It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want disclosure?Then demand it!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This are my thoughts.

You people want Disclosure?Then demand it.Do something about it.Not just sit in front of your computers and arguing if this video is fake or not.

You probably heard this for many times,and you are sick and tired of this,but trust me,it's the only way.

I hate people who wants Disclosure,but they won't do anything about it.They think that Disclosure will come by it self or they think someone else will fight for Disclosure.But i have a news for you.It will not come by it self and others will not fight for Disclosure instead of you.You need to fight for Disclosure.

There is so many UFOlogyst who are seeking for the truth for 30 years,but they still didn't get one.And it's only because they doesn't have power to do that.

Regular and ordinary people have the power.Not governments or governments agencies.

You think because UFO activities are increased that it mean something?You think, because of that, Disclosure is near?Well it's not.As i said you need to demand it from the governments.Disclosure will not come by it self.It will come,when the people stand up for them self and demand it.

I'm almost 60 years old,and i am an UFOlogyst for almost 42 years,and i still didn't get Disclosure.I don't think there will be Disclosure,unless people don't stand up for them self.

You think it's just a matter of time when Disclosure happen,well it's not.
One day,Disclosure will happen,just ask you self,are you willing to wait for that long,and ask you self,are you going to be alive when the Disclosure happen.

And i have question for those who are not doing anything but arguing if this video is fake or not.
What are you doing to contribute for the Disclosure to happen?
What do you think,when Disclosure is going to happen?And are you going to be alive when does it happen?
edit on 29-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

What if there is nothing to disclose other than there might be some stuff out there we cant explain? Then everyone who wants to believe the government is hiding something they know about UFO's or that there are secret underground hangers full of crashed flying saucers and alien body part collected by the army are just going to think they have been lied to again. So stamping your feet and demanding disclosure is a waste of time IMO. If it happens then great but trying to force the truth out of someone you think is lying and you know has the ability to conceal is a pointless pursuit because your never going to believe what you are told unless it exactly fits your preconceived ideas of what the truth should be.

edit on 29-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
You people want Disclosure?Then demand it.Do something about it.Not just sit in front of your computers and arguing if this video is fake or not.

Well, for a start I think you need to be a bit clearer as to what you mean by the word "Disclosure". Contrary to a view regularly expressed by some members on ATS and other forums, the US government has ALREADY disclosed a massive volume of documentation relating to UFOs - see, for example, my thread Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS

Other governments have also disclosed a considerable volume of material. I've recently been reading through the Canadian government disclosure of thousands of pages of documents, which includes a number of interesting documents which I do not recall being discussed in the UFO literature - e.g. a documents and photos relating to an object found in Canada in relation to which "examination revealed the exhibit had likely formed part of a vehicle that travelled in outer space".

All the best,

Isaac

edit on 29-7-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

"disclosed a considerable volume of material" that is not full disclosure!!! lets have it, all not oh dear we seem to have lost some files as the UK government did and still does, it is drip feeding the files, what does the Vatican know?

We need a fund set up to pay the people who whistle blow the proof!! i for one will give money for that.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I do NOT need my government to tell me what I already know.
The only reason I look forward to disclosure is so I can see the looks on all of the non believers faces, and the crumbling of organized religion!

PEACE!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

you can stand on your head on the white house lawn, they will only disclose what they want to.

if there's nothing to disclose, they'll say what they have been saying.
if there's something to disclose but they refuse to, they'll say what they have been saying.

demands mean nothing.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Well, for a start I think you need to be a bit clearer as to what you mean by the word "Disclosure". Contrary to a view regularly expressed by some members on ATS and other forums, the US government has ALREADY disclosed a massive volume of documentation relating to UFOs - see, for example, my thread Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS

Other governments have also disclosed a considerable volume of material. I've recently been reading through the Canadian government disclosure of thousands of pages of documents, which includes a number of interesting documents which I do not recall being discussed in the UFO literature - e.g. a documents and photos relating to an object found in Canada in relation to which "examination revealed the exhibit had likely formed part of a vehicle that travelled in outer space".

All the best,

Isaac

edit on 29-7-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

I read you thread and i can tell you it's amazing

You hit the point.

But do you really think they disclose everything they know or have?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

I do NOT need my government to tell me what I already know.
The only reason I look forward to disclosure is so I can see the looks on all of the non believers faces, and the crumbling of organized religion!

PEACE!

I know but just think how our lives would be better if we know the truth.

Why?

Because it's just something that all people deserved to know.
Then everything would change.EVERYTHING.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Just wondering how many here have read all the documentation in Issac's thread. I know I haven't, yet.

I ask this because it's kinda pointless to call for disclosure when one doesn't read that which has already been disclosed.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Right! I've got a bag full of C4, 2 bazookas and 3 Uzis, I'm raiding Area 51 and gonna find out the truth, who's with me???

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Right! I've got a bag full of C4, 2 bazookas and 3 Uzis, I'm raiding Area 51 and gonna find out the truth, who's with me???

lol good luck with that ...

edit on 29-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think that one of the biggest problems with the way disclosure activists approach this is that they are looking to politicians. In the main politicians do not have access to the required information. Surely the military have the most significant data on this. On the evidence of their testimony they are strongly discouraged to tell all they know.

As for the military generally - there is a need to know policy. The military have consistently lied about their interest in the phenomenon, we know this from documents released subsequent to denials made. If the announcements were made in good faith then information has been withheld from key players for whatever reason. The alternative is that they were ordered to lie. Does it matter which if you want the truth?

There is no reason to think this is any different today. If the military or deep black projects have the type of information you seem to want, it will not be released yet. How do I know this? Because if they haven't released all they know there must be a strategic advantage in that.

Furthermore, surely it is obvious that there would be a strategic disadvantage to those in power (i.e. US, UK and allies) due to the sociological, economic and political ramifications of disclosure. There would likely be a massive power shift if the information is any more exciting than we know there is intelligent life.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Disclosure, to me, would mean an official statement of fact. A statement that a certain government or another knew about the phenomenon, and that it was extraterrestrial in nature. But this is something that probably won't happen in my lifetime, if at all. However, let us entertain the possibility that the governments of the world are as in the dark as the rest of us. That there was no Roswell, or MJ12. That they know, but simply don't have any supporting evidence to issue a confident statement.
"Where do they come from? We don't know. How long have they been here? We don't know. What's their agenda? We really don't know. Now, can we count on your vote"?
On the flip-side, if they did disclose, they'd have to put up with the absolute sh*tstorm that would befall them once the public knew they'd been lied to for at least 60 years. I just can't see how it could happen, apart from the slow, gradual release of files, worldwide. Which is exactly what we're seeing. It's my opinion (and that's all), that this is as good as disclosure gets. Regards.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Why bother with the government at all?
Any species sophisticated enough to get here would very likely be monitoring us at every level, especially our internet.

Here's a suggestion that I put forward on another forum. It fell on deaf ears though...

A high profile site with massive readership co-ordinates with other sites to simultaneously broadcast in bold terms that off-World visitors should reveal themselves clearly & unequivocally within an allotted time frame, incrementally if necessary. If they do not, then they will be considered hostile & unwelcome..... If they should visit covertly in the future, history/electronic records will show them how we expect them to behave in order to be welcome into our home. This immediately wrests control of the issue from our duplicitous governments.

Of course, if its all circumstantial or a government hoax etc., then nothing lost.... actually everything gained:

In that case, all reports of ET can be assumed fake, military black project craft or an off-World species with potentially hostile intent. Either way, I believe that its in all of our interests that the issue should be forced.

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What we need is a group of volunteers with big guns maybe a tank, and break into area 51 and get the real evidence.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
Why bother with the government at all?
Any species sophisticated enough to get here would very likely be monitoring us at every level, especially our internet.

Here's a suggestion that I put forward on another forum. It fell on deaf ears though...

A high profile site with massive readership co-ordinates with other sites to simultaneously broadcast in bold terms that off-World visitors should reveal themselves clearly & unequivocally within an allotted time frame, incrementally if necessary. If they do not, then they will be considered hostile & unwelcome..... If they should visit covertly in the future, history/electronic records will show them how we expect them to behave in order to be welcome into our home. This immediately wrests control of the issue from our duplicitous governments.

Of course, if its all circumstantial or a government hoax etc., then nothing lost.... actually everything gained:

In that case, all reports of ET can be assumed fake, military black project craft or an off-World species with potentially hostile intent. Either way, I believe that its in all of our interests that the issue should be forced.

What do you think?

And what do you think,what would that site do?
Do you really think it could make any difference?
Because of 8 billion people only few billion have internet and computers...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Contrary to a view regularly expressed by some members on ATS and other forums, the US government has ALREADY disclosed a massive volume of documentation relating to UFOs - see, for example, my thread Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS

I read you thread and i can tell you it's amazing

You hit the point.

Thanks for the kind words.

But do you really think they disclose everything they know or have?

I very briefly indicated my view on this in part of that thread, i.e. in Section 6 : There are significant gaps in Air Force FOIA documentation available on its website and via other official websites.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

2 billion people supporting a project such as I have suggested is a LOT of people. Ultimately its only about shouting loudly enough to be heard by anyone visiting.

Lobbying/petitioning/begging government to reveal the truth is NEVER, EVER going to get a result because if anything is really going on, they have kept a lid on things so far.

The issue has to be forced by US, the ordinary man & woman of Earth!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I very briefly indicated my view on this in part of that thread, i.e. in Section 6 : There are significant gaps in Air Force FOIA documentation available on its website and via other official websites.

It's the quality of data from the, "significant gaps," and it's significance to disclosure that is the mystery. No opinion from Isaac about what that might be. Perhaps he hasn't had the nod and wink from military personnel that I have. I do hope they weren't winding me up. Sadly though, all off record and practically worthless...

What's your opinion then Isaac? Go on, you know you want to...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime

2 billion people supporting a project such as I have suggested is a LOT of people. Ultimately its only about shouting loudly enough to be heard by anyone visiting.

Lobbying/petitioning/begging government to reveal the truth is NEVER, EVER going to get a result because if anything is really going on, they have kept a lid on things so far.

The issue has to be forced by US, the ordinary man & woman of Earth!

Exactly,with this post you said everything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join