It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hi I am new to ATS and just joined about 10 minutes ago I was wondering if anyone could help me get to know the basic's and maybe make a few friends. I'm 15 live in Canada and I am very in to reading about government cover ups, conspiracy theory's, evidence of ancient aliens and alot more. I openly smoke weed and think there is nothing wrong with it and that it should be legalized. Also I want to free Mumia Abu-Jamal

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
HELLO and Welcome to ATS

lots of things to get into here
Im sure a Mod will be along soon to give you some directions..read them

Again Hello and Welcome to the Jungle

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Thank you and I already know there's a lot here (I read a list of subtopics and there was a lot of ones that interest me witch is good) I'm hoping this website will expand my knowledge and further help my studies.
edit on 28-7-2011 by RevolutionSpeaks because: Spelling error

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hello revolution, new here myself and just learning. Hope you find it interesting here.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

Hi RevolutionSpeaks, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
welcome! many things to get into on here enjoy urself hit the friend button if youd like an if thers ne thing i can help with let me kno

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thank you all everyone here is so nice It's weird to think that the government hates us of all people

new topics

top topics

join