ran into the undergrowth and disappeared’ he said.

"A teacher of the school, Mr. Yew Kim Guan, said when he heard the story he went to investigate. ‘There was no sign of the creature in the area, but I saw a Red Indian-like wigwam beautifully weaved out of grass. It was partly crushed,’ he said.

"He added he didn’t know whether to believe the story," That is the end of the newspaper account of what only could be described as a bizarre affair.

Ahmad Jamaludin, Flying Saucer Review, Vol. 26, No. 5, Jan. 1981 (UK)

www.ufoevidence.org...

The time line goes on and I will conclude with the quote with this one from Rob Morphy’s article (also linked, please read); it happened in 1985.

The first event occurred in Paka, Terengganu, in October of 1985. Much like in the previous cases, a group of school kids claimed to have encountered no less than seven “human-like entities” hiding beneath a stack of wood near their school.

The youthful witnesses described the beings as about 4-inches in height and further speculated that the party consisted of six men and one woman. It goes without saying that one of the children lunged out and managed to touch one the beings, but unlike those who were struck by some sort of beam-like weapon, this youngster claimed that his hand suddenly became “itchy.”

The “aliens” then disappeared into their lumber covered hiding spot. According to the reports, numerous folks dedicated hours to removing the wood piece by piece in the hopes of reacquiring these stealthy visitors, but there efforts were for naught.

Rob Morphy's Blog:
mysteriousuniverse.org...

So there we go, ATS. A little bit of UFO goodness from Malaysia that may have been overlooked. Please excuse the crazy sourcing; I was not able to lay hands on the primary document so I have had to piece it together from multiple sources.

Be sure to visit the UfoEvidence.org links to Jamaludin’s writing. He goes in to reasons why these events happen primarily at schools and takes a look at how extraterrestrials and UFOs fit in to Malaysian culture. Also, be sure to visit Morphy’s writing for a far more entertaining spin on the stories.

Finally, just as food for thought, I would like to add a little from Morphy’s site. It was not my idea to link what he has linked but I find it really intriguing and hope you do, too…

Speaking of minute mysteries, one would be remiss not to include the incredible case of the on the tiny humanoid that was allegedly discovered alive in Chile.

According to this fascinating report, on October 1st, 2002 — while vacationing in the Southern Chilean city of Concepción — young Julio Carreño and his family discovered a strange-looking creature lurking around in some dense foliage.

The humanoid being measured out to be 7.2 centimeters long (approximately 3-inches) and bore a relatively large head, two arms with unnaturally long fingers and two, apparently bipedal, legs.

Julio managed to capture the creature and wrapped it in a piece of paper. The family claimed that this aberration of nature survived for over a week and even managed to open its eyes before succumbing.

It wasn’t long before this curious carcass became a media sensation and scientists from across the globe have debated the origins of this little guy, with some speculating that it might be a fetus from a known animal such as a mouse, possum or wild cat. Others, however, are not so sure.

In 2009, in Lahore, Pakistan, a 4-inch human-like alien was allegedly found alive in the debris of an old store that was being rebuilt. The creature flopped around in a fish-like manner and local children threw stones at it, assuming that it was a dangerous animal. Eventually the creature was captured by locals who — one can only hope — accidentally killed it when trying to secure it inside a bottle.

News of the strange cadaver swiftly spread through the town and witnesses gathered to see the little body, which — according to the report — shriveled and burned in the searing Lahore sun (or by placing it on hot rocks, depending on which report you read.)

Clips of the odd body and the Pakistani news report are on YouTube.
The locals claimed that they wanted the corpse to be examined by “medical” officials. Whether or not that has transpired is unknown, but I’ve got to admit that it looks like a bit of a cob job on a plastic toy to me, but, then again, you never know.

Source, Thanks to Rob Morphy: mysteriousuniverse.org...

Thanks for coming by to read, I hope you enjoyed the material and that you will check out the links.

Happy Friday!

A Link To A. Jamaludin's Collected writing at UfoEvidence.Org
www.ufoevidence.org...

Rob Morphy's Wonderful Article

edit on 5-8-2011 by Frater210 because: Hrmmm

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
wow... first thing jumps into my head is "indians in the cupbard" lol i thin i would be more afraid of micro aliens than ones closer to our height (can yo imagine the napolean complex that could develop) i heard of a case like these in southern florida didnt know what to think but to dismiss it until tonight... great thread

come to thing of it there was a movie i cant think the name of: little aliens in a little ship land in a womans attic i think her son discovered them or something like that.. havoc ensued lol

i cant say that i necesarily subscribe to the micro alien thing... but i wouldnt dare take anything away from that guys life work on the topic thats a lot of time invested
edit on 5-8-2011 by 11165 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Cool post.

Remeber the little people on mars stories going around. I will try to find a link. Would be same species I presume.

Also Fairy stories.....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Wow, thanks for posting this, I'd never heard of the Micro Aliens before.

Sounds like the little fellas are packin' heat and are not afraid to use it, though their weapons would seem to be non-lethal, unless there are tales of people being injured or killed by them.

Gutsy kids in Malaysia too, it sounds like, trying to catch them. Very interesting read.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Also Fairy stories.....

That's what I was thinkin'; but I think that often.

Jamaludin also delves in to this a bit, and treats it rather well, in his article

It would be awesome if you could find the links.

edit on 5-8-2011 by Frater210 because: Ia!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 11165

i cant say that i necesarily subscribe to the micro alien thing... but i wouldnt dare take anything away from that guys life work on the topic thats a lot of time invested

I noticed that too; how sincere he is and how much effort he has put in to the whole thing. It is a beautiful contribution, at least to regional folklore. I think that the High Strangeness factor is at least as interesting as the UFO factor. The sociological and anthropological tie-ins are good stuff too. Jamaludin is very conscious of this and makes his stuff a very pleasant read.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Gutsy kids in Malaysia too, it sounds like, trying to catch them.

Yeah, no kidding. I am not sure I could bring myself to grab one of the little guys. Morphy notes this in his treatment of the case studies, as well...

As is evidently the trend with the fearless (or foolhardy) young men of Malaysia, an attempt was made by one of the boys on hand to capture the creature from outer space, but — much like in the first Bukit Mertajam case — the armed alien fired a “beam that temporarily paralyzed his right arm.” The reports conclude with the unexplained visitor from out of this world making its escape.

Pretty funny stuff.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

if nothing else it give more to consider... how bout if a lot of the "average" sized (jet sized) ufos that are seen are actually entire motherships transporting large populations

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 11165

how bout if a lot of the "average" sized (jet sized) ufos that are seen are actually entire motherships transporting large populations

That could be mind bendingly awful. Grab a shovel!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
try this as a start, it is not the right one but it shows the intent and also the difficulty in bringing these topics out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

will keep looking

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Wow! Thanks. I actually saw the little guy pretty quickly.

He definitely looks like one of the little 'action figure' style little guys from Jamaludin's cases.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Here is some more from the Rob Morphy article...

The first reported case of a micro-terrestrial encounter in Malaysia occurred in Johor Bahru, the densely populated capital city of Johor, on July 2nd, 1969. In a scene which must have been evocative of the 1994, Ariel School Aliens encounter in Ruwa, Zimbabwe — four schoolboys ran into their headmaster’s office and excitedly informed him that they had just seen a tiny silver UFO (reportedly no larger than a dinner plate) on school property.

Even more astoundingly they claimed to have seen five, 6-inch tall humanoid figures in red uniforms emerge from the craft. According to the boys, the moment these creatures noticed the growing audience they scuttled out of sight down a nearby hole as their flying saucer seemed to vanish into thin air.

Of course, it wasn’t long before word of these doll-sized, crimson clad creatures spread throughout the school. In no time both students and teachers were scouring the vicinity in search of the enigmatic entities and their miniscule vehicle. Sadly, the search turned up nothing more than a small patch of burnt grass where, presumably, the UFO landed.

The second significant encounter with these lil’ folk — and the first known report of these creatures being armed — occurred on August 19th, 1970, near the playground of the Stowell Primary School in Bukit Mertajam. Eyewitnesses claimed that they saw five, 3-inch tall humanoids march in a military fashion down the gangplank of a miniature flying saucer into the schoolyard.

Four of the beings wore identical blue uniforms while the fifth, who carried himself with the aura of one who seemed to be in charge, wore a bright yellow tunic decorated with stars and had a pair of “horns” or antennas on his head. A first the unusual entities seemed to ignore the onlookers and proceeded to climb a nearby tree where they erected an “aerial-like device” in its branches. The purpose of this device or even if it was recovered were facts that remain frustratingly unrecorded.

In no time a cluster of six boys advanced on the unexpected guests. The bravest of the bunch, one K. Wigneswaran, made a grab for the garishly clothed leader, but the alien astronauts were quick to defend themselves and wasted no time in drawing their “tiny laser pistols” and opening fire on the inquisitive children. The kids scattered in a panic and once the hubbub died down Wigneswaran would discover a scar on his thigh where he had been hit by the laser pistol.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Problem is, people will think you are really crazy if you talk about them.

UFO is one thing, tiny little people is not... sane. Apparantly.

There is actually a better one than that somewhere, it shows a family!.

But we did not have this conversation.. ok

try this too..

tiny humans in indonesia

edit on 5-8-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The famous french Trans en Provence case where the farmer saw the ufo land in his garden must have had a pretty small built crew to fly inside of it.
Other small people and ufos are encountered elsewhere too....
Though these are some prtty hairy contact stories from malaaysia.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Good thread, reminds me of this:

www.megavideo.com...

Best ever series and a great episode.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Wow, that Twilight Zone episode is almost custom made for these stories out of Malaysia; right down to the ray guns.

Watching her chase the things around the room and under the furniture was pretty hair raising .

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Yeah, the Hobbit fossils.

And then there was this tiny guy that was captured in Mexico...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The tiny "alien" carcasses i do believe, turned out to be the spontaniously aborted fetuses of some sort of jungle cat. However a couple of things here strike me. It seems that all over the world people see different types of aliens depending on their geographical location, sort of reminds me how the pope split up the new world when it was discovered, this section for spain, this section for france, this section for england,... also there are a multitude of reports of tiny ufo's from foo fighters to the golden orbs that create crop circles.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

The Metepec creature was a Hoax perpetrated by Jaime Maussan .

“Mr Mario quickly sold it to Maussán for 300.000 pesos [U$23,000], as you can see after four years they still can’t realize it’s a hoax.” And tries to defend himself: “I must say I didn’t claim it was real. That was Maussán who claimed it was real.
He believed it. All the show was a hoax that got out of control, but after four years I’m happy to see one of my creations going around the world and through many scientists and tests and they still haven’t figured out what it is. I may have fooled science! LOL”
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Very nice OP and well-written. Morphy's a good addition to the MU site and seems to be improving.

Some of the things that mystify me with UFO reports, especially humanoid encounters, are how regional differences are so distinct. How does one place have miniature people when nowhere else does? Why does the US have so many reports of grays when they barely feature elsewhere? Why does S America get so many hostile reports?

Back in the 60s, there was a UFO wave across France and another one, a year later, in Spain. It made me wonder about what makes a UFO recognise borders? If there's a *they,* how would they know where borders lie? Furthermore, why would they keep their business within the borders? It's suggestive of human nature at work.

Just out of curiosity, how did you C&P the ufoevidence.org stuff? Can you actually the site? The site's been a blank page for me for most of this year.

<<   2 >>

join