It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens - Season 3

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
For those who follow the show Ancient Aliens is back with season 3. The season premier is this thursday, July 28th at 10pm eastern / 9 central on the History channel.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Awesome!
I love that show,even though some of it is questionable.
I wonder if ol' had a bad hair day Giorgio Tsoukalos will be on there.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Love the show! But I like it for the ancient history aspect. They seem to always find things I never knew about. As far as the ancient aliens thing...I wasn't there, nor were any of us. So I guess we really have no idea. Just opinions.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hey, here's a negative comment! How on earth are they able to come up with so many shows with such a paucity of material? Well, I suppose I could say the same thing about the news.

Here's a good drinking game for it, though. You have to take a drink every time the voice-over announcer begins a sentence with a variation of: "Could it be that...?" or "Is it possible that..." or "Might an alien race have...?" And after a while, you can start yelling "NO!" at the screen every time a hypothetical question like that is asked.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Hey, here's a negative comment! How on earth are they able to come up with so many shows with such a paucity of material? Well, I suppose I could say the same thing about the news.

Here's a good drinking game for it, though. You have to take a drink every time the voice-over announcer begins a sentence with a variation of: "Could it be that...?" or "Is it possible that..." or "Might an alien race have...?" And after a while, you can start yelling "NO!" at the screen every time a hypothetical question like that is asked.

Thats funny.
Wouldn't take long to get plastered with that game!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the update, I was wondering if they were gonna have more episodes.Kinda like kdog said, I watch it with a grain of salt,however I do enjoy the show very much,it's better than 95% of whats on the tube nowadays. It's a show that makes you think and ponder the theory,which I lean towards believing,just not sold completely yet.

LOL... The first time my wife watched it with me she ripped on Giorgio's hair for like the entire episode,I almost asked her to leave the room so I could actually watch the show lol.
edit on 26-7-2011 by KaiserSouszay because: spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I cant wait to watch this new season...its supposed to be like 17 episodes long...thats what the tsoukalis man said anywayz...For anyone interested in listening to a song dedicated and born from this series go to this site and enjoy
Ancient Aliens ft. K-Rino

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I love the show too! Here is a overview of this seasons opening episode.

Aliens and the Old West
Ancient Astronaut theorists believe aliens have been visiting earth for thousands of years. If so, might we find evidence of this even in the stories of America's Old West? In Aurora, Texas, the local cemetery claims to hold the body of an alien whose ship crashed there in 1897. In Utah, petroglyphs depict strange beings wearing what look like space suits. In southern California, 19th century ranchers reported seeing an otherworldly creature emerge from Elizabeth Lake. And even in Tombstone, Arizona, the home of Wyatt Earp and the site of the gunfight at the O.K. Corral, cowboys claimed to have shot at a giant, metallic bird Are these simply campfire tales, or did the cowboys and native people of America's Wild West actually come in contact with alien beings from another--much more distant--frontier?

Link

Just in time for the new cowboy vs aliens movie.

edit on 26-7-2011 by highfreq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel5383

LOL

I really hope they have a video, and have Erich Von Daniken, David Childress, and Giorgio Tsoukalos doing some crazy dance moves.

Or someone good in flash could put together something like that..... PLEASE!

Anyway,

Ancient Aliens is a very entertaining show, although there are a lot of half-truths and misrepresented facts. You can find an "expert" somewhere that will say what you want, I'm not dismissing AA theory, but the show isn't totally.... how shall I say.. honest?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have been catching up on seasons 1 and 2 on netfix getting ready.
I'm running out of time.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I love the series. You need to really sort the wheat from the chaff, though. My favorite was when they were discussing the Exodus and some German guy came up with a non-working model of a manna machine that could make food out of the junk in the air. How much did that cost and how the hell did he convince people that it needed to be built. Study aid, perhaps?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Awesome!

I wonder if he is still looks like your fingers do after eatting a bag of wotsits (cheesy puffs?). I'd like to know under which sun he bathed for that tan.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Completely agree... I like the show. Even if the alien stuff gets a little hoakey at times. Alien visitation aside it still delves into areas that need more answers (archeological sites etc).

Either way im looking forward to its return. Its not such a bad thing to turn the brain off for an hour once a week, sit in front of the tube, tune into ancient aliens and just wonder what if.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Being in the UK...when can I expect the new season to appear on YouTube?

rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
UFOs and the Old West? Looks like someone is trying to piggy-back on Cowboys and Aliens.

Or they are just really late to the Brisco County, Jr bandwagon.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear
I love the series. You need to really sort the wheat from the chaff, though. My favorite was when they were discussing the Exodus and some German guy came up with a non-working model of a manna machine that could make food out of the junk in the air. How much did that cost and how the hell did he convince people that it needed to be built. Study aid, perhaps?

I've been catching up on episodes, and just watched this one tonite. I was laughing so hard at the mock-up. It looked like a bad robot costume.

In any event, I really enjoyed the idea of the holy grail being an energy source. It was also interesting how people reported their hair and finger nails falling out after coming in contact with it...so thought provoking!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hypernova86

Originally posted by kdog1982
Awesome!

I wonder if he is still looks like your fingers do after eatting a bag of wotsits (cheesy puffs?). I'd like to know under which sun he bathed for that tan.

He's the History Channel's "Snookie".
Seriously, I do enjoy the topics that get explored. The program is a lot more interesting than "mainstream" shows like DWTS and all the other mindless garbage on network TV.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Very entertaining show I can't wait for the new season, i was hoping they'd make one even though i didn't believe they would have enough content ! They always give me a great laugh and some very interesting bits of information and mysteries.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

THAT`S GOTTA BE ON US TELLY??? sounds mint, when we gonna get it UK ??:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Good news OP, thx, I find the show very interesting still.

Obligatory hair joke -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c49ddbc5025b.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join