It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poltergeist Activity - Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Got this from another forum that linked to this guy's blog. He reckons to have an active poltergeist in his house, so he is sharing his footage on how it is affecting him.

Thank you EagleTalonz for recapturing the link.

*Note: Fowl language*

nqghosthunterblog

I have not come to any conclusion yet as i only came across this earlier. Thinking it's better to share it first and then discuss it.

edit on 7/24/2011 by qonone because: Added

edit on 7/24/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

I don't know what happened to your link but I grabbed it in case you don't check back on the thread for awhile.

I'll go check it out. Could be interesting, tho I'm a definite skeptic about this stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Thank you for grabbing it. Will repost from yours now. Appreciated

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Wow that was pretty insane. I noticed the Top Comments mentioned the video being on ATS so I did some searching. There are several threads about these videos but this one actually uses the same video for it's OP.

I'm blown away. He's definitely braver than I am to just investigate that stuff. If I KNEW something was messing around in my house, I'd be moving out! haha

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thank you for that video. That was awesome! Especially when it banged the door right off the hinge!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thank you Eagle TalonZ...

Okay, then it's on ATS. Apparently i search like an ass. Apologies people.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
He wont allow investigators. I call hoax!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Yo, that's some F'ed up shat right there! I usually don't bother with ghost videos but I'm glad I looked into this one. Thanks for embedding it for him

Lets just say this is real,..I think it's hilarious the ghost broke his cabinet door
Or even better the yellow box getting knocked off the cabinet and onto the floor only to fly back up on the cabinet rofl! Still though, now its costing you money... I find it fascinating that ghosts are fascinated by slamming things and, I guess, interacting with our solid world. Or maybe it's just really trying to say hi

or it could a hoax, we'll see

edit on 24-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just to follow up on my post, here is a quote from his comments on uTube.

" I have not had a "paranormal investigation" team in because I don't need any validation as to what is happening. I am seeing it with my own eyes. I post the videos, people can believe or not believe, up to them, I could care less.  If I was ever to get someone in to investigate, it would be for me, not to convince skeptics from paranormal forums. Hope this answers your question."

Yet he posts these up in a blog and on uTube for the world to see but wont allow a third party to validate his claims?

Again, I call hoax!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Looks like a real active house. Used to live ina house like that when I lived in Cali. Pots slid across the stove, u could hear people talking in other rOoms, more like arguing though. Among other things that happened. More annoying than scary, if iwAs the guy in the vid wouldn't leave scissors sitting around either. I would move for sure if iwAs in that situation again.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimbone

Uh huh, it is a bit suspect. But, I don't wanna debunk this in my head because he doesn't want investigators at his house, as he could have reasons other than hiding a hoax.

If it's for real i gotta agree with gunshooter, i would've been out of there

link   
liked the look of this untill the last couple of minits with the yellow box

the movment looked to dodgey

link   
reply to post by Grimbone

Right on target, Grimbone. A paranormal investigation team would spot his trickery / helpers !

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hmmmm,....... I'm usually very skeptical when it comes to these kind of videos.......if this is fake, it's impressive work! Especially the bathroom cabinet......I'm on the fence with this one.
edit on 7/24/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I found the part with the yellow box floating back to its original place most interesting..

...how would he go about faking that?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f227249dc41.png[/atsimg]

To me it seemed to be too forceful somehow and yet it changed directions in mid air..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This guy seems to be a known fake, remember his video of the doll grabbing the camera and walking around with it that was on ATS not too long ago?

2nd

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I saw another one of his videos with his bookshelves shaking and about 40 seconds into the video a teddy bear peaks in and then goes back out of view. Fake or not it was creepy as hell!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

@MrsPixie777 I have not had a "paranormal investigation" team in because I don't need any validation as to what is happening. I am seeing it with my own eyes. I post the videos, people can believe or not believe, up to them, I could care less. If I was ever to get someone in to investigate, it would be for me, not to convince skeptics from paranormal forums. Hope this answers your question.

Yup sounds like a hoaxer to me, anyone who was truly experiencing this kind of stuff would indeed have a "expert" examine this without a second thought.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Can you by any chance share that link, please

reply to post by TopherWayne

Hahaha, true! Fake or not it's freaky.

edit on 7/24/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here you go sir.

Poltergiest Activity

top topics

<<   2 >>

join