It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaToya Jackson gets cut -off during HlN News interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I was watching HLN News last night (7-30-11)LaToya was talking to Ryan Smith about the up coming trial of Dr.Murray in the Michael Jackson death.LaToya was talking about her theory that there was more people involved in the death of Michael.As the interview went on she was getting emotional and stated there other people in the house besides the good doctor,and she believe there were people in high places that were involved in his death.
She spoke of how the "controllers" wanted his music collection and they were booking more concerts than what Micheal wanted.Her point being that others had control of him and he told LaToya he was afraid for his life,that "they were going to kill me"As the interview continued she became more and more angry and sound like she was getting ready to name names and then?don don duh....the screen went black and cut to a picture of Dr Murray.
I was never a huge fan I did like some of his stuff but, I found this to be very odd to say the least,they never got back to her and went on like nothing happened?Did the powers that be involved in this thought she was saying too much?Ryan Smith kept asking "who are these people?"he asked numerous times for names and that's when the screen went black. Did anyone else see this interview last night?I tried to find the video,and did not have any luck,if someone on ATS can find it it would be much appreciated.
In my opinion,because of they way the good doctor reacted to Michael's death particularly they way he preformed the cpr(on the bed)What doctor doesn't know to place him on a hard surface to apply cpr? As well as the use of this medication,I mean it doesn't make sense to use this drug as a sleep aid who uses propfol as a sleep drug? He new it would kill him and I believe he was the fall guy for someone behind the scenes. So the question is "who?"
I am sure there is so much more going with this case,...........a conspiracy? you bet it's a conspiracy,If I am not mistaken the trial starts in September,it should be interesting to hear what the doctor has to say as well as LaToya...any thoughts?...please forgive me for any language/sentence structure..ect...ect it's been awhile since I've been in a classroom!

edit on 30-7-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Personally, I think, they saw she was going off into the twilight zone, and cut her off. Anyone who would go through massive plastic surgery to look just like her famous brother...well...I gotta take with a grain of salt...like a 5 lb. bag of it.

JMOHO...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think I was watching that same thing, she even sorta kinda cleared the good doctor's name a bit by saying she believed that he had no idea how Jackson died.
She said she came to this realization when she grabbed him and asked him straight up in person.

edit on 30-7-2011 by Xemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Why? It's Latoya, everyone knows what to expect from her, that's why they invited her to do the interview, but then she got real. At least that's my opinion.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Personally, I think, they saw she was going off into the twilight zone, and cut her off. Anyone who would go through massive plastic surgery to look just like her famous brother...well...I gotta take with a grain of salt...like a 5 lb. bag of it.

JMOHO...

God, I'm behind the times. I thought Michael was trying to become Latoya and now Latoya is trying to become Michael. I'm so confused about this crazy dysfunctional family.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I believe we need to add,

Latoya was instructed by TPTB to go on air and make a big fuss about her brother. This way the minds of the peoples are not focused on the more important problems......... The whole cut off the tv right at that moment trick worked again (says, TPTB)..............If these people running the show can do it secretly as everyone says,,,,,don't you think they are four steps ahead of this interview?............Remember that all large media is slanted.......

I am just thinking here.........If I were TPTB, what would I do to get their minds off of what we are doing right now? That is the past, were looking towards the future..........Suckers.....Another billion in the bank...

Just a hypothetical situation, that I see plausible..............If Michael was a pawn.........They are all pawns....Obeying the King....Who ever the king is?????

Anyways rambling on about nothing really.....Sorry

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xemplar

exactly that's what I thought.I know she has been doing interviews on all of the stations but this one she came real close to blurting out a name...at least that is the way I saw it.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I get what you are saying but,this isn't so explosive that it will take our attentions from more important issues,like our debt crisis.Most people can and do more than one thing at a time,I just found it strange that she actually had the guts to say what everyone was thinking and that is there are controllers working behind the scenes....I want to know who these people are....If LaToya testifies at the trial,and she probably will as she was there right after it happened.... will these people try to silence her before the trial starts?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer

JMOHO...

God, I'm behind the times. I thought Michael was trying to become Latoya and now Latoya is trying to become Michael. I'm so confused about this crazy dysfunctional family.
If that's the case then ...
who do you think died?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Good question. I don't know, would have to find out if this Latoya has been having sleep overs with little kids. That would be kind of a big give away.

edit on 7/30/2011 by Bramble Iceshimmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

JMOHO...
Yes,but don't you think ,since she has been in the entertainment business all of her life that she knows how things work behind the scenes?Like who's really in control?So with that in mind,her "grains of salt" would ring truer than most?
I believe she has just released a book about Michael..I don't remember what it's called though.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xemplar

I must have missed that part although I wasn't paying that much attention to it until I saw the screen go black during the interview when that happened it peaked my interest.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer

Good question. I don't know, would have to find out if this Latoya has been having sleep overs with little kids. That would be kind of a big give away.

edit on 7/30/2011 by Bramble Iceshimmer because: (no reason given)
I know she has had problems in the past,but as far as her personal life goes I don't know that much about her.She does seem to be ballsy enough to stand up for Michael and I admire her for that because,I don't see anyone else in their family speaking out.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Janet has said similar things in interviews. It's not just Latoya.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I still haven't found the video of the interview but,I have a link for the transcript from the Joy Behar show that's pretty interestingtranscripts.cnn.com...click on the calender July 22 scroll down to the Joy Behar show,this will take you to the transcript

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
there's also a huge conspiracy that he faked his death and is not really dead, like Elvis. But LaToya for some reason is out of the loop and she thinks he was murdered. Who knows, it's an interesting conspiracy though, somehow the truth has not been completely told.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Shes on to something and she is most likely right about her assumptions. Check out this Youtube video (Illuminati - The Music Industry Exposed [Full Length]) and skip to 1:05(ish) to watch her being interviewed and she discusses MJs possible murder. The video breaks off from her interview but it will go back to it (cont around 1:11 & again at 1:22). You'll see what I mean

In fact if you haven't seen this video watch the whole thing.

Btw Latoya looks so hawt! Don't judge me!

edit on 30-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Shes on to something and she is most likely right about her assumptions. Check out this Youtube video (Illuminati - The Music Industry Exposed [Full Length]) and skip to 1:05(ish) to watch her being interviewed and she discusses MJs possible murder. In fact if you haven't seen this video watch the whole thing.

edit on 30-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

You are right one the money. Also of note MEATLOAF collapsed on stage the other night and amy whinehouse just died also. I am fairly convinced that many of these deaths are related to spirit worship or numerology.

They flash so many signs and say it right out in the open.
See :
B.O.B. (just watch the beastmode video and read the lyrics, or WATHCERS lol)

Pay real close attention to the big blockbuster movies and people will see it is everywhere

Get Shorty comes to mind

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

You would be correct. Numerology and the occult go together like peanut butter and jelly. When Amy Whinehouse died I immediately looked at the date. Meatloaf's down? Say it aint so! He will do anything for love, but he won't do that! A contradictory statement at its finest
but seriously, get well Loaf!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

A bat out of hell indeed.

the next two days could be unfortunate if there is actually anything to these speculations

<<   2 >>

join