It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, The Benedict Arnold of the Democratic Party, surrenders again. . .as I predicted!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Barack Obama, is a prevaricator, hypocrite, quisling, and worst democratic president in history.

Again he has folded and given away too much to his political opponents that will be a detriment to the economic recovery and likely will spell his political doom.

He has abandoned the core principles of the Democratic Party enunciated and initiated by FDR and the new deal by SURRENDERING to the anti-human republican tea party blackmail and by abandoning his promise not to tamper with social security, Medicare and Medicaid. He has betrayed the democratic principles that he promised to abide by, of maintaining a staunch line in the sand against any tampering with cutting vital services to the vulnerable and elderly in America.

As of now any democrat has an obligation to vote down this despicable surrender to ignorance and anti-human policies that this budget deal entails. Not only for democratic principles of human decency and humanity but to save the country from the inane economic policies that this deal will force on the American people.
As Paul Krugman says this deal will initiate a lost decade:

"The worst thing you can do in these circumstances is slash government spending, since that will depress the economy even further," he wrote in the Times Sunday, with a sentiment echoed during his Sunday show appearance
. www.salon.com.../politics/war_room/2011/08/01/krugman_this_week_predicts_lost_decade

He predicted that unemployment would rise again to nine percent again and that America will experience economic consequences comparable to Japan's "lost decade," (when an economic program of frugality hindered recovery from an asset bubble collapse in the 1990s).

Krugman criticized the debt negotiations: Basically the Republicans said we'll blow up the world economy unless you give us exactly what we want, and the President said OK. That's what happened. . . . We're having a debate in Washington which is all about, "we're going to make this economy worse, but are we going to make it worse on 90 percent of the Republican’s terms or 10o percent of the Republican’s terms?" And the answer is 100 percent.

As it stands now, they only thing that will save this country from it going over again to a republican fascist state similar as it was under George Bush, which will be even crazier because of this abomination called the tea party now attached to it, is for the democrats ( the lesser of two evils) to abandon Barack Obama, the Benedict Arnold of the democratic party, and get another democratic candidate.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I hear your frustration. But what is he supposed to do when the republicans, via the Tea Party, hold a gun to his head and say "either do it our way or will kill the country by destroying the economy"?

What's interesting though is how the tide has turned against the Tea Party. It's clear that the non-tea republicans and the democrats are putting public pressure on the Tea Party with this deal. The Teabaggers are the only ones who will kill this legislation and if they do, they will all be gone in the next few elections.

People wont blame the non-tea republicans or the democrats now. The blame will land squarely on the Tea Party. I was wondering how the non-tea republicans would get out of this mess...

edit on 1-8-2011 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'd just like to point out that Benedict Arnold was a hero and great friend of the new nation before he betrayed her. Barry has no comparable experience with him whatsoever.

Benedict Arnold's betrayal of his nation was a surprise to all. The catastrophic route BO has taken was expected from the beginning...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The Benedict Arnold of the Democratic Party

OMG rofl, lmao

Inforeal, I'm laughing so hard I almost choked on my soda. Thank you for that wonderful and clever phrase. Ha hahahaha. I'm thinking even Benedict Arnold knew how to toast the Queen properly.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Are you just saying this because he is black?

Some people just can't stand it, having a black president.

Please note sarcasm. The above blurb is all we ever heard if someone complained about anything Obama for quite a while.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I don't know for sure but i'm assuming your a democrat and voted for Obama. Your getting what you asked for in voting for someone who has no experience as are all the people who voted for "change".

The democrats need to be smarter with their choices. Hillary would have been much better for the democratic party.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I am an independent who only believes in voting the lesser of two evils in the American political landscape. Compared to republican’s democrats are saints evennthough they are, mostly, bought and paid for like republicans but at least they have the possibility of being humans. I supported Hillary over Obama, seeing his weak nature even then.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

You’re right I only choose Arnold because his name is synonymous with traitor. Obama doesn’t even measure up to him because he at least had some courage, and Obama is a moral coward and a disgrace. Actually Quisling would be a more accurate name for Obama, that’s why I added that one as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by kro32

I am an independent who only believes in voting the lesser of two evils in the American political landscape. Compared to republican’s democrats are saints evennthough they are, mostly, bought and paid for like republicans but at least they have the possibility of being humans. I supported Hillary over Obama, seeing his weak nature even then.

Not sure how you can be an independent when you think democrats are saints compared to republicans without looking at each case individually but that's neither here nor there I supppose. If you supported Hillary than I'd just wait till 2016 when I'm sure she'll run and more than likely win.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03a42e14c5fe.png[/atsimg]

Just slap a caption on this photoshop saying something like "even Arnold knew how to toast a Queen" and make it yours!

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

It that his slaves working the fields in the background?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
C'mon man....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44323fd8a79b.jpg[/atsimg]

Don't you recognize Greatness?

"This leading from behind is getting hard".

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by kro32

I am an independent who only believes in voting the lesser of two evils in the American political landscape. Compared to republican’s democrats are saints even though they are, mostly, bought and paid for like republicans but at least they have the possibility of being humans. I supported Hillary over Obama, seeing his weak nature even then.

I've been wondering how many 2008 Democrats are now calling themselves Independents? Well at least until 2012 when they fly over all the Independents and stop at Obama's name again on the ballot.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon
I'd just like to point out that Benedict Arnold was a hero and great friend of the new nation before he betrayed her. Barry has no comparable experience with him whatsoever.

Benedict Arnold's betrayal of his nation was a surprise to all. The catastrophic route BO has taken was expected from the beginning...

Who really betrayed who though? After all Arnold did and had overcome, he was treated as second class. He was done pretty dirty after being very likely the best officer of the war.

And comparing Obama to Arnold is an insult....to Arnold.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Wow...what a revelation. Let's see what were the choices: raise the debt ceiling or expose the current monetary and political systems as both fraud and farce so they may be scrapped. Only a true prophet could see that they'd choose the first option.

P.S. Ron Paul has relentlessly chosen the second option for the better part of three decades. That would be real "change".
edit on 8/1/2011 by budaruskie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Are you just saying this because he is black?

Some people just can't stand it, having a black president.

Please note sarcasm. The above blurb is all we ever heard if someone complained about anything Obama for quite a while.

LMAO butcher... I don't think even Black Demo's have the heurvo's to pull the race card on this Joker.

Pelosi might,but she's not human.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
They are ALL traitors.

They are screwing all the children and future generations and have continually done so.

Will see after the next election who is still around after the next election.

The amount of government waste is beyond belief.

Hillary would have been a better choice for President which is almost hard for me to say.

This guy is so incompetent it is unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
In Rand’s words, “Since material goods are produced by the mind and effort of individual men, and are needed to sustain their lives, if the producer does not own the result of his effort, he does not own his life. . . . Whoever claims the ‘right’ to ‘redistribute’ the wealth produced by others is claiming the ‘right’ to treat human beings as chattel.”

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
A character in Rand’s novel Atlas Shrugged summarizes this outlook: “I refuse to accept as guilt the fact of my own existence and the fact that I must work in order to support it. I refuse to accept as guilt the fact that I am able to do it and do it well. I refuse to accept as guilt the fact that I am able to do it better than most people. . . . I do not seek the good of others as a sanction for my right to exist, nor do I recognize the good of others as a justification for their seizure of my property or their destruction of my life.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Barack Obama, is a prevaricator, hypocrite, quisling, and worst democratic president in history.

Again he has folded and given away too much to his political opponents that will be a detriment to the economic recovery and likely will spell his political doom.

He has abandoned the core principles of the Democratic Party enunciated and initiated by FDR and the new deal by SURRENDERING to the anti-human republican tea party blackmail and by abandoning his promise not to tamper with social security, Medicare and Medicaid. He has betrayed the democratic principles that he promised to abide by, of maintaining a staunch line in the sand against any tampering with cutting vital services to the vulnerable and elderly in America.

As of now any democrat has an obligation to vote down this despicable surrender to ignorance and anti-human policies that this budget deal entails. Not only for democratic principles of human decency and humanity but to save the country from the inane economic policies that this deal will force on the American people.
As Paul Krugman says this deal will initiate a lost decade:

"The worst thing you can do in these circumstances is slash government spending, since that will depress the economy even further," he wrote in the Times Sunday, with a sentiment echoed during his Sunday show appearance
. www.salon.com.../politics/war_room/2011/08/01/krugman_this_week_predicts_lost_decade

He predicted that unemployment would rise again to nine percent again and that America will experience economic consequences comparable to Japan's "lost decade," (when an economic program of frugality hindered recovery from an asset bubble collapse in the 1990s).

Krugman criticized the debt negotiations: Basically the Republicans said we'll blow up the world economy unless you give us exactly what we want, and the President said OK. That's what happened. . . . We're having a debate in Washington which is all about, "we're going to make this economy worse, but are we going to make it worse on 90 percent of the Republican’s terms or 10o percent of the Republican’s terms?" And the answer is 100 percent.

As it stands now, they only thing that will save this country from it going over again to a republican fascist state similar as it was under George Bush, which will be even crazier because of this abomination called the tea party now attached to it, is for the democrats ( the lesser of two evils) to abandon Barack Obama, the Benedict Arnold of the democratic party, and get another democratic candidate.

Do I detect more than a few racist overtones here? Seems like you just don't like the fact that a black man is in the white house.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join