It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man saves his son from cop kidnapping

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Pseudo-intellectual or sidewalk attorney gets into a debate about constitutional law with group of police officers. If a group of cops refused to identify themselves, with your child in custody, would you consider them impersonators and therefore kidnappers also?
Why didn't they do anything to back each other up to the point or did they just want to get away from this guy?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I applaud anyone who stands up for their rights, including standing up to the police and their bullying tactics. But this guy cites 'UN Law' is this not hypocritical to his apparent notion of 'individual rights'.

Is there such thing as an individual UN right, are there UN Citizens, a UN Nation? What the heck is he talking about NWO?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This dude is my new hero for sticking it to these fascist pigs.

5 Piggies for a small child? WOW

Welcome to America

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Fair play that man sticking up for his son in a high pressure situation and managing to stay on top of the adrenalin, effing colonisers coming over here bringing "their" laws

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
lol He's talking utter rubbish.

Why was his son picked up? It sounds like the police were bringing him home.

Seems like he just has a chip on his shoulder to me.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Mike_A because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ok, I second the applause to anyone who stands up to police.

But, he is a kook.
Citing UN law does not apply to the US.
Entertaining, but please learn, argue law, not poetic philosophical debate based in One World philosophies. .

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

This dude is my new hero for sticking it to these fascist pigs. 5 Piggies for a small child? WOW Welcome to America

Makes you wonder, what would have happened if the camera was not there.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Ok, I second the applause to anyone who stands up to police. But, he is a kook. Citing UN law does not apply to the US. Entertaining, but please learn, argue law, not poetic philosophical debate based in One World philosophies. .

That goes along with my notion."were they trying to get away from this guy"
edit on 31-7-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
wow after 2 minutes of this i just wanted to punch this guy in the mouth! i think there is 5 cops there probably because of him! what a retarded piece of trash spouting gibberish about laws and orginizations that he has no knowledge about! just because you through out names and numbers does not make you right. you guys might want to check some of that before you try and do the same. as Voltaire once said "A witty saying proves nothing"

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Good going.

if your child is picked up by the police for no reason and the police are not giving you their names

idd some cops are trying to do their jobs, but there are bad cops out there that prey on the people who dont know the law well enough(not sure the dude knew it aswell but hey he got his son back and made them go awy
. the reason they let off the child was because he did nothing wrong

i have been stopd many times by police in the uk (not sure if its because am black lol) most of them are nice, and speak to me with respect and i show the respect back and within 3min i go about my business, but other times there are rude ones who just like to throw that power around.

ROFL dont try to cover your name tag man this dude is EPIC
edit on 31-7-2011 by mehforfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mehforfun
Good going.

if your child is picked up by the police for no reason and the police are not giving you their names

idd some cops are trying to do their jobs, but there are bad cops out there that prey on the people who dont know the law well enough. the reason they let off the child was because he did nothing wrong

i have been stopd many times by police in the uk (not sure if its because am black lol) most of them are nice, and speak to me with respect and i show the respect back and within 3min i go about my business, but other times there are rude ones who just like to throw that power around.

ROFL dont try to cover your name tag man this dude is EPIC

We never find out what his son did to get picked up. Lawful or unlawful.
Again, looks like the cops were bringing him home from something.
Nothing like only getting 1/4 of the story/puzzle to make a snap judgement.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sempul
wow after 2 minutes of this i just wanted to punch this guy in the mouth! i think there is 5 cops there probably because of him! what a retarded piece of trash spouting gibberish about laws and orginizations that he has no knowledge about! just because you through out names and numbers does not make you right. you guys might want to check some of that before you try and do the same. as Voltaire once said "A witty saying proves nothing"

what are you a cop or something?

he was correct In saying the are required to ID themselves and if they do not they ARE kidnapping.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWizard

Originally posted by sempul

what are you a cop or something?

he was correct In saying the are required to ID themselves and if they do not they ARE kidnapping.

Yes, the ID on the shirt, badge and Officer "John Blow".
If asked, then they should produce a commission card from the department. But, it has to be requested for specifically.

No, it's not kidnapping as they were returning, not leaving.

edit on 31-7-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Agreed and in the interests of fair play I should also applaud the LEOs for not getting agitated and going the physical route in their response to him, I hope they had a laugh and don't hold a grudge against the lad or his dad who was trying to do the right thing and was obviously very worried about the whole situation.

link   
reply to post by TruthWizard

why yes i am. and they did identify themselves. they have on uniforms wiht badges and name tags. me personally i give them a business card so they can spell my name right. its kinda hard. sure wish i knew the rest of the story so you could see how stupid this guys really is. he did nothing heroic and probably only prolonged a situation that would have been over in WAY less time.

link   
reply to post by TruthWizard

But the guy claims to be a "Moor" what is that?
Maybe the cops just did not want to deal with this guy and the mile of paper work.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Or he might me a "known issue" in the area.

It's a Moors.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Um they left because you can't argue anything with an idiot. He knows nothing of the law, much less UN law. No different then the whole freeman scam.

5min into it they all came to the same conclusion without speaking a single word. 20% of the public are whack jobs, and they needed to cut out and do some real policing.

They should have pulled the guy aside and said look, your kid got in trouble. Thats why he is sitting in the back. We are going to release him to you so do the needed parenting and help the wake up call sink in after we leave.

But the guy is just plain nuts. They were honestly listening trying to pick out one shred of non insanity and just gave up.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Or he might me a "known issue" in the area. It's a Moors. en.wikipedia.org...

Oh wow! nuts

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
reply to post by JustBreathe11

This dude is my new hero for sticking it to these fascist pigs. 5 Piggies for a small child? WOW Welcome to America

Makes you wonder, what would have happened if the camera was not there.

The kid would've been arrested for sure for some BS charges. The only reason they let him go is because his daddy put up a fight and made the piggies realize that his not going down that easy.

Never met a good piggie in my life. I met a few cops in a social situation and you should hear the sludge that spews from their mouths. I will never be friends with a cop cuz their all the same. Give a man an inch of power and he'll take a foot and a half, its just human nature.

edit on 31-7-2011 by JustBreathe11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join