It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 17th (Rome Destroyed?)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5
reply to post by Stargate2012

That is right I CAN search myself...So why do we need useless threads like yours..you have offered nothing
but your opinion that people should check this out...I have been offered more useful information in my spam inbox.

Nice with the Adios..showing that you are versatile.

Any thoughts on YOUR Thread?

Peace

Yeah, your peace at the end of all your replies are a little annoying troll.

So yeah, go research it yourself and stop spamming and trolling on my topic here which I intended for commentary and speculation. The web link and the videos I posted are self explanatory. Why do I need to write a cliff note version or my insights to this, especially to you? You should have said "please", instead of posting a cry me a river response. Then maybe I would or was about to offer more info or more speculation about this.

And if you are so dissatisfied with this topic and my lack of cliff note synopsis to you, then like I said, get lost and stop spamming/trolling my thread.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

And what is your commentary? Check this out?

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

And what is your commentary? Check this out?

Peace

Why do you care at this point now? How about we wait 14 more days and see what happens? Then there will be commentary or lack of commentary.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Do you really want to know why? Although I briefed it in my first response to your thread I will reiterate.

More and more threads that I see do exactly what you have done..lifted someone else's work and are contributing nothing worthwhile themselves. We all have Google..we can research what we want..This site is for sharing that material and contributing something new or added to that...If you cannot do that..okay..but AT LEAST give the reader a run down on what he is about to view or read. Limited bandwidth does not just count when watching videos but every webpage you pull up.(as the page is temporarily downloaded to your computer)...I am requesting that you give me something so i can decide whether I will use my time and bandwidth by viewing the video or the page you have linked.

It is the ATS way. Because you can research you can look it up in their TOS.

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Do you really want to know why? Although I briefed it in my first response to your thread I will reiterate.

More and more threads that I see do exactly what you have done..lifted someone else's work and are contributing nothing worthwhile themselves. We all have Google..we can research what we want..This site is for sharing that material and contributing something new or added to that...If you cannot do that..okay..but AT LEAST give the reader a run down on what he is about to view or read. Limited bandwidth does not just count when watching videos but every webpage you pull up.(as the page is temporarily downloaded to your computer)...I am requesting that you give me something so i can decide whether I will use my time and bandwidth by viewing the video or the page you have linked.

It is the ATS way. Because you can research you can look it up in their TOS.

Peace

Yeah it is NOT important. So don't use your precious limited bandwidth then. I think the two web links I posted you can decide whatever you want to use your bandwidth or not to view the Youtube videos that barely uses any bandwidth in the first place. Not like you are downloading some 1GB file. lol And you should have said "please" like I said, instead of posting some annoying cry me a river reply and essentially wanting me to do you a favor by posting cliff notes for you.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Fair enough..but if I have to view 100 other threads that are doing the same thing that you have done..i will have wasted much of my bandwidth and much time.

Wonder why little flags and stars? Probably not the topic or the videos..I am helping you out and trying to help myself out at the same time. It is frustrating. Perhaps you were the straw and didn't deserve the teenage girl comment but If this is what ATS becomes..they will lose me as a member.

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Fair enough..but if I have to view 100 other threads that are doing the same thing that you have done..i will have wasted much of my bandwidth and much time.

Wonder why little flags and stars? Probably not the topic or the videos..I am helping you out and trying to help myself out at the same time. It is frustrating. Perhaps you were the straw and didn't deserve the teenage girl comment but If this is what ATS becomes..they will lose me as a member.

Peace

If you want a little originality and speculation then go to this post I started.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or wait, is this just stuff I copied and pasted other people's work from?

Seriously man, viewing Youtube videos doesn't require much bandwidth nor does flipping through web sites. And most high-speed Internet connections only cost $15-$20 a month now. CHEAP Maybe you don't get that in your area though?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

LOL..you did it again..didn't let me know what I MIGHT be wasting my time and bandwidth on.

But hey i will take a chance.

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

LOL..you did it again..didn't let me know what I MIGHT be wasting my time and bandwidth on.

But hey i will take a chance.

Peace

Dude, how much bandwidth do you have? Seriously, what kind of Internet connection or service provide are you on? You do realize clicking on a web site or viewing a Youtube video doesn't take up much bandwidth at all right? And if that forum topic doesn't tickle your pickle than don't read it and waste that bandwidth of yours. You are reminding me of the mid-1990s days using AOL.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I am not going to give them free advertising because they suck...But my bandwidth is limited and I HAVE to do some things on here that take a good portion of my bandwidth..I only read ATS for my enjoyment so I have to choose wisely what i will use it on.

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I am not going to give them free advertising because they suck...But my bandwidth is limited and I HAVE to do some things on here that take a good portion of my bandwidth..I only read ATS for my enjoyment so I have to choose wisely what i will use it on.

Peace

Ok, fair enough. Take care man

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

You as well.

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Wow hostility...
Anyways, I agree a brief discription would be ideal when posting a video. Some folks may have limited connections or if they are at work, they may lack the ability to upload youtube videos. A brief synopsis would be great. Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hey can you guys get a room or at least take it somewhere else? Try summer school or something.

For the other fellow, Fatima is the place where it happened, the apparition was supposedly the mother of Jesus Christ.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I was looking for another thread I just saw about this and stumbled on your thread. The other thread was quickly 404'ed. I am therefore bumping your thread.

The other thread was:

Rome Will Be Destroyed Tomorrow Say Catholic Monks

Wonder why it went bye-bye. ETA: I think I just answered my own question. Most of the thread was from a blog found here:

The authentic Third Secret of Fatima is announced
the-end-of-evil.blogspot.com...

Anyway, good luck with this thread. Seems you've already gained a number of stalkers readers...
edit on 8/16/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: ETA

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I was wondering, where will all the roads lead with Rome destroyed?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

This one was trashed as well:

Nasa Warns Monstrous Planetary- Comet-Asteroid Alignment August 17

The discussion also concerned Rome being destroyed on August 17th, 2011...
Why the haste in closing these discussions down? I guess it's really none of my business. Anyway... I now have a new doomsday to countdown to. And this one isn't years out there, it's tomorrow.

ETA:

Here's an alignment diagram for tomorrow:

3.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 8/16/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: alignment diagram

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this thread I was reading the other one when I got the 404 error.

I was reading this link from the other thread Link and it stated:

Now you need to buy a rosary, the only place authorized by Our Lady where you can buy it is Fatimashop Portugal
and now this is the statement that screws up all there information for me. Are they trying to scare us into buying rosaries from Fatimashop in Portugal...if we don't know where our rosaries came from???

I have my Grandfather's and Grandmother's rosaries. I cherish them. That and some old photos are all I have. I never met either of my grandfathers. I wish I had and miss them very much.

My Grandfather's rosary is unique. I have never seen one like it. It's tiny and fit into a jewel like container so that it could be carried in the pocket.

I like rosary pins too. I guess it's from my childhood. I remember being taught how to pray and watching my Grandmother pray on her rosary every night. This is where I get my belief in the power of prayer. My Uncle was in Vietnam and came home safe which I contribute this to all my Grandmother's prayers. She loved her son with all her heart and wanted him to come home safe something bad. A very strong impression was made on me. I look at it as a seed of faith and love of God was planted in me and continues to grow to this day. I continue to pray for all of mankind as well as my family.

When I get confused and frustrated I just turn it over to the Lord and let him deal with it and that's what I'm doing with this information. There's too much unknown to know what's what anymore.
edit on 16-8-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hmm,.. early to say,, but
Im not hearing of any destruction yet..
false prophets maybe?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Where's my Kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering KABOOM!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join