It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Smirkley Report In ASAP - Urgent News !!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The wheels have been put in motion. Use utmost caution and safeguard the plans. We have Urgent news, if you see this contact one of the Captains in the usual manner. Use the agreed on code and be prepared.

-out-

[edit on 15-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Th first Captain has not been on the board since August 9, 2004. I fear the worst. It seems no coincidence that he would disappear at this time. I suspect foul play. PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL COSTS!!

I know I will.

[edit on 8/15/04 by Seth Bullock]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
From what I've heard.... Sounds like -5- got to Smirkley....

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This will be your usual 'Bag & Tag', The target is the first captain of enlightenment. This man WAS our friend, but he's with 5 now and we have to re-aqquire him for the worlds sake. JC, you get the A-team on the phone we may need thier expertise (screw the A-team, SethBullock and i will take em out) Zsand, we need to use your brain-washing machine, don't worry i'll bring the chips and dip, Break!!!

Hey people, I couldn't do it, i succumbed to my body's needs and slept for about 12 hours (RSS-repetitive search strain kept me up for 2 days straight), when i finally do sleep, more clues appear! but at least no rings were found

[edit on 15-8-2004 by Nosferatu Zodd]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Alright, I can't do it! It's 3 AM and I can't wait anymore and am going to bed....

Watch, when I wake up tomorrow this whole thing will have EXPLODED and I'll be way behind. LOL.

Save a piece for me, eh?

Later

--TheHeggy

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Oh yeah, The Heggy can be our torture expert. incase we can't turn him with words/information and the machine alone, Heggy will be our 'international associate' (lol bush) and he will take care of it

But seriously, i was reading the DENY tab up top and we would be in a "higher state of awareness" if we had denied ignorance already.
*starts sweating hoping they won't find out i have been fiegning to deny this whole time*. We have to move on from ATS.com to somewhere else
(obviously) but somewhere that has to do with bettering yourself or like previously stated "higher state of awareness".

Oh and don't take my word for it, but the red clues look like an extended version on the white ones (sorta), I don't think we are going to get anymore clues given to us (unless we're really lame) and FTR will be down for good as the last part of the 'hunt' has probably already been mapped out to the end becase it's taking us so long

[edit on 15-8-2004 by Nosferatu Zodd]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
i'm here all night.

good luck, everbody!

[edit on 15-8-2004 by Fiorina 161]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I got a few hours befoere I leave, if you all think I can help let me know. This hunt so far to me has been about productive as a dog chasing it's tail, but I am up for a challenge if its there.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I might be overthinking here, but Im showing Kellter and Fiorina as both having uncalculated ats points. The only other time I have seen that is on Cerberus's posts or -5-. Anyone care to shed some light for me?

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
S&C,

I can only speak for myself but I only posted my first topic yesterday. I posted 2 in fact, the red text topic and the No FTR atm topic. I don't know how long it takes to calculate but hopefully i'll see some measly points soon. I wanna buy some stuff.

Did you check if Cerebrus or Fiona ever started a thread?

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
unfortunately you don't get any points for posting in the rings forum

hope that sheds some light

cheers

H

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
mind you this is just somthing to do
wile i whait for the G.BUSH to
go away or the world ends,
which ever comes first.
i ? everbody, you could be -5- too.
F161

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
[edit on 16-8-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Wow, I truly thought I was going to wake up today and see everything had taken off without me....

Nothing's happened....

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
[edit on 16-8-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
www.samurai.com/5rings/
void

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If Smirkley doesnt show up we cant really do anything. We will be missing a part of the puzzle and we will not be able to complete our task. Without the 4th captain it is hopeless

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well, he's been gone for almost a week now.... He should know to check in periodically if he was a captain, right?

Either this is part of the story. or he just lost interest.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHeggy
Well, he's been gone for almost a week now.... He should know to check in periodically if he was a captain, right?

Either this is part of the story. or he just lost interest.

I think it is part of the game, its hard to win part of a game, then lose interest.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Had to cut i will paste on page two when it comes

Pretty funny watching -5- off gaurd when he gets mobed in the chat room.

you have all probably already seen it but still, its hella funny

He is probably really mad for this being posted

[edit on 8/15/2004 by -5-]

You think you can say such about me? You should be banned...

[edit on 8/15/2004 by SirKillallott]

Dont screw around with my posts!

*Above is a stupid joke that i have made so that i can get page to to come

so that i can paste what i had to remove on this page becuase it screwed

up the forum.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join