It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.C. Police on Alert After Political Activist "Liked" Article on Facebook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
In advance if this Thread has already been posted I apologize, I searched through the forums and did not find a similar topic.

It appears America is taking people with open minds, a.k.a conspiracy theorist, us, as domestic terrorist..

Brandon Turbeville
Activist Post

With the increase in propaganda being pushed by the mainstream media government police state agencies regarding “right wing extremists” and “domestic terrorists,” many are no longer surprised when law enforcement or government agents single out individuals or groups that may express controversial or unpopular points of view, or even points of view that are simply critical of government or its agents.

Most people are content to accept the fact that these types of free speech violations happen but that they happen somewhere else like New York or Los Angeles where any number of things can happen on any given day....

The Rest of the Story>> Source: www.activistpost.com...

Is this the first step into taking us down? do we need to hide ever further from their eyes and ears? its kinda scary as I always share my findings from forums like Ats, activist post and others on face book, now I feel like I have to watch my back...what do you think?
edit on 31-7-2011 by lbndhr because: spell check

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

I'm glad you've noticed what's happening here, but I'd like to point you to a thread already in progress. I would appreciate it if you stopped by!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

This doesn't surprise me. Most Anglo Americans have the mentality of a dog. And that is the mentality being espoused by the southern inbred police chief.

join