It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ-ATF Investigation Update: Issa has charged Obama administration with intimidating witnesses.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
There's an excellent article on Breaking Updates on this investigation on this link:
www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/breaking-updates-on-house-investigation-of-doj-atf-gun-smuggling?CID=examiner_alerts_article

Issa is fighting a tough battle in this investigation.

In the latest update, more is being exposed - including the fact that the Obama admin have been charged with intimidating witnesses and it has been disclosed that the FBI allowed the sale of 360 firearms to convicted felons.....

Snip.

In the latest breaking updates on the U.S. House of Representatives investigation into the DOJ-ATF Gun Smuggling Scandal, also known as 'Project Gunwalker' or 'Operation Fast and Furious,' committee chair Darrell Issa, R-California, has charged the Obama Administration with intimidating witnesses. Of the six scheduled witnesses who testified before the Issa committee today, at least two of them received letters from the ATF warning them to limit their testimony.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Breaking updates on House investigation of DOJ-ATF gun smuggling (NEW UPDATE) - National Conservative | Examiner.com www.examiner.com... kHIRk

This could conceivably bring the Obama administration down, imo. I've read elsewhere that many Obama rats are fleeing the ship, this may be one of the reasons why.

edit on 26-7-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Since when did the law apply to Obama? The guy can totally redefine what war is and go ahead and continue to attack another country (which is of zero threat to us) without congressional approval. What is a few guns going to a few felons in order to false flag the second amendment going to do?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here's a quote by Mike Vanderbroegh, one of the reporters who broke the story -

"There are names within Justice, not just in the ATF, that come up time and again in this. One of them is Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer. I rather suspect that his name will be mentioned this time," Vanderboegh said. Breuer was one of President Clinton's lawyers during Clinton's impeachment.

Vanderboegh said it looks like the government itself, from the highest level, was trying to undermine the Constitution.

"They're gradually building a case for a much wider, national conspiracy. By the end of this process, they'll be able to prove that orders came from the very top.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Breaking updates on House investigation of DOJ-ATF gun smuggling (NEW UPDATE) - National Conservative | Examiner.com www.examiner.com... 43phO

Since this is happening within Congress, they won't be able to pretend they didn't know or push it under the carpet. I still think it could be his nemesis.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikus
Since when did the law apply to Obama? The guy can totally redefine what war is and go ahead and continue to attack another country (which is of zero threat to us) without congressional approval. What is a few guns going to a few felons in order to false flag the second amendment going to do?

Did you read the article? If not, it's well worth it. This isn't just about a token slap on the wrists - this is huge.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Did you read the article? If not, it's well worth it. This isn't just about a token slap on the wrists - this is huge.

Oh yes I read it and have been following the story as well. Obama and his anti-gun supporters in this country and in Mexico have been complaining about American arms feeding the Mexican cartel violence. Now they got caught and they got caught trying to cover it up.

The problem is that this can destroy a huge chunk of the establishment (the part that hates the fact that Americans can own guns) and can severely diminish the rest. People will die before this happens including media people and politicians. This goes beyond Holder and Obama.

What will happen is the same thing that happened when it was found out that the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a false flag. Nothing.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
nothing can or ever will bring down the obama adminstration hes a president who can do no wrong from the party of do no wrong

sad but true.

obama and holder and whoever is involved needs to go down and they have their patsies already set up to take the fall but the people resonsible will still be there and guess what they will be right back in business.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Im not 100% sure if I understand everything going on at the moment. Does this mean Issa has actually placed a criminal charge on the administration? Or, is this something like, "his opinion" that they should be charged?

Also, does this mean there's a good chance people higher up will be charged with something as well? (ex - Holder)?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vikus

Originally posted by wcitizen

Oh yes I read it and have been following the story as well. Obama and his anti-gun supporters in this country and in Mexico have been complaining about American arms feeding the Mexican cartel violence. Now they got caught and they got caught trying to cover it up.

The problem is that this can destroy a huge chunk of the establishment (the part that hates the fact that Americans can own guns) and can severely diminish the rest. People will die before this happens including media people and politicians. This goes beyond Holder and Obama.

What will happen is the same thing that happened when it was found out that the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a false flag. Nothing.

I know what you're saying, at the same time I do believe these people are not invincible. ...I have to believe this. We need to remember they are just a tiny dot in comparison to We The Sovreign People......

edit on 27-7-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
reply to post by wcitizen

Im not 100% sure if I understand everything going on at the moment. Does this mean Issa has actually placed a criminal charge on the administration? Or, is this something like, "his opinion" that they should be charged?

Also, does this mean there's a good chance people higher up will be charged with something as well? (ex - Holder)?

I'm not sure. I don't understand the legal standing of the statement he made. It looks as though Holder is in big poo poo as well, yes. My understanding is that criminal charges can be made as a result of this investigation...but, like I said, I don't fully understand the legal clout which the investigation has. I know Isse issued subpoenas to force ATF to hand over information needed for the investigation, which they were blocking.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
nothing can or ever will bring down the obama adminstration hes a president who can do no wrong from the party of do no wrong

sad but true.

I really have to ask what planet you come from.
The last Republican president spent us into oblivion and lied us into two wars with hardly a peep about holding him accountable. The last Democratic president was impeached for lying about his sex life. Obama cannot sneeze without someone filing a lawsuit over it. Seriously, what are you drinking?

join