It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ancient castle discovered on google earth in himylaian mountains

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have found many strange things on google earth,ufos,gold and mineral deposits,ancient ruins,crashed planes,ufo crashs,bigfoot,but the strangest one could be the ancient castle i found in the himylaian mountains.It might sound a bit strange to find a castle in a area like this but it just could be.Even though its looks like a ruien castle many centuries old the out line of the structure looks like a castle.Some people would proberly look at it and not see anything at all.Strange thing about this less than a mile away there area two houses in the snow.Maybe someone has already found the castle and has gone there to check it out,Its seems like there could be a track or stairs leading up to the ancient castle.If its true then what a find that was.Would love to go there and check it out.I placed a picture of the castle on my facebook page.Thats a easyer sight to upload photos to than above top secret.You can check out too the many ancient ruiens i have found around the world.I have not posted the shipwreck photos yet.Still looking for more gold deposits.I found the biggest gold deposit ever discovered 100 kilometres square.Gold everywhere you look.Would love to go there too

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
can you copy the coordinates? That would make it easy for us to find in google earth... I'll take screen shot and embed it

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Maybe it's the ruins of the people of the black circle. (kudos to those who recognize the reference)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
could you post a picture/screenshot of what you are talking about? It would go a long way in helping the vast majority of people here on ATS believe what you are posting

I look forward to the photo.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

OH MY GOD A WALL OF TEXT.

...and no pictures...
edit on 31-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

Hahaha, awesome. All I can see now is James Earl Jones with a bad haircut and a giant snake

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yeah...But this isn't facebook it's ATS.
So loading photos here and keeping the info available to the thread is how it works and how it has always worked.
You do not even have a link available.

If you have a problem with photo sharing on ATS I would like to know why. What makes it so much more difficult than loading onto facebook?

Save photo,.....Go to ATS media,...Load photo,....Start thread,.....Attach photo....Complete.

ETA: Also, what makes finding a castle in the mountains stranger than finding Bigfoot?.......Really, come on now?
edit on 31-7-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
"UFO"?, you will see what you want to see.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Look at the OP's thread history.

They do this on a regular basis...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Where are the google earth images, Can some body post them plz and it make it easy for the rest

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Yeah...But this isn't facebook it's ATS.
So loading photos here and keeping the info available to the thread is how it works and how it has always worked.
You do not even have a link available.

If you have a problem with photo sharing on ATS I would like to know why. What makes it so much more difficult than loading onto facebook?

Save photo,.....Go to ATS media,...Load photo,....Start thread,.....Attach photo....Complete.
That can be really complicated for some people and by the way you put it I can hardly see someone who may not be experience in computers follow that.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Can you post it in the thread? Myself and others don't want to go Facebook searching of your image in question. Also, it will help the quality of what you're trying to convey in your thread/s. Until that there's nothing to converse about.
Thanks.

ATS Media: media.abovetopsecret.com...
upload photo after signing in to account.

edit on 31-7-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This seemed like a great area to ask....and sorry for not knowing how...how do you save the coordinates and/or "thumbtack" stuff in google maps?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

You found gooooold? I love gold.

I'm gonna flag you thread just because you did give a good amount of text.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by fusionhunter

I direct you to this thread before you put too much thought into the matter.

thank you for the link...i agree with you that the OP is not following the posting guidelines and making the discussion move forward into a building discussion. It also seems that there is too much useless text without relevant links/pictures to help the ATS community to add meaningful input to this thread.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

LOL, I love GOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLD too

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think the idea of looking for "gold" on Google Earth is incredible stupid.

Not only is this technically/logically simply not possible...if it were that easy and known that gold can be "found" simply on Google Earth...i highly doubt there would be anything left to dig.

[DELETED]

edit on 1-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I find it funny you actually read the OP post and replied to it without there being ANY substance that can back up about there being any trace of gold seen from Google Earth
FAIL

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
... himylaian... ruien... proberly...... ruiens...kilometres...

Btw, please use spell check when making posts/threads. Far too often I have seen threads about this sort of spelling/grammar errors. It is easy to use the spell check function.

a) Himylaian is spelled: Himalayan
b) ruien is spelled: ruin
c) proberly is spelled: probably
d) ruiens is spelled: ruins
e) kilometres is spelled: kilometers

I don't care what you post OP as long as you actually use spell check! Moreover, you will find that proper sentences will allow ATS members to take your posts and discussions more seriously. Just my two cents (of frustration)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join