It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by papazen
reply to post by BlackDove

and you managed to edit and post this on youtube and here in under an Hour ?

because you start of your story by saying this all happened an hour ago........how?

Its 18:28 PM here my time.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I can't call this one either way yet but SnF for an interesting thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Bless your heart.....I hate that no one remembers and your video is not the entire video. I believe you are sincere and hope this issue resolves itself. My first thought is time lapse because of an ET event??? Not sure but please keep us posted with any events that may follow.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Last night at around 8PM my town had a 2 hour power cut, there were a few flashes out to sea, and a few inland, but no sign or sound of thunder, was a clear night too so we would have seen any lightning. Strange.

Everything was down, from traffic lights to street lights, saw a few helo's buzzing around my area too, but didn't really take any notice of them, as I thought they were police choppers. Though our county only has one. Clocked about 4 or 5 helo's toward the north of the town. Strange times.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I can't call this one either way yet but SnF for an interesting thread.

Hi randyvs, hope your keeping well. I will keep an eye out all the night incase. I will be back, to anyone asking my location etc, everythings on the first page, i will get back to you all, think i need strong cup of tea.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The accent I hear in the video does sound very American. Also, I find it very strange that you have all this edited, uploaded and looking so professional when you, as you say yourself, a bit shaky because it just happened.. It makes it hard to keep an open mind to be honest.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Bless your heart.....I hate that no one remembers and your video is not the entire video. I believe you are sincere and hope this issue resolves itself. My first thought is time lapse because of an ET event??? Not sure but please keep us posted with any events that may follow.

Thank you MamaJ, im pretty shaken up, your comment is most welcoming at this time.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Theres a few airshows on today....but not as far south as you. That doesnt mean you are not in their flight path though.

Wings And Wheels is in surrey....it may be something to do with that? Moving stuff about maybe? But thats not until 28th.

Theres one in Oxford...which isnt too far from you. So it really depends which way they were travelling to determine where they came from.

Im still guessing at it being a show of some sort or moving of equipment
(given my own experiences)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Reply to post by BlackDove

Damn, after doing so well blowing the accent stereotype out of the water you go and spoil it by drinking tea! :p

Enjoy it and take your time relaxing, it will help.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackDove

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Probably an airshow or something to do with this

www.valleyaviationsociety.net...

I'll take a look, but everyones acting strange. Thanks.

RAF Valley is in North Wales, your video says you are in Surrey. So it can;t be to do with this airshow

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Ive had a few American friends, the first thing they say to me is 'Do you know prince charles' i reply no, they say 'well England is pretty small, how can you not know him?' Then they state that they find it strange that i don't talk all posh, then they make a joke about tea and crumpets... I am English, im white, i live in Surrey, and this happened today.

I appreciate your input, it made me smile. Also, whilst my hands are jittery, i am still able to type. Although in the video there is a spelling mistake.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
it just seems like you live down south in the US with a hick kinda accent srry if i offended yo but this is what i was thinking

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Originally posted by BlackDove

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Probably an airshow or something to do with this

www.valleyaviationsociety.net...

I'll take a look, but everyones acting strange. Thanks.

RAF Valley is in North Wales, your video says you are in Surrey. So it can;t be to do with this airshow

Indeed, that is why i removed the link and edited the post.
I posted the wrong link

I did however find numerous other airshows not too far from the OPs location.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
it just seems like you live down south in the US with a hick kinda accent srry if i offended yo but this is what i was thinking

No offence, im on edge so sorry if i sounded sharp,i will be back, i gotta jump off this and see if anyone can remember anything.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Formation flights that large do not form up directly over an airshow. Often they will get into formation miles away from the actual show, as it is a complicated set up to get that many aircraft in a slick formation before encroaching the display zone.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

Originally posted by burntoast
seems tyoe odd of the vid cause it seems old and also if your from englnd wouldnt you have a accent?
Brilliant typical yank-for your info not everyone from ''Englind'' has what you think of as an accent.Are you obese and eat super size burgers for every meal?Regarding the op could this have been a timeslip?No doubt the usual suspects here will say you are mad/it didn't happen.

Top hole old chap, well said, we all dont sound like prince charles, in fact if accused poster heard my accent he probably think i was indian.
Anyway im getting so used to weird stuff, i didnt bother posting this, i saw a few black helicopters yesterday, not the yellow ones they use to look for stolen cars, and also ive heard the famous rumbling noises too, so have my kids, and the huge golden fire ball speeding through the air which all my family saw last year was what brought me to ATS in the first place.
To the OP no babe, i believe everything youve seen and said, somethings rotten in the state of denmark.
edit on 4-8-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK

Last night at around 8PM my town had a 2 hour power cut, there were a few flashes out to sea, and a few inland, but no sign or sound of thunder, was a clear night too so we would have seen any lightning. Strange.

Everything was down, from traffic lights to street lights, saw a few helo's buzzing around my area too, but didn't really take any notice of them, as I thought they were police choppers. Though our county only has one. Clocked about 4 or 5 helo's toward the north of the town. Strange times.

Thats strange your saying that, a few friends North of England reported lights in the sky last night on facebook to my wife. I will ask her to ask them if anything else went on.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kreeger

I never knew that, thanks for your input, im no expert on flying things etc. So that helps alot.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I live on the East Coast, they blamed the power cut on storms, yet there was no audible thunder, just a series of intense flashes.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thank you, this is real, i have no idea whats going on. All i know is that i feel so very sick, like somethings pulling my inners out. Must be all that tea and crumpets and the Americans say.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join