It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama and the Debt Crisis: A Successful Con Game Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
blackagendareport.com...

snip

The phony debt ceiling crisis was, from beginning to end, a con. It was an elaborate and successful hoax in which the nation's first black president, the Democratic and Republican parties, Wall Street and corporate media all played indispensable parts. The object of the supposed “crisis” was to short circuit public opinion, existing law, democratic process and traditions of public oversight, in order to deal fatal blows to Medicaid, Medicare, social security, job growth and public expenditures for the common good. It worked. We've been conned.

President Barack Obama as First Actor in the Con

The key actor in the con was and is Barack Obama, leader of the Democratic party and president of the United States.
(....)

Despite the fact that we know they always lie and they always say the opposite of what is true, once again people BELIEVED them. Even here on ATS many totally bought their scaremongering and lies.

Their lie that it would be disastrous not to raise the debt ceiling did have some truth to it - but in their typical and heinous play on words, the full truth was it would be disastrous for their own evil agenda. And their fearmongering worked. In the few hours since it was passed they have already borrowed several more trillion dollars - which will be passed on to your children and grandchildren, whose future is now one of slavery under a fascist dictatorship.

I don't know if it's too late to reverse this unbridled, out of control evil, but don't you think we should try our damndest?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
President Barack Obama’s administration has consistently overestimated the benefits of stimulus, by using an unrealistically high spending multiplier. According to this Keynesian logic, government expenditure is more than a free lunch. This idea, if correct, would be more brilliant than the creation of triple A paper out of garbage. In any event, the elimination of the temporary spending is now contractionary and, more importantly, the resulting expansion of public debt eventually requires higher taxes, retarding growth.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Is it too late?

In my opinion? Yes.
We've funded our own demise.

Because of the decades of apathy from the public, only foreshadowed by the decades of chasing imaginary wealth and fame/fortune...the public or American people have been duped since the creation of our fiat currency and the supposed "credit limit".
You see, a nation is only worth what it produces or holds in actual wealth.
Since we are a dwindling production nation, that wealth may never return.
You can thank your leaders and "Globalization" for that one.
Also, because we don't back our currency with an actual precious metal, i.e., gold/silver...
Our money is only worth what the market deems its value at.
Or in other words, its worth the paper its printed on.

So yes I believe its too late for a drastic change, as too many people in our gov't have had enough time in office to actually make a career out of lying and stealing from the American people.

And it seems we haven't caught on yet...
Because if the public knew, or actually cared enough, about what happens to the revenue that is taken from them...they would've drawn and quartered the lot of CONgress decades ago.

But because we are indoctrinated through public schooling and media to only think about one thing: MONEY! Then we don't even pay attention to the intentional destruction of our much beloved nation.

Think about it nice and hard people...
If the public paid more attention to what was being manipulated in D.C., rather than just simply being told that making the most money possible is the "American dream", we might be able to stop the tyranny.

Face it...people don't care what D.C. does as long as they can get what they want.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the new term; "CONgress"

Speaking of terms...would term-limits reduce
Gov power?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

The only problem I have with this is "the nations first black president" its irrelevant what the color his skin is. You can be a crook on the inside regardless of your skin tone.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
To add more clout to the suggestion of collusion between all the players just the simple fact that this deal takes Obama through the election is mind numbing. Why give the man a free pass in exchange for POS deal?

It's done and it's no longer his burden. He can focus on his tax payer funded "Official Presidential" bus tour through the midwest to stump for jobs. (Lie!! this is a campaign tour through the key battleground states that we're going to pay for)

We've been hoodwinked yet again!!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
Thanks for the new term; "CONgress"

Speaking of terms...would term-limits reduce
Gov power?

Term limits? Yeah that might help.
Salary cap? Sure that would help too.
Making lobbyists illegal? Probably help alot.

Just getting actual leaders in position to help the people, rather than themselves...
That would be the most help.

Term limit of 8 years either side.
Salary cap would follow the term limit.
Making sure no one can become a career politician: Priceless.
Our entire Constitution was based on limiting gov't power.
Why they didn't include term limits is beyond me.
I would assume the original drafters didn't imagine things getting where there are now.
Because apparently our Constitution doesn't choke off the blood supply enough.

To me, our entire idea of limited gov't has failed.
From taxing your every purchase, to the states taxing your marriage license...list goes on forever.
These guys make more than enough money to pay the bills.
So why can't we balance the budget?

Because they have to pay for their globalization. Wars, oil, other nations...
Or New Holy Roman Empire.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This is exactly what Andrew Jackson was so vehemently against.

International Banksters controlling our purse strings....and a select few have become filthy rich ...and now our Govt. has money problems....go figure ?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
blackagendareport.com...

snip

The phony debt ceiling crisis was, from beginning to end, a con. It was an elaborate and successful hoax in which the nation's first black president, the Democratic and Republican parties, Wall Street and corporate media all played indispensable parts. The object of the supposed “crisis” was to short circuit public opinion, existing law, democratic process and traditions of public oversight, in order to deal fatal blows to Medicaid, Medicare, social security, job growth and public expenditures for the common good. It worked. We've been conned.

The key actor in the con was and is Barack Obama, leader of the Democratic party and president of the United States.
(....)

Despite the fact that we know they always lie and they always say the opposite of what is true, once again people BELIEVED them. Even here on ATS many totally bought their scaremongering and lies.

Their lie that it would be disastrous not to raise the debt ceiling did have some truth to it - but in their typical and heinous play on words, the full truth was it would be disastrous for their own evil agenda. And their fearmongering worked. In the few hours since it was passed they have already borrowed several more trillion dollars - which will be passed on to your children and grandchildren, whose future is now one of slavery under a fascist dictatorship.

I don't know if it's too late to reverse this unbridled, out of control evil, but don't you think we should try our damndest?

Does this mean that you will stop bashing the tea party folks that were fighting this raise of the debt ceiling as long and hard as possible? The Tea Party tried to tell people the truth ....

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by itbenickp

The only problem I have with this is "the nations first black president" its irrelevant what the color his skin is. You can be a crook on the inside regardless of your skin tone.

I said that because for many I think it was symbolic of real positive change and moving forward, away from the social atrocities of the past, towards unity, at last.
edit on 4-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chett

blackagendareport.com...

snip

(....)

Does this mean that you will stop bashing the tea party folks that were fighting this raise of the debt ceiling as long and hard as possible? The Tea Party tried to tell people the truth ....

Please show me where I ever criticised anyone for fighting the raising of the debt ceiling. I was totally against raising it, so please explain why you are targeting me with this comment.

However, I believe most of it was a hoax with each faction playing their roles - good cop, bad cop, but follwing the script as ordained by their puppeteers.

There are only two parties - them and us.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
President Barack Obama’s administration has consistently overestimated the benefits of stimulus, by using an unrealistically high spending multiplier. According to this Keynesian logic, government expenditure is more than a free lunch. This idea, if correct, would be more brilliant than the creation of triple A paper out of garbage. In any event, the elimination of the temporary spending is now contractionary and, more importantly, the resulting expansion of public debt eventually requires higher taxes, retarding growth.

Keynesian theory called for govts.to run "Deficits" when the economy was below optimal production and for govts. to run a"Surplus" in the good times of full employment/production. Govts. must be constrained to run a surplus EVER. There is ALWAYS another "program" (scam) to help somebody, often based on the strongest lobbyist with the deepest pockets. Only the half of Keynesian theory that govts. usually follow is the spending for more govt.and it's damn impossible to ever make it contract, in good times and bad.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

While I can understand that, we've had him as a president for the last 3 years. Ergo its kind of a moot point now. Just saying I guess....

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by itbenickp

While I can understand that, we've had him as a president for the last 3 years. Ergo its kind of a moot point now. Just saying I guess....

Agreed....it was just a clarification of a point raised by another member....in response to me saying TPTB had used Obama to con people into believing things would change after the massive anger at Bush.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Let's assume that your speculation is fact. How else would you softly let the public know that the government can't afford these entitlement programs? We just can't. They aren't sustainable.

So their are a few choices. Go broke and eventually just stop paying for the entitlements or end/reduce the programs or socialize the system.

It would appear they've decided to slowly reduce/end the programs while offering themselves as lightning rods to the public. A place to vent their anger. It's fun, just choose a side...republican or democrat and have your moment of hate.

Also, what evidence, or what makes you think that the people in control are evil? Are you assuming the worst? Is this theory based on anything at all? Anything other than your own fear and speculation?
edit on 4-8-2011 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
the funny part not that it is all funny

is that those people those CONgressman wrote the laws that throw millions of americans in jail every single day

they repeatedly CONtrol the entire narrative of the story and its always been a story hey those people are just like the detest snake oil salesman of yesteryear.

and one thing is for certain those CONmen in washington could teach a thing or two to criminals.

however we play the game they set up we all pick out sides and fight among ourselves and each do our larry moe and curry imitations to the tee.

why? were blinded his hatred placed on each other when it should be placed on those CONtrolling CONscrpted CONviluted CONdescending potentates only a moron would CONdone their actions and defend those shmucks.

finally i will CONclude my post meh

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5

Let's assume that your speculation is fact. How else would you softly let the public know that the government can't afford these entitlement programs? We just can't. They aren't sustainable.

So their are a few choices. Go broke and eventually just stop paying for the entitlements or end/reduce the programs or socialize the system.

It would appear they've decided to slowly reduce/end the programs while offering themselves as lightning rods to the public. A place to vent their anger. It's fun, just choose a side...republican or democrat and have your moment of hate.

Also, what evidence, or what makes you think that the people in control are evil? Are you assuming the worst? Is this theory based on anything at all? Anything other than your own fear and speculation?

Can't you see that the government is demonising the entitlement programmes to cause more division and hatred in society and deflect attention away from their own crimes? They've STOLEN the sec security and pension funds, etc. And it isn't the entitlement programs which are the problem, it's unbridled government spending and corruption - and endless wars which cost literally several billions of dollaers every single day, and have done for years and years, and it's the criminal Fed Res which is in effect a money laundering ponzi scheme with the purpose of funnelling the wealth of the people into the private coffers of the crininal oligarchs.

Money doesn't just disappear into thin air, even fictitious Fed Res money. It has gone somewhere. Now ask yourself the question in whose bank account is it currently sitting? How come the 1% of filthy righ are massively more wealthy now than they were a few years ago?

Unless people stop believing the garbage and lies spewed out from the gubberment and its propaganda machine the MSM, Washington Disctrict of Crime will continue to pillage and enslave the people.

How many of their lies have to be blatantly exposed before people stop believing this garbage and see what's really going on?

There is no shortage, there is no debt crisis, there IS treason, fraud and theft from the people going on on a collossal, massive scale.

There IS no Dem/Rep divide, they are working for the same team to push through the same evil agenda.
edit on 5-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Why do I consider them evil?

Total disregard for Human Life, for Animal Life, for Truth, for Mother Earth, for Peace, as evidenced by:

-Massive betrayal of trust of the people.
-Continual murder on a massive scale worldwide.
-Fake terrorist attacks
-Economic terrorism worldwide
-Destruction of the planet
-Dismantling of a relatively moral society
-Declaring war on the people of their own country
- Lies, lies and more lies
- Inciting hatred and dvisions in all societes across the world
- Massive appropriation of the world's resources and the wealth of the ordinary people
- Mass worldwide slavery
etc, etc, etc.

-

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Why do I consider them evil?

Total disregard for Human Life, for Animal Life, for Truth, for Mother Earth, for Peace, as evidenced by:

-Massive betrayal of trust of the people.
-Continual murder on a massive scale worldwide.
-Fake terrorist attacks
-Economic terrorism worldwide
-Destruction of the planet
-Dismantling of a relatively moral society
-Declaring war on the people of their own country
- Lies, lies and more lies
- Inciting hatred and dvisions in all societes across the world
- Massive appropriation of the world's resources and the wealth of the ordinary people
- Mass worldwide slavery
etc, etc, etc.

Yeah, so whats the problem?
:
Has someone done something wrong, illegal or immoral here?
It is the post 9/11 world you know.!
/sarcasm off

top topics

join