It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TorrentTech - awesome Electronic Music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Is it taboo to discuss awesome Electronic Music torrent member sites here on ATS?

I think I am stumbled upon a goldmine with this site Torrenttech, its truly amazing and the sense of community among the members really reminds me of ATS. Are any of you ATS member on it currently?

I am willing to share invites with dedicated ATS members who have a lot to share (not just leech).

Peace

NickX

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
Is it taboo to discuss awesome Electronic Music torrent member sites here on ATS?

I think I am stumbled upon a goldmine with this site Torrenttech, its truly amazing and the sense of community among the members really reminds me of ATS. Are any of you ATS member on it currently?

I am willing to share invites with dedicated ATS members who have a lot to share (not just leech).

Peace

NickX

I produce elctronic dance music, but Ive not heard or this site, can you explain a little more about what it is?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Its basically a real awesomely comprehensive electronic music torrent site - yet very strict. You pretty much have to upload stuff to be able to download stuff, and you can only upload things that haven't been uploaded already.

Members only, not open to the public, invites only from current members.

In a way it has been becoming a really awesome music database (just for electronic music). A lot of the music is high quality as well, 320kbps, FLAC....

Ever since joining I have been getting access to tracks that are so old and forgotten that you'd never even find them in a store, or no one would even find them in a digital store.

Its amazing, I love it so much that I want to share the experience with my fellow ATS mates (as long as you have good stuff to share!! ^_^ )

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

ya know.... me say i interested.

But what do I have to do? What should I share?

new topics

top topics

join