It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS* Crop circles possible prediction?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Show me a crop circle that is made by humans and stands up to the same standards ie., those shown. Those who believe humans made them all are so outdated - they'd all need to be mathematicians and very quick ones at that oh and judging by this thread they'd need to be very good historians too.

The man made circles are like kids drawings in kindergarden compared to the sophisticated diagrams that are so precise that they'd be difficult to do on paper for most people let alone a couple of village boys.

There are also scientific anomalies that have been demonstrated in these designs that cannot be explained - these are not present in the man made ones.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
Also I would like to know why the effected crop has been reported as growing twice as quickly after the circle is made. .
edit on 31-7-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

For this, I can honestly speculate, it is probably the Aliens way of saying (more or less) to the farmer "sorry for ruining your crop, here, we sprinkled a bit of super grow to compensate for the damages [don't let monsanto get a hold of this]"

Humor aside, I think that is really more or less what happens... that is, if those are truly made by aliens.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Those who believe humans made them all are so outdated - they'd all need to be mathematicians

Actually, they are. Engineers as well. What is outdated is people thinking they are made by drunken hillbillies with ropes and boards.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
this is pretty cool!
August is gonna be one hell of a ride!
I believe alot of the unexplained crop circles are likely made by ET but who knows?
flagged!!

off topic, do mods ever enforce 1 liners any more? I see PLENTY in this thread

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
August? It better be good or I begin to quit this whole conspiracy alien business. I officially quit aliens after Oct.28 2011 passes.

It's put up or shut up for the entire alien business in a few months. Let's see how it goes.

I don't follow the whole Alient thing and no idea there was an Alien connection to October 28th. I'm aware of Calleman's work and the ridiculous Elenin stuff that surround it though.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Originally posted by quedup
Those who believe humans made them all are so outdated - they'd all need to be mathematicians

Actually, they are. Engineers as well. What is outdated is people thinking they are made by drunken hillbillies with ropes and boards.

What technology is it that these engineers and mathematicians use to grow the node that bends the stalk???

I've got a couple of 'plants' out the back that I dont want the neighbours to see!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

What technology is it that these engineers and mathematicians use to grow the node that bends the stalk???

Magnetrons. They're also the reason for electronic device failures. And that was many years ago, they could easily be using even more advanced tech these days.
edit on 31-7-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
According to Sumerian mythology, Enki also assisted humanity to survive the Deluge designed to kill them

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

How does the process work using these 'Magnetrons'?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguy

As in God, upon speaking with Noah,...instructing him to build the ark?

So these Gods are The Watchers, the Fallen Angels from The Book of Enoch?
edit on 31-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

How does the process work using these 'Magnetrons'?

Magnetrons produce microwaves, these microwaves heat the water inside the nodes, which "grows the node", as you put it.

Here is what Levengood couldn't explain at the time, but has since been proven by magnetrons:

"Also of interest was the "gross enlargement" of the plant stem nodes. Most puzzling of all was the marked bending of the stem nodes often in conjunction with "expulsion cavities." These cavities were actual holes blown in the nodes from the inside out. Apparently the water in the plants had been heated to steam temperature and literally blew a hole in the nodes. According to Dr. Levengood: "We're seeing a lot of indications of microwave damage, a transient, very rapid, high-heating energy."

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I got sort of lost looking through all those images.

What exactly do they conclude? Something about August 15 is all I could understand.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Hold on, you're saying humans used this technology but managed to ensure they didn't pop a knee out of their skin OR cook their own insides???

Nah, I think I might have to tie down these ladies.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So, what exactly is it being hypothesized is being predicted? That some ambiguous event of import will happen on August 29th? Or the middle of August? And if so, what? Or is it being proposed that we won't know until whatever it is happens?

Also, some in this topic have asserted that the mathematical and (potential) historical precision allegedly inherent in these crop designs constitute "proof" that they aren't man-made. Why? Why couldn't mathematically knowledgeable human beings make these designs? One can argue for or against the probability of that happening, but it's certainly possible. So how is this proof that they aren't man-made? Proof requires the elimination of doubt.

I'm not asserting that they absolutely must be man-made. I'm just asking why this is proof, and what specifically is being predicted. Thanks.

Just my two cents. Peace.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Hold on, you're saying humans used this technology but managed to ensure they didn't pop a knee out of their skin OR cook their own insides???

Wow. I don't even know what to say to that. I'm sure if I told you that even way back in the 90's they used GPS controlled magnetron wave guide rollers, you wouldn't believe that either. After all, the humans that make crop circles are just drunken hillbillies with ropes and boards, not extremely smart mathematicians and engineers in competition to one up each other (I'm sure the increasing complexity of circles is just due to aliens getting better at making them). No worries, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind when it comes to crop circles, that's an exercise in futility.
edit on 1-8-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

well if I was a drunkin hillbilly I would say use a steam shark it should bent the stocks in the manner you are seeking. they are portable now also so you dont have to have it pluged in if you have to pack it all the way across your yard.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

I have always believed there was a message behind them, although that is more of a feeling than something i have evidence of. Thanks for this. Now what are they trying to tell us?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
sorry but seems like a fake. the smudges through the lines in the crops ? if your gonna post a false crop do a better job on the crop.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Show me a Man Made One! One that stands up to scrutiny! PLEASE!

I haven't seen one yet.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

SonOf,

I have done quite a bit of reading on this; Von Daniken the first time around, Alford, West, Hancock, Sitchin, the list goes on. Am I hearing you saying that you do not believe that the end of the Mayan calender signifies the end of the world necessarily? That tying this event together with, say Revelations so called predictions is a leap which is not supported by the evidence?

To me this has always been a foregone conclusion which was not supported by anything I read, even from the authors that proposed this conclusion.

If this subject has been done to death, my apologies. I am new, and it is late.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join