It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chester County, PA UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I would like to share you a video I captured last night. It was around 3:15AM Saturday Night / Sunday Morning. I was unable to sleep so I was smoking like a chimney out on the deck.

While I am outside at night I find myself looking up to the skies in awe and I wonder about life in other places and other things that run through my mind.

Getting straight to the point! This was shot on a Nikon Coolpix L100 with 15X zoom (digital). I had the settings on night mode and auto tune mode. I have NOT edited the video at all. It is lengthy and it is uncut as of now. I will cut and splice it at a later time.

I live in Southern Chester County, PA. It is a very rural area and there isn't much around but mushroom factories and farmland! We ARE, on the flight path of Philadelphia Airport. I want to state that right up front. This was a lot different though, it was clearly NOT a plane! (IMO!!!)

Please, feel free to try and come up with an explanation. I can take the heat. I am also not claiming this is ET or anything like that. I did however manage to keep the camera steady during the filming. Not holding the camera still while filming a possible UFO is a pet peeve of mine!

Enjoy! Pick it apart as you please! I am interested in our future discussions!

edit on 24-7-2011 by NeverApologize because: typo

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
sorry but can you point me to the part in the video where you can see anything other than black. thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
In all honesty, I can't see anything but a black screen for 90% of the vid and a few lights that could be anything.

Not trying to say you didn't see anything like a UFO but the vid can't be used as evidence IMO.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Sorry! Yes, right around a minute 40 seconds you can begin to see the flashing. It does clear a little and I do plan to cut this to a shorter time. I also have pictures which I am uploading now.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I see nothing but black for the whole duration of the video. This '40 second' thing you see, does not appear on my screen. This makes me mad for wasting my time.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
No offense to the OP, but that is one weak ufo vid compared to all that comes across these boards. For some good ufo cases, check my signature, UFOs a good start

Peace

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

All of the camera data is availible. This is no hoax. Just an unknown. I agree it is pretty weak but I am going to attempt to get better video on my next "hunt".

edit on 24-7-2011 by NeverApologize because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadys321

Sorry for "wasting your time". I Never Apologize though.
Wait....? hehe

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
looks fake

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

I live in Collegeville Pa and my sister and her bf saw the same exact thing. It was about 11 pm on saturday and was yelling at me to come out and look but i just missed it! They said it was clearly not an airplane

top topics

join