It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clock error

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
London time is wrong, its an hour in front, its 23:11 here not 00:11. I like the new feature thou

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I don't see any time.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
hey kinglizard, i thought that too

when you put the mouse point up there on e.g London left mouse on it and pull down and you see the times

thats what i have been doing

and its looking good

rynaldo

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think they are all on GMT (+ or - whatever) and we (in the UK) are on BST (British Summer Time) which is GMT +1 hour. It's because we moved our clocks 1 hour ahead earlier in the year, infinite.

I am using UK because it is what I know (I hope!). I don't know if other countries change their clocks.

Nice feature, wonder if ATS will make it so we can see the times or will leave it like it is so we can see only if we want to.

I'm not so sure of the system myself and will happily shut up if I have got it wrong.

EDIT : edited for clarification of technical stuff

[edit on 16/8/04 by Hyperen]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
when you put the mouse point up there on e.g London left mouse on it and pull down and you see the times

Thanks rynaldo that did it.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Thanks rynaldo that did it.

See, im not seeing things

I love the new time thing

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

hey kinglizard, i thought that too

and its looking good

rynaldo

I think its does that because Buenos Aires was added and put another line of text between the names and the clocks. And it was to long for the space alotted. Lile Signatures, when they go over they scroll.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What kind of time is that anyway? I cant undertsand it.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673

errrmmmm....time as in clock

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Military...You take away 12 from any time that is 12:00-23:59 and is PM. Anytime between 00:01-11:59 is the time it says and AM. So 21:00 would be 9PM. 8:00 would be 8AM.

[Edited on 16-8-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

LOL its a 24 hour clock.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Umm about my earlier post on here

Sorry, my bad - didn't realise it was actually 1 hour ahead of BST even.

Ahh, I'm tired. Look at the time!
- Off to bed for me.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yep there is somthing wrong about the clock on the page.... It is showing WELLINGTON as the time in NZ.

What an embarrasment! OK its the capital city, but we are all waiting for the next earthquake so it slides off into the sea and leaves the rest of the country in peace.

I think it should be changed to Christchurch, as the best people live there, and its moderatly sane, unlike Orcland, which is full of JAFFAS...

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
forget about that miss read it infinite already has told you about london I feel
now lol

[edit on 16/8/2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
London time is wrong its showing 01:37:00 when its only 00:37

I know! its an insult to our country

*cries and calls for SkepticOverlord*

[edit on 16-8-2004 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I don't think these clocks are necessary. Why would I want to know what the time in Bangkok is???

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The clock time on the main forums page need to be brought over at least an inch or two to the left sure you know this anyway there ok when you click of the main forums to anouther section though. OKKKKKKK scrub that who ever is doing the changes your working to fast lol

[edit on 16/8/2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Yep there is somthing wrong about the clock on the page.... It is showing WELLINGTON as the time in NZ.

What an embarrasment! OK its the capital city, but we are all waiting for the next earthquake so it slides off into the sea and leaves the rest of the country in peace.

Damn you and your filthy eyeballs! How dare you besmirch the glorious name of our beloved Capital...Wellington... *resounding angelic chorus*

I think it should be changed to Christchurch...as the best people live there, and its moderatly sane...

Meh...whats Christchurch got going for it apart from the fact its tucked waaaaaaay down on the South Island as to make the threat of Christchurch germs contaminating the rest of us NZers reasonably remote...and as for sane?? HAH!...hows this for an example of Christchurchs 'sanity': some looney with a Harry Potter Complex who considers himself a wizard...

...though I will grant you this:

...unlike Orcland, which is full of JAFFAS...

...coz Aucklanders are so far up their own butts they are in serious risk of imploding...

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

...coz Aucklanders are so far up their own butts they are in serious risk of imploding...

Alert. Encrypted message contained for alien. Concerns rings. Pluses and minuses, fresh starts, wheels and roundabouts, a new form of synergy.

Ugfsf bqf b dnvomd pe Btdjmzocfqt hdushmh nzsqide jm Xdmkjmhspm xdfj beuds odys.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
JCMinJ et al

It's for alien. Not FTR. The clock ticks inexorably on...

No

top topics

<<   2 >>

join