It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I can't find it now, but I'm sure at some point someone on here discussed that there were Gladio clues in this event.

I've spent a couple of days trying to figure out what this refers to, and now that I'm passing familiar on it....

Why yes it does. One of Breivik's friends totally fits the mold of being a left wing handler. Is it possible the guy just changed his mind drastically over the last fifteen years? Maybe. Pretty drastic change of politics.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I don’t know about you, but I’m curious why he sped his timing up, and why he decided to start off his revolution by shooting up Noob Island.

Do you mean that he picked this Utøya location because it is almost like an enclosed level of a first person shooter game ?
It took me a while to let this sink in but this is what comes back to me after giving it some time and thought.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

I don’t know about you, but I’m curious why he sped his timing up, and why he decided to start off his revolution by shooting up Noob Island.

Do you mean that he picked this Utøya location because it is almost like an enclosed level of a first person shooter game ?
It took me a while to let this sink in but this is what comes back to me after giving it some time and thought.

He mimicked the game, yes.

Maybe not consciously, but all the same that is what he's done. He's an immersive learner. His knowledge of the gaming systems he's used most extensively is comprehensive. He didn't just train using the games; he became intimately familiar with every aspect of the game. No detail too small.

While he used it as a training program, he picked up the internal game world and integrated it into his plans. Utoya must have seemed absolutely perfect. The rationale behind why this Island is pretty sound, it just happens to dovetail with his training. If you're looking for a sniper, there are specific trained behaviours you'd look for - same thing here. The training that's gone from conscious to sub-conscious is reflected in his methods.

He’s an Incarnate Avatar.

I can go into other reasons why Noob Island here is perfect.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
www.vg.no...

A gay man has been sitting for a long police interrogation about Anders Behring Breivik after a tip that they had a sexual relationship.

The openly gay man in 40 years has consistently denied strongly that he has had a relationship with terrorist suspects Breivik.

The police received information about the gays matter so serious that the man had come to a nearly seven-hour interrogation. Now, VG reported that police have settled down with the man's explanation that the two have not had a relationship.

Adding anything would be inflammatory, so I removed my add. I don't want to though.
edit on 2011/10/17 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

What other reasons made this island perfect ?
And why do you call it 'noob Island" ?
If you like to explain.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

What other reasons made this island perfect ?
And why do you call it 'noob Island" ?
If you like to explain.

I call it Noob Island because that is what it is in this scenario. The Island where you go to start a new campaign in a game you haven't played before.

The place you go to learn how to work the game.

I'm going to strain the metaphor here now.

Now, if you follow this analogy at this point you are going to go....but wait, you don't go to jail after you do the practice run. That's right. The players don't. He's not a player. He is the computer generated avatar of what you will be facing. He's the test run. The proof of concept for other players to study.

Which is why I'd REALLY like to know if he really did video this event, and if so if it was being streamed somewhere. Those cameras are small these days. He could have dropped it in the water to be carried away even. Streaming it would mean it wasn't on him to be found.

Now as to why this place is perfect:

The kids are what he was supposed to be like. When he believed the lie. The people organizing it are the people who lied to him, and are lying to all the youth. The youth are the people who back up those who are causing problems, and are attacking their own country's youth. Indoctrinated to not listen to the dissenting voice.

The woman who was PM during much of his adulthood, ignoring the problems was going to be there.

So you have the group who are the problem, all in one place. Contained. Controllable. Sheep.

His method says, "See, this is what you've done to the youth. See how they don't recognize danger." An object lesson.

He’s tried to find the group that would have the traits to be honourable men, and failed to find them. He's found thugs. Gone to the white power groups, but found no home amoungst them. Tried different groups, but found none capable of being a cohesive force.

Shaved headed raving thugs, when he's a rational well dressed romantic. (yes really.)

None of the groups he’s run into are cohesive, rational, or well led. So instead, he’s decided to create his own group.

The old man knows how to motivate a certain type of younger men.

His graphics - he's not dumb. He could have sprinkled his entire manuscript with graphics proving his point. He didn't. He didn't pick pictures of slaughtered innocents. He's smart enough to know that many people would reject his graphics as a bit of Peter Pan fantasy.

He picked pictures to show them what he wants them to be, who they are in their mind. He showed them the people he wants them to protect. In a format that speaks them. The metaphor of the games.

He has to propogate the idea completely - not in bits. Asking young men of a generation of one-liners to absorb 1500 pages of information is an absurd task. But he found a way.

There is a fallacy in the minds of people - that killers can't function like normal people. But we ask men of every generation to do this. To turn it off and on, like a switch. I don't carry this particular fantasy that they aren't capable of this sort of dissociation. Being the son who looks after an incapable Mother, and can be a killer. The two things aren't mutually exclusive, no matter how much we've been assured they are.

Now, I'd like to assure you, I don't agree with what he's done at all. As I'm well aware that it comes off that way. While I have some overlapping concerns, I do not in any way agree with his actions. Just because I can see what he's done and why, doesn't mean that I embrace the actions. Understanding, and acceptance may be something that lots of people have a hard time differentiating but I'm not one of them.

Now, jamaan - you are Norwegian correct? Can you find out for me if Wenche had a brother named Robert? I'd suspect that he died about a decade ago.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I also have some curiosity about conjugal laws for high security prisoners in Norway.

A guy with his internal world is insensible without a want to breed.

(this isn't for personal interest.
I've already had three with a big viking.)

Also - can you beat the Norwegian papers with a stick. He's 33, not 32.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Thank you for your answers.
I think I get a part of what you are trying to say here.

Now, jamaan - you are Norwegian correct? Can you find out for me if Wenche had a brother named Robert? I'd suspect that he died about a decade ago.

I am sorry Aeons I am not Norwegian, I am from the Netherlands and I do not speak or read a word of Norwegian.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

33, is there a connection here with something masonic or the story of jezus.
I mean a connection in the way that he might have waited for this age to come to start his actions.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Thank you for your answers.
I think I get a part of what you are trying to say here.

I am sorry Aeons I am not Norwegian, I am from the Netherlands and I do not speak or read a word of Norwegian.

Darn. Europeans don't do geneology so much - makes it much harder for me to figure this stuff out.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

33, is there a connection here with something masonic or the story of jezus.
I mean a connection in the way that he might have waited for this age to come to start his actions.

Couldn't venture a guess. As I said, this isn't his original time line. I don't have anything to go on why he's sped up his operation.

My less mystical guess would be because one of his buddies knows someone in the bomb squad, and that person has loose lips. So he moved his time to coincide with the bomb squad practice.

The other one is that he knew about the proposed integration of Shariah into the Norwegian legal system, and decided to act in advance of the decision.

If you're asking me if I think Masons had something to do with this. My opinion on this subject is -
If there is a group of them involved in this for some reason, I am not impressed with a concept that under Islam I am a 1/4 of a man, and with this set of ideas I am 1/3 of a man. We won't be getting along well.
edit on 2011/10/18 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

My less mystical guess would be because one of his buddies knows someone in the bomb squad, and that person has loose lips. So he moved his time to coincide with the bomb squad practice.

This is my first guess to, but there is a chance to that it was somehow the other way around and that he was informed to this event on purpose, just a tin foil hat guess.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

This is my first guess to, but there is a chance to that it was somehow the other way around and that he was informed to this event on purpose, just a tin foil hat guess.

I don't discount the possibility. I simply don't have anything to support it.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
www.adressa.no...

The defender does not believe planned Breivik terror for nine years
New York (AP) Defense Geir Lippe City do not think that Anders Behring planned Breivik terror for nine years, as terrorist has previously expressed.

Yes, that is probably true. But he has been training with intent for it since about 2008.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

They missed a JAW BONE on Noob Island. I'm sure that they are missing some shells. Your count doesn't include the number of bullet holes in walls or doors. Some of them are in water probably.

But I would suspect that a good ratio of his shots hit targets. Most of them it would seem.

Which should be very interesting to anyone looking at the use of PVP games combined with IRL training in combat effectiveness. A little look at how his PFC is wired might give you a clue as to what the difference is between him and the people who play the games that prefer graphics and story over game-play, and the difference between PVP vs. Player-vs-game-mechanics as a training mechanism.

I would also suspect that you could overcome his reluctance to be studied by psychiatrists if you instead had the those with an interest in military applications come talk to him.
edit on 2011/10/13 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

I thought I would add to this, that of the 186 casings found, and the 136 or so injured and killed - of those people survivors said that he shot many people twice to makes sure they were dead.

Methodical.

While chatting it up to himself. Common behaviour for game play. He even called out for people to come and play.

Does this mean I think that he was in a game world in his head? No. I do think tha the was using the prop of the game world as a dissociative technique.
edit on 2011/10/18 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

edit on 2011/10/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
www.dagbladet.no...

Breivik himself will have no objections to the brain photographed. It is first and foremost practical reasons why it has not yet been any MRI, newspaper VG.

Good. Very good. Will it show up on an MRI? I don't know. It at least needs to be ruled out first.

Should have been ruled out BEFORE all the psychiatric evaluation. Backwards.

Should probably also have a PET scan done. With a follow up with functional MRI later.

Possibly suggests that they suspect something, but didn't think they'd be able to decant him of his information if they had actual evidence because he'd get more legal protections.
edit on 2011/10/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
www.ceskenoviny.cz...

Trial will be Easter week.

The mythological symbols pile up rapidly don't they? I wonder if there is a point they hit some sort of symbolic critical mass.

www.vg.no...

- His immediate response is that he does not want any such investigation. He does not consider it necessary, said Geir Lippe City to VG Nett.

The defenders warned that they will take up the matter with the police next week.

Breivik can not be forced

The right-appointed experts are unable to use coercion to implement MRI they want.

First he was okay with it, and now we find out that they haven't even asked.

edit on 2011/10/21 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
www.strategic-culture.org...

Interesting analysis.

7) Ideology. Strange as it might seem, a proclaimed freemason and far right extremist, Breivik actually sticks to left-wing, Trotskyist ideas: 1) deny any form of state guardianship over society, including social support, political correctness, regulations of industrial production and exchange. 2) promotion of a corporative society model. In other words, the meaning of Norway attacks is about supporting the ideology of neo-liberalism and fighting for stronger positions of transnational corporations. And this is what members of the Bilderberg Group seem to be about.

You know jamaan - I think the answer to your earlier question about masons is no. I think this may be intended as a grotesque parody of them by others.
edit on 2011/10/21 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
www.dagbladet.no...

www.vg.no...

detailing his income and cross checking it with the information provided in his document.

He got money from his mother as seed money, and then lost it seems. I've seen some people in forums suggesting that the downturn caused by the leading party at the time, the current sitting party, was to blame partially. I don't know how likely that is, unless he invested mainly in Norwegian stocks.

I knew someone who got some serious money from a parent and blew it about the same way. The urge to throttle him was something terrible. The absolute unwavering certainty of his superiority (still) cannot be touched by mere reality.

He claims some money is in out of country bank accounts. The police investigation seems not to confirm this.

I don't know what to make of that, since they also dumped all his phone records when he claimed to be using anonymous disposable phones and anonymous banking. I have no idea how likely this is.

This lists his claimed employment history, and lines it up with his tax (?) claimed employment and the two don't match. I've known quite a lot of people who've had extra jobs outside their main one, so the two sets of claims don't seem utterly unlikely. However, they do seem to have him in at least a couple of outright lies.

Details some of the items he sold (as described in 2083). Had a penchant for fine things apparently.

What I don't see is if he used the credit cards and the sell off of these items to get all these items or if it was being used for living expenses and rent on the farm?

I read yesterday that at one point he shared a lunchroom with his main defense attorney. Perhaps that explains one more reason why he chose him - you know, other than to jerk the guys chain.

www.dagbladet.no...

A breakdown of where all his uniform bit and pieces came from. Earlier there were questions about this. Seems my suggestions are close to correct about how he obtained them. Not really that difficult.

Here are some things I find interesting that haven't occurred in the media yet. Is this a difference between Northern European media and others? No one seems to have looked to interview the high price hookers, no one seems to have looked for the ex-girlfriend in Lithuania, and no one has tried to interview his cosmetic surgeon. We've seen no interviews with the group he trained with in Belarus. Seriously, if this had been US media I'm sure that the hookers would have been front and center on day three.

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join