It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Links the Definitive Truth About 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I had just dished dinner and went to my room to entertain myself conventionally via television. Chicken cordon blue, was dinner. Cable, cause my 4th xbox is failing... again, so no netflix (which I'm about to drop because they too are getting greedy).

For some reason unknown to me I go to the public access channel. I've caught one or two interesting documentaries on there. One about the Chinese Govt. Imprisoning and harvesting organs of Falun Gong practitioners. Crazy.

But what I saw, was a documentary on 9/11 and Zionism, and organized Jewish criminals.

Missing Links the Definitive Truth About 9/11

Also talks about a American Jew who wrote a 50 page book called The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Isreal - Written in 1985 by Jack Bernstein.

For me this doc. cleared up a lot of things I guess I hadn't really looked into because I thought it was a murkier side of 9/11...

Haven't read the book by Bernstein, but I plan to.

Thoughts..?

Also I searched, but didn't find anything about this on ATS.

edit on 28-7-2011 by Jazz87 because: Sorry Moderatitors, wrong section... dangit.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
There is a theory that 911 was a kind of ritual:

When they can think for themselves and disconnect from the propaganda matrix, realising that both the left and the right are managed by the same authority, can they truly be free.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazz87

Starred for making me laugh in the intro...

I had just dished dinner and went to my room to entertain myself conventionally via television. Chicken cordon blue, was dinner. Cable, cause my 4th xbox is failing... again, so no netflix (which I'm about to drop because they too are getting greedy).

For some reason unknown to me I go to the public access channel. I've caught one or two interesting documentaries on there. One about the Chinese Govt. Imprisoning and harvesting organs of Falun Gong practitioners. Crazy.

You left out what colour the wallpaper was and what the neighbours were eating.

If you're gonna go looking into the 'Zionism' thing, keep a cool head. The subject is neck-deep in serious wackos and paranoid fantasists. All the best anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Yes seen all the info in that video and more in alot more detail.

If the obviously deliberate bombing of the Liberty and events afterwards isnt enough to tell you who is running America then I dont know what is.

The zionists will continue to get Americans to fight and die for their cause, until the people get together and put an end to it once and for all. Now you might understand why the jews were kicked out of almost every country they lived in in the past.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I am starting to think that 9/11 was a test for humanity as it is entering the space age. If man is not smart, strong or decent enough to sort out such clear corruption then it has no right in engaging in space travel and messing up the rest of the universe. As a consequence the economy and government is fracturing, once industry falls over war will pick up and civilisation will go back to the stone age to let the evolution process bake a bit longer and see if it can eventually get it right.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
'Brother' Nathanael Kapner recently posted an excellent summary of Zionist involvement of 9/11. Ignore the goofy wardrobe (He's a Jesus freak) and pay attention to what he's saying. Btw, he's a convert from Judaism to Christianity. Anyway, Here's the vid.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I knew this wasn't going to get a lot of attention. But it was worth a try. The information still makes sense to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

You should post a little bit here, if you've got the time. Interesting stuff.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazz87

Really? You think anyone is going to fall for this? That you were just innocently passing the time and "happened" upon a public access channel that just "happened" to be airing some Anti-Semitic piece of crap? And then you just "happen" to get a link to it and then just "happen" to post it in the forum?

C'mon

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i have a few missing links, but it is a high detailed operation they were conducting. What it comes down to is a large number of companies like microsoft and ibm illegally replaced stock that belonged to a secret parties who helped them in the technological arena and other arenas for companies like smarties or nerds. and well the owners of this stock were ripped of by an underground organisation for the stock papers and they illgally traded back the stock to the companies. The ibm and microsoft stock and stuff equalled the controlling intrest. and after they got the majority of the stock, they planned 9/11 to get rid of all the records in the trade center building and on the computer and witnesses so they wouldn't get caught. The stock amount was controlling number so the majority of company stock, so that would be over half of microsoft stock illegally replaced and smarties and such so they had to get rid of the evidense for that fact, and they paid one of the terroist groups to do and figured out a working plan for them. it was bill and them doing it to cover up for illegal stock trade, the missing link, illegal stock trade in the top companies and banks, that amounted in over half of the companies stock. illegally replaced stock, the head of the ariean race was the secret owner, but he reincarnated in the eighties, and all the stock was hidden to empower him and his army reincarted in their new lives, but the past life regression program they set up for them selves was taken over by evils and they were ripped offf for the stock in the 90's, after the evil companies got the most stock they could they planned 9/11 to cover up their actions, and the fact they really didn't invente certain things or start the companies. no one ever heard of it beacuse the head of the arien race who was behind world war two and one , and he didn't want to be known to the public.
edit on 28-7-2011 by BabiesGame69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by BabiesGame69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BabiesGame69

Wow....hooper you should start taking this guy's tact. I've seen "missing links" and it lays out an intricately detailed myriad of corruption that certainly raises questions that have never been asked (some may argue it answers many also) so I just peeked in to see how this thread was progressing. I'm not sure if the video's account of the events surrounding 9/11 is 100% accurate so I'm not going to argue for it, but I knew a few people would be in here, namely hooper and friends, to argue against it. That was a rather futile attempt by the way as your post offered absolutely no insight and got about as much attention as a sneeze....but this guy right here knows how to open some eyes. After reading it the only thing I can remember is that the head of the arien race is behind the worlds biggest three wars!! This is groundbreaking stuff because I've never heard of the arien race before!!

I can't help but think that the total lack of respect for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and the English language in general that oozes from each line of the post wasn't purposefully crafted to fashion some sort of rudimentary code. I haven't heard rambling of such poetic incoherence as this since the last Charlie Manson interview on the evening news!!

Keep up the good work there guys!!

P.S. The story layed out in "missing leenks" is a hell of a lot more believable than buildings falling without explanation, planes that evade Pentagon cameras (and NORAD defenses), a buried plane in Penn., and one terrible pilot with a group of guys in sandals with boxcutters pulling off the whole damn thing without any help. Just sayin'...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Jazz87

Really? You think anyone is going to fall for this? That you were just innocently passing the time and "happened" upon a public access channel that just "happened" to be airing some Anti-Semitic piece of crap? And then you just "happen" to get a link to it and then just "happen" to post it in the forum?

C'mon

Hooper,

"Anti-Semitic piece of crap", you say??? bahahaha

All truth that exposes jewish atrocities is anti-semitic crap, right?, please, spare us all. :

Remember that the official motto of the Mossad (Israeli's intelligence organization) is "by way of deception thou shalt do war". But hey who am I to say they would willingly deceive others, they've told you themselves.

The race with the most “anti-Semitic” attitude is probably the modern Jew himself. Why? Because they hate and fight the Arabs (who really are of Semitic stock) whenever and wherever they can.

Originally posted by Jazz87
reply to post by Haxsaw

You should post a little bit here, if you've got the time. Interesting stuff.

Jazz87,

Mate, this is a huge subject/issue that I couldnt possibly cover in anywhere near the detail I'd like to without filling many pages, especially when we're talking about more than 2000 years of jewish corruption. I will however point you towards some very informative videos and books that are readily available on the internet and leave you with a few pertinent quotes and facts on the subject.

FACTS:

-Almost wherever the jews went, they became legendary for their crookedness and their diabolical ingenuity in taking advantage of those with whom they come in contact. As a direct result of their chicanery they were expelled from one nation after another.Jews were evicted from England in 1290 AD, (returned 1655); France 1306 (returned 1682);Hungary 1360 – 1582; Belgium 1370 – 1700; Slovakia 1380 – 1744. They were also thrown out of the Netherlands, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Bavaria and other nations in Europe in the same time frame. They even killed their own prophets.

-The jewish Rothschilds (and other top corrupt families in a lesser way) financed Karl Marx to write his Das Kapital . The Rothschilds secrets are closely gaurded, this closeness is further seen in that of the 18 marriages made by Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s grandchildren 16 were contracted between first cousins.

-Non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in Israel but a Jew from any country in the world is guaranteed citizenship in Israel and can purchase land.

-In the late 1940s the Zionists took over Palestine and drove out 700,000 people from their homes through widespread acts of terrorism. Among those events was the sadistic massacre(one of many) of 254 Palestinian mostly old men, women and children at Deir Yassin. It was an especially vicious, cold-blooded massacre characterized by Jews cutting apart the bellies of pregnant women. After the bloodletting,the murderers then purposely publicized the event so as to make the people flee in panic from their homes and businesses from which they still haven't been allowed to return.

-Former Jewish Secretary of State Madeleine Albright called the death of 500,000 Iraqi children from starvation due to UN sanctions, "acceptable."

-In 1973 Israeli fighter jets shot down a French piloted Libyan passenger airliner near Sinai Peninsula (killing 111 people) that was was of course from relying on instrument navigation alone due to a massive sandstorm.

-According to Victor Ostrovski, former Isreali intelligence agent for the Mossad said that in 1986 Israel caused America to wrongly go to war and militarily attack another nation. The Mossad planted a transmitter in Tripoli, Libya and then broadcast terrorist messages in Libyan code indicating Libyan responsibility for killing two Americans in the bombing of the La Belle discothèque in Germany. (It was later proven that Libya had nothing to do with the bombing). By use of this fraud, Israel induced the American bombing of Libya. American bombs wrecked havoc there. One of those killed was the infant daughter of the Libyan President.

-Hypocritical America is helping Al Qaeda in Libya today, against this same Libyan President.

-The definition of 'Al-qaeda' is "the database', the same "database" of individuals America helped fund to fight Russia when it was convenient for them.

-Many supposed Al Qaeda extremists like Adam Gadahn and Yousef Al-Khattab who have sprouted American hate all over youtube/etc have been proven to be jewish fakes/actors.

-The babylonian Talmud(documents compiled by the jewish heirarchy around the 3rd and 5th centuries) directly teaches things like:
~Sanhedrin 55b: “It is permitted to have sexual intercourse with a girl three years and one day old.” (Sexual relations with three year olds are clearly permitted also in: Yebamoth 12a, 57b, 60b; Abodah Zarah 37a; and Kethuboth 39a.)
~Yebamoth 59b: “Though the hire of a harlot may not be given to God, yet if the harlot is paid for bestiality [sex with an animal], her money may be accepted [by God].”
~Sanhedrin 54b: “If a man commits sodomy with a boy less than nine years old, they are not guilty of sodomy.”
~Sanhedrin 59b: “Sexual intercourse with a boy less than eight years old is not fornication.”
~Kethoboth 11b: “Sexual intercourse with a girl less than three is nothing.”
~Sanhedrin 43a: “Jesus was guilty of sorcery and apostasy; he deserved execution. The disciples of Jesus deserve to be killed.”
~Yebamoth 63a on Genesis 2:23: “Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.”
~Sanhedrin 76b on Exodus 21:12: “A man is not guilty of murder if he causes a poisonous snake to kill...a snake should be executed for murder, while the man goes free.”
~Kiddushin 49b declares that: “Israelites possess 90% of all wisdom. The other 10% is spread out among the Gentiles.”
~Yebamoth 98a: “All Gentile children are legally bastards, since Gentiles are only animals.”
~Baba Mezia 114b: “Gentile girls are in a state of uncleanness from birth, and marriage with them is prohibited.”
~Baba Bathra 54b: “Property of Gentiles is like the desert; whoever gets there first gets it."
~Baba Kamma 38a: “Gentiles are outside the legal protection of the Law of Israel.
~Sanhedrin 52b: “Adultery is not forbidden...with the wife of a Gentile, because Moses only forbids adultery with a ‘neighbor’s wife’, and Gentiles are not neighbors.”
~Menahoth 43b: “A Jewish male should thank God for not making him a woman or a Gentile."
~Baba Bathra 16b: “The birth of a girl is a sad occurrence.”
~Aboth 1:5: “It is not good to talk to women, not even your own wife.”
~Gittin 91a: “It is permissible to divorce your wife if she burns your dinner, or if you see a prettier girl.”

-One of the Bush admin's stories about 911, was that a hijaker went to a bar, got drunk(this is forbidden Islam), paid for a lapdance(also obviously forbidden), told everyone around him what he planned to do, and then before getting on the plane to 'meet his Maker' he left his business card and a Quran, but this guy was too smart for American intelligence supposedly.

-You can be locked up in some countries just for denying the holocaust

-Thousands of jews fought for the Nazi's and in approximately 20 cases, jewish soldiers in the Nazi army were awarded Germany's highest military honor, the Knight's Cross. Jews also served in the Nazi police and security forces as ghetto police (Ordnungdienst) and concentration camp guards (kapos). Cambridge University researcher Bryan Rigg has traced the Jewish ancestry of more than 1,200 of these soldiers, including two field marshals and fifteen generals (two full generals, eight lieutenant generals, five major generals), "men commanding up to 100,000 troops."

-Zioinst jew Meyer Lansky, the man who practically ran the jewish mafia(and some say italian mafia as well) was kicked out of America, but Israel welcomed him for his services to Israel...another example of the zionists true goals.

-The satanic church was founded by the jew Anton Lavey

-when actor Marlon Brando said that the American media was run by jews, the American jewish media made a huge issue of it, and he was forced to apoligize, the same as they did to Mel Gibson.

-ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, UPN, The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Daily News, Time Magazine, Newsweek, People Magazine, US News and World Report and countless other media and Hollywood companies all have either a Zionist CEO, a Zionist News Chief, or are owned by a media conglomerate which has a Zionist CEO.

-In 1967, following a war between Israel and the countries of Syria, Jordan and Egypt, Isreal military occupied the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem. That year the United Nations Security Council passed Resolution 242 calling on Isreal to withdraw from the occupied territories. Isreal has yet to comply, and has currently violated more than 68(count 'em, 68) UN resolutions and thanks to America with its vetoes they are yet to have any UN sanctions put on them.

QUOTES:

-Admiral Thomas Moorer (Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff under Ronald Reagan): "I've never seen a President -- I don't care who he is -- stand up to them [the Israelis]. It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want. The Israelis know what is going on all the time. If the American people understood what a grip those people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens certainly don't have any idea what goes on"

- While a guest on ABC's Face the Nation, William Fulbright - US Senator and Chairman of the US Foreign Relations committee - said this before a national television audience: "Israel controls the United States Senate. We should be more concerned about the United States' interests."

-David Ben-Gurion(a Zionist leader who helped found the illegal state of Israel): "With the exception of the U.S.S.R. as a federated Eurasian state, all other continents will become united in a world alliance, at whose disposal will be an International police force. All armies will be abolished, and there will be no more wars. In Jerusalem, the United Nations (a truly United Nations) will build a Shrine of the Prophets to serve the federated union of all continents; this will be the seat of the Supreme Court of Mankind, to settle all controversies among the federated continents."

-Amsel Rothschild(jewish founder of the Rothschild family international banking dynasty that became the most successful business family in history): "Give me control of the economics of a country; and I care not who makes her laws

-Nationally syndicated columnist and former presidential candidate Patrick Buchanan said: "The United States Congress is Israeli occupied territory

-Theodor Herzl (Founder of Zionism) said prior to the World Wars: “It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends”(From Herzl's Diary).

-Bill Clinton "The Israelis know that if the Iraqi or the Iranian army came across the Jordan River, I would personally grab a rifle, get in a ditch, and fight and die."

-An Israeli journalist named Ari Shavit, lamenting the harsh treatments that his government dishes out to the Palestinians, made the following observation in Ha'aretz, a leading Israeli journal:
" We believe with absolute certitude that now, with the W.House and Senate in our hands along with the Pentagon and the N.Y Times, the lives [of Arabs] do not count as much as our own. Their blood does not count as much as our blood. We believe with absolute certitude that now, when we have AIPAC and [Edgar] Bronfman and the Anti-Defamation League, , we truly have the right to tell 400,000 people that in eight hours they must flee from their homes. And that we have the right to rain bombs on their villages and towns and populated areas.That we have the right to kill without any guilt."

-In 2001, the Washington Times ran a story about a 68 page research paper issued by the Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS). The research was compiled by 60 US Army officers as an attempt to predict the possible outcomes of deploying a US force to maintain peace between the Israel and Palestinians. Here's what SAMS had to say about the Israeli military machine: "a 500 pound gorilla in Israel. Well armed and trained. Operates in both Gaza and the West Bank. Known to disregard international law to accomplish mission". Of Israel's Mossad, the officers issued this warning: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target US forces and make it look like a Palestinian Arab act."

-Henry Kissinger(One of the most corrupt jews on the earth):"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the "Unknown". When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

-Henry Ford(Founder of the FORD motor company): "If after having elected their man or group, obedience is not rendered to the Jewish control, then you speedily hear of "scandals" and "investigations" and "impeachments" for the removal of the disobedient.

-Charles Lindbergh: "Their greatest danger to this country lies in the Jewish ownership and influence in our motion pictures, our press, our radio, and our government"

-Areil Sharon(Former Isreali Prime Minister): "Every time we do something, you [Shimon Peres] tell me America will do this and will do that... I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”

-Zionist banker, Paul Warburg: "We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (February 17, 1950, as he testified before the US Senate)

-Hitler said in Mien Kompf .."the greater the crime perpetrated by the government, the less the chances are of the masses believing the government was responsible"

- Michael Meacher (Former British Environmental Minister and MP) :“The War on Terrorism is Bogus”, The Guardian, September 6, 2003

-Benjamin Netanyahu(former Israeli Prime Minister) was asked on the day of the 9-11 attacks, what the attack would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good…….Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"

-FOX News quoting an FBI official talking about the many Israeli's that were deported from America back to Israel after the 9/11 attacks, "Evidence linking these Israelis to 9-11 is classified. I cannot tell you about the evidence that has been gathered. It is classified information."

-BIBLE(John 8:44) Jesus tells the corrupt Jews(all that dont believe him, which is most jews on earth today) “You belong to your father, the devil…”.

-U.S. Brigadier General James J. David (Ret.), in an article entitled "A Passionate Attachment to Israel", wrote:
"Is there any criminal act that Israel can do without being protected from criticism from the United States? If there is I haven't seen it. And I haven't seen it from the Bush Administration or from the Clinton Administration or from any administration before them. But when you consider the influence of Israel's lobby and its political action committees and the more than $41 million they've given to Congress and the White House, is it any wonder Israel is shielded from any shame?"

-Declaration of Independence: "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right (DUTY, RESPONSIBILITY) of the People to alter (VOTE) or to abolish it (FORCE), and to institute new Government..."

VIDEOS:

-Satanic Ritual Child Sacrifices Exposed (jewish ritual murder)
-Peace, Propoganda & the Promised Land
-The Dark Side of the Ant-Defamation League(ADL) of B'nai B'rith
-Benjamin Freedmans Speech at the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C (1961- AUDIO ONLY)
-Moshiach The Creed
-Jenin, Jenin
-The truth behind the gates of Auschwitz
-BBC Documentary-Dead in the Water-The Sinking of the USS Liberty
-Loss Of Liberty (1967 Israeli war documentary)
-Animals, Israel, and the Easiest Targets
-Eustace Mullins - The Neo-Sionist Order
-Judea Declares War On Germany - A Critical Look at WWII
-PNAC, 911, All roads lead to Israel
-Rep. Paul Findley Dares to Speak Out - A 22-Year Veteran Congressman Exposes Israel's Lobby
-The Israel lobby danger
-Hitler's Jewish Soldiers
-The Other Israel - The Whole Story of Zionist Conspiracy
-The Ringworm Children (Zionist genocide against Jews using radiation) (2005)
-The Final Solution to Adolf Hitler(Zionist collaboration with Nazism)
-The Philosophy of Zionism and Israel
-The truth about Rothschilds
-Zionist War Crimes - The Case for the Prosecution (Genocide in Palestine)

BOOKS:

-Victor Ostrovsky(former Mossad agent) - By Way of Deception
-The Six-Pointed Star - by O.J. Graham
-Hitchcock - The Synagogue of Satan (chronological expose of zionist rise to world power)
-Hoffman - Judaism's Strange Gods (origins of talmudic racial hatred exposed)
-Hale - The Truth about 9-11 - How Jewish Manipulation Killed Thousands (banned in USA?)
-Grimstad - A Survey of Commentary on Organized Jewry by Leading Personalities Through the Ages
-Norman Finkelstein - The Holocaust Industry
-Reed - The Controversy of Zion (hidden history of Zionism)
-The Longest Hatred - An Examination of Anti-Gentilism
-Williams - The Ultimate World Order (as pictured in The Jewish Utopia)
-The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy - by John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt
-The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians - by Christopher Jon Bjerknes
edit on 29-7-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Hack, thanks for having the 'balls' to make this post. If we are to exact justice for the crimes of 9/11, we cannot be afraid to go where the truth is. Anti-semetic,anti-schemitic, who the f cares. Somebody has been screwing us for too long. If we stand together, there are way more of us than there are of them. This is simply a case of good versus evil, and racism has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
no probs, I totally agree, and on that note I'd like to add that there are many jews(practicing jews included) that are against the illegal state of Israel and zionism.

For those interested just google "jews against zionism".

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Wow, you totally refuted the allegation of anti-semitism by immediately posting an enormous, pre-prepared anti-Jewish rant. Well done.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by Haxsaw

Wow, you totally refuted the allegation of anti-semitism by immediately posting an enormous, pre-prepared anti-Jewish rant. Well done.

and clearly you fall right into what I spoke about, and that is blindly throwing around the label of anti-semitism, when the most anti-semitic people on earth are the jews themself with all their hatred towards the arabs(who are also semites). Good to see you couldnt deal with the facts I presented and chose rather to throw out a massive erroneous generalisation, you must feel proud.

Why dont you take your ignorant comment and give it to the many jews who are against zionism and the illegal state of Isreal, go and call them anti-semites and see how far you get, while you're there see if you can deal with the facts they present as to why Israel is an illegal state and why they are dead against zionism. You could of course continue to walk around blind I guess, your choice.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Originally posted by Haxsaw

....and clearly you fall right into what I spoke about, and that is blindly throwing around the label of anti-semitism....

Satanic Ritual Child Sacrifices Exposed (jewish ritual murder)

Yep, no Anti-Semitism here folks. Just historical fact.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazz87
so no netflix (which I'm about to drop because they too are getting greedy).

Redbox is all the DVD rental service I need. $1 per night, and promo codes abound for first night free. I have 3 Redboxes within a quarter mile of my house. Spitting distance.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thanks a lot Haxsaw. Now I have some direction on this truth journey, appreciate it.

The stuff just makes too much sense to disregard.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Jazz87

C'mon

Was waitin for one of you. Yes that's exactly how it happened hooper, cordon blue and all pal. Our public access channel is tryin to learn us somethin, maybe you should look up your local public access channel as well. How well are they paying you to dis-inform people? Just curious is all. I mean it really can't be that good, can it? Wait we did have a couple bailouts.. hmm

Edit to take back the accusation of Hooper being a dis-information agent. It's not fair presume without knowing.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Jazz87 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join